Pages:
Author

Topic: Jobless No More - page 33. (Read 143964 times)

Activity: 317
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 01:43:44 PM
Bounty hunters make good money precisely because few people do it. I think if all the unemployed became bounty hunters, the bounty fee would be very low.

It is already low right now. It is almost not worth it anymore, there is maybe a few bounties worth it. I dont remember when was the last time i got something meaningful out of a bounty campaign.

I don't think more peopke joining campaigns should be a problem if actually all these numerous ICOs that are out there are actually true projects and not scam. The current number of bounties shoukd be able to accommodate increase in the number of bounty participants without affecting existing bounty hunters.
Activity: 207
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 27, 2018, 01:33:42 PM
Maybe ok to do whilst they're busy looking for a job, probably won't provide much income though, unless they're from a low income country.
Activity: 742
Merit: 128
Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading
September 27, 2018, 01:21:54 PM
We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.
Cryptocurrencies and ICOs can´t make money for all people - no free money exists. And people should know it. Remember what happened in 2017 when everyone thought that crypto is a free money.

Not all think crypto is just a free money. We need to do our best to get profit from it. We need to invest our money in the coin or ico that you think will give you profit for the future.
Activity: 317
Merit: 12
September 27, 2018, 01:20:55 PM
We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.

if people are jobless then they need to acquire new skill. Which is not that hard in the age of IT. It's rather very easy to start off with web development or networking and then maybe learn a new language like javascript which the opens up a lot of possibilities.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
September 27, 2018, 01:09:01 PM

Cryptocurrencies and ICOs can´t make money for all people - no free money exists. And people should know it. Remember what happened in 2017 when everyone thought that crypto is a free money.
Activity: 322
September 27, 2018, 01:07:01 PM
That's right as you say, because in this modern era it is very difficult to get a job that matches the results, I hope cryptocurrency is increasingly recognized by everyone, especially for those who need work, so that it can reduce unemployment and poverty
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 01:05:22 PM
Bounty hunters make good money precisely because few people do it. I think if all the unemployed became bounty hunters, the bounty fee would be very low.

Strange thoughts occur in people, the unemployed sit behind a computer to do the bounty? Now that the market has collapsed and the number of hunters has increased, the income from social networks has fallen to $ 10-20 per company. Want even more competitors?)
Activity: 62
September 27, 2018, 01:04:42 PM

Yes you are completely right here can work and earn absolutely everyone who wants it and does not work here only a lazy person.
Activity: 1162
Base.protocol
September 27, 2018, 12:58:30 PM
But the question is can it accommodate the jobless population? Cryptocurrency sphere requires you own at least an andriod phone and access to the internet how many jobless persons can access that? Yes it should reduce joblessness but might not be significant.
Activity: 221
Merit: 101
September 27, 2018, 12:53:50 PM

Bounty and airdrop are not forever and you also need to knowledge and skills to execute the available campaigns. Once cryptocurrency is regulated bounty campaign will be less and eventually those bounty participants will quit because it is not profitable anymore.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
September 27, 2018, 12:42:31 PM
Cryptocurrency provide a lot of options to the job less people. Cryptocurrency doesn't need any experience or work certificate in order to work with them. And in many country it help their government to solve the unemployment problem present in their country. You can earn money from cryptocurrency easily by doing signature campaign job,. If you have some thing to sell then trade it with the help of cryptocurrency and earn money. You can also earn cryptocurrency by doings mining, gambling etc. You can also do full time or part time job at cryptocurrency.
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
September 27, 2018, 11:30:05 AM
what you say is probably true, because the longer the bounty hunter is more and more, then the discussion is sometimes shared by many people who have followed a bounty that we follow too, so the rewards are getting smaller and smaller.
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
Binance #Smart World Global Token
September 27, 2018, 11:17:03 AM

but using cryptocurrency as a job is also not a good idea, imagine doing airdrops, bounty campaigns or any other kinds of ways to earn in crypto, its easier than doing a real job. if there are a lot of people doing the same job as we are doing, then its most likely our situation now will be worse.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
September 27, 2018, 07:07:24 AM
Although you might have a point, its not that easy.
Why? who will support your finances and payables while having and doing airdrop and bounty.
its not for free, i think such things is better to be done while having a real time job.
and making such acts on a free time like a hobby.
but im not telling you that you cant earn, but the competition around here. Scam ICO/Bounty and Rank Requirements.
Money Doesnt come easy even here.
Activity: 198
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 07:04:14 AM
All jobless buddies already in cryto and especially in bounty campaigns...) And all of them hope that earned coins will have value in near future..)
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
ADAB ICO
September 27, 2018, 05:44:57 AM

Most of the people who did not have any job in the corporate world are just focusing in working on bounty campaigns, in this way they can still have an income monthly depending on when the bounty is going to distribute the reward.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 05:42:22 AM
What about those people who don't know how to use computer and those people who can't afford a computer and an internet connection? You can still earn in crypto by using your mobile phone but it is more convenient when you use computer.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
September 27, 2018, 05:30:28 AM
We all know that there is a lot of people that have no job or jobless but thanks to cryptocurrency they can earn and get a profit if they have a knowledge or learning about crypto. They can join the bounty campaigns like social media and signature campaign, all you have to do is participate and complete the weekly task like 15 post per week and they will receive their tokens after the ICO ends, if they suit and complete they will get the tokens just like their salary and  you can sell it in the market if there is a price.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
September 27, 2018, 05:23:16 AM

Yes, many of them do usually make really good money, but they have to work too much. When I was dealing a lot with Bounties, it took me almost 6-8 a day (it depended on the project as I remember)
Activity: 238
https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png
September 27, 2018, 01:31:35 AM
To be just focusing on airdrop and bounties and not looking for a job is not good. The fact that this airdrops and bounties are only paid months after the campaign. If you don’t find a job, your family will starve. Make way to find ways to gind a job, make investment, have a sideline to support yourself and your family. It’s not only about knowledge its about WISDOM. You may know a lot of things but if you’re not wise in utilizing them, you lose.
Pages:
Jump to: