Pages:
Author

Topic: Jobless No More - page 32. (Read 143964 times)

Activity: 243
Merit: 10
September 28, 2018, 08:20:36 PM
Ensure you do your best then to what you see as your job. Also, as time goes on, try to have multiple streams of income and do not depend totally on crypto.
When I got started to joined crypto currency I can denied to myself that it's really a big help to only for me but also to my beloved family.I'm so happy that I'll find my path to be a successful one in the future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
September 28, 2018, 07:56:22 PM
Ensure you do your best then to what you see as your job. Also, as time goes on, try to have multiple streams of income and do not depend totally on crypto.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
September 28, 2018, 05:08:14 PM
What do I like about crypto, that you can always find a job here, of any complexity and varying variability. So if you lost your job or want to change it, then you are here.
Activity: 551
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 05:08:07 PM
Cryptocurrencies really give the opportunity to earn money without leaving home, but I do not consider bounty and airdrop companies recently as a good means to make money. Best trade.

the existence of crypto at this time, indeed has helped us all in meeting our needs, and crypto is also enough to provide benefits for us in providing employment opportunities for us without that we are unemployed, it will remain unemployed. then the existence of crypto is very useful.

Activity: 798
Merit: 251
September 28, 2018, 05:00:30 PM
I don't think everyone can receive Crypto properly. I mean that with the various risks, such as big losses, it will make them think hard to join in. we also know that we must be more patient in facing the unstable crypto market. but if they can use and accept the cryptocurrency properly, then I think it will be profitable.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
September 28, 2018, 04:54:17 PM
I dont feel like bounty hunters would earn that much compared to western countries. However, if you dont live in a wealthy, western country, you can actually make a living, and may be better off doing bounties, than actually working.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 04:43:33 PM
Cryptocurrency is a very good opportunity for those who are jobless or searching for a job because this  is the one of the best medium to earn money part time without any initial investment. Only one thing is needed, faith/trust.
Activity: 616
September 28, 2018, 04:41:03 PM
Many people have been able to earn a living in crypto even higher than the working class in those countries. I believe many people have benefited in one way one or the other from crypto.
Activity: 462
September 28, 2018, 04:33:37 PM
Cryptocurrencies really give the opportunity to earn money without leaving home, but I do not consider bounty and airdrop companies recently as a good means to make money. Best trade.
Activity: 322
September 28, 2018, 04:21:27 PM
This work requires experience and knowledge. In my opinion, a person needs patience. The ability to wait will be paid well.
Activity: 308
AMA BCT
September 28, 2018, 10:33:09 AM
We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.
I dont think this is a great job. I'm not a person who values money well. I want to dedicate my strength to make the society better and receive good salaries. campaigns bounty paid to us pretty good salary, but I think it is not attractive to people like me.
Activity: 753
September 28, 2018, 10:31:42 AM
We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.

As i can see it there are a lot of job opportunities. Jobless people are sometimes the picky ones that is why it is very hard for them to find jobs. On the other hand there is no guaranteed profit in crypto currently becs. The market value is low. So it is better to have a job and participate in crypto also.
This is good advice, it is better to combine routine work and participation in bounty campaigns, since now most projects transfer the date of distribution of tokens, and there is no stable and big income. Perhaps when the market recovers - the situation with bounty campaigns will improve.
Activity: 105
September 28, 2018, 10:23:31 AM
i agrea with you, but in real life its hard to explanation to other people about cryptocurrecny and bounty hunter, i try to explain to my friend and they only know its bitcoin, more explanation more confusing they are, cryptocurrency has a long way to adupted real life like internet come up for first time.
copper member
Activity: 364
September 28, 2018, 10:21:15 AM

As i can see it there are a lot of job opportunities. Jobless people are sometimes the picky ones that is why it is very hard for them to find jobs. On the other hand there is no guaranteed profit in crypto currently becs. The market value is low. So it is better to have a job and participate in crypto also.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
September 28, 2018, 09:08:52 AM
The more the jobless people join,the lower the remuneration received through bounty. I think this is more reason some people are now happy that the merit system was reviewed. I think those who are into signature campaign for instance will now have better opportunity to get reasonable rewards from every genuine project they promote. We should not see bounty campaign as a permanent job that we should totally depend on, because you do not know what tomorrow will bring.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
September 28, 2018, 08:57:04 AM
This is really a great platform to earn a lot from here for jobless guys if they fully concentrate on it and do it as a full time job but if everyone comes here then you see a huge participation and very low earning. Cryptocurrency market and this job also require skills as we cannot get success without knowledge.
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 27, 2018, 03:16:41 PM
When I entered into crypto market I was a jobless guy. I agree if jobless people took some interest in crypto world or they learn the basics of crypto market they can start participating in bounty campaigns and airdrops from their home and easily can make some money. I can say bitcointalk is a good platform for jobless people if they utilize it in a right way. All they need is a little knowledge of crypto market & internet connection and a computer for bounty campaigns and airdrops.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
September 27, 2018, 02:23:24 PM
employment is not balanced with the population, so there are many people who have difficulty finding their jobs especially for people whose experience and education are considered low because competition between job seekers is very tight and the standards are raised so I think crypto is the best solution for this problem because not see from education history but keep in mind that this is not an easy job
Activity: 22
September 27, 2018, 01:53:59 PM
What almost those humans who assume 't recognise how to apply pc and those humans who buoy 't provide a pc and an net connexion ? You buoy yet warrant in crypto close to exploitation your motile call on the other hand it is many commodious when you apply pc .
Activity: 462
September 27, 2018, 01:44:07 PM
Cryptocurrency work is some what high tech and require specialized skill, not everyone that can attain or understand these work. If you are speaking for bounty however, I think we all know bounty is not a job!
Pages:
Jump to: