Pages:
Author

Topic: Jobless No More - page 35. (Read 143964 times)

Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
September 26, 2018, 12:41:44 PM
We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.

cheating action will also be more and more and the allocation for bounty or airdrop campaigns will decrease and the bounty will not be eliminated.

Is this what you are worried about? lol. You would not here if the older members had thought about you this way.

Crypto needs adoption. With more adoption the market will grow, coin will circulate, Crypto Companies will make more money, more jobs and wealthy people will be created

Loyalty usually comes from someone you help make a better person. Those whose lives were transformed by Cryptocurrency could be the most loyal to  Cryptocurrency. We need such people more than those who  have already. Do not think like this. This is one of the reasons most countries are stuck in underdevelopment.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
September 26, 2018, 11:25:18 AM
it would be really great if crypto could solve this problem! but somehow i think even crypto will not be able to do that.
Activity: 427
Merit: 250
September 26, 2018, 11:23:51 AM
We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.

Yes, but there are still unemployed people who do not have a home, internet, computers, and so on. I think crypto market and crypto world are not some kind of magic that will remove all the poor people around the world.
And as you said, in order to make money from the crypto world, knowledge is needed - as in any area where you can work a normal job if you have this knowledge.
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 26, 2018, 11:16:51 AM

Yes it will lessen the jobless people but it would have impact to old users of cryptocurrrency especiially to those bounty hunters. If the supply of bounty hunters will become high maybe the demand for bounty hunters in a campaign will be lessen. Also the pay for them will become lessen since there are many of them
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 26, 2018, 11:07:12 AM
With the existence of crypto to our country it gives a lot of helps to the jobless people to earned by participating bounty campaign with legit benefits after it was completed. And many people in our country now working through crypto online jobs and they really get earned like working in a prestigeous companies. But the most good thing is that, it really helps decreasing the population of jobless people in our country.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 26, 2018, 05:12:58 AM
it seems very difficult to remind not to panic and I think it will be very useless because there are still lots of new traders who are panicked and cannot know the right time to buy and sell coins so they become panicked like that and will be very detrimental.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
September 26, 2018, 05:01:42 AM

Participation in the bounty campaign is like participating in a lottery if you are lucky you can get a small income, I think that in the future there will be a lot of teenagers who will advertise anything for a few cents.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
September 26, 2018, 04:40:02 AM
this might the chance for those who jobless there, but it needs a true dedication when it comes to really gain to fed them up and chance to get enough amount for their task done. and of course leaning something new its a passive, collecting ideas from other people and use it for the future applications.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
September 26, 2018, 03:15:36 AM
Doing cryptocurrencies is really one of the best alternative to those who don't have any job or source of income. For instance, here in this forum, you can apply for any bounties that is totally free of registration and and you get a tax-free bounty rewards which will equate to a very good amount of dollars.
Activity: 504
September 26, 2018, 03:08:17 AM

It's good people are finding jobs here in the cryptocurrency industry and the forums but I seriously think that it's not as sustainable as a shifting or an 8-5 job. This is because all cryptocurrency prices depend on the market. So money involving cryptocurrency is strongly based on the market price movement and will there be volatile compared to a stable and manageable income from typical jobs.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
September 26, 2018, 03:00:14 AM
All i do is trading, do bounty tasks and join in airdrop and i don't have regular job in my real life. I quit from my job because my salary it's very cheap and with crypto i can earn more than my real life job. Crypto really turns my life.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
September 26, 2018, 02:52:16 AM
Indeed for this crypto will simply deliver results and an outstanding field. but many were still constrained by the facilities and even the policies of their respective Governments that do not allow access to crypto in their country. Moreover, if giving an explanation for those who want to receive crypto is also not a problem, but now teach that already have bad thoughts against crypto then it would be a futile thing to explain this kind of thing.
Activity: 600
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
September 26, 2018, 02:46:52 AM
if everyone knows about cryptocurrency, then indeed people will earn money but if all know if all can accommodate if only to find income without being balanced by creating and investing for crypto? because crypto can run or not with the many requests for cryptocurrency itself. do the work you do now but still have to understand crypto for your investment in the future.
Activity: 347
September 26, 2018, 02:44:40 AM

I also have the same opinion with you because now i find that we can get jobs through the crypto market and moreover it helps us to have stable work. I used to work for a Bank on loans but when i got to Bitcoin i was off work and at home. I see this as a non-restrained and time-consuming work.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 26, 2018, 02:44:06 AM
But doing the bounty isn't as lucrative as it used to be because the ICO isn't hitting its target and there are many that will be below the ICO price when they go public.
Activity: 322
September 26, 2018, 02:37:36 AM
Yes, it is really time that you can earn without leaving home. And the level of your earnings will depend on the level of your knowledge and the amount of work done. Cryptography gives us this opportunity.
Activity: 294
September 26, 2018, 02:35:02 AM

It is likely that in the future, the currency of crypto can replace the full-fledged work. After all, today there are different programs bounty. But in any case, there are certain risks in the crypto market, so do not rush to give up your main job.

Before I heard the crypto my first thinking is that I can earn huge income, but after I have invested in here, I started to think that doing crypto full time will not sure give us huge profit. So do not give up your main job, you will end up regretting.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
September 24, 2018, 01:46:00 PM

Just a reminder. Not all bounty campaigns are legitimate for you to earn money. You say it is easy because you got a luck to get a good paying bounty that its tokens is on or greater than its ICO price. Once you've mistaken to choose a campaign, the suffering and no payout of your hard work will occur. Don't think of it as an easy task. Proper knowledge on what bounty campaign you will participate is a key for it to be easy so it means you need to have an experience about anything related to crypto.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
September 24, 2018, 01:33:54 PM

You are right, this forum is full of ways to earn money, and you do not need to pass an interview or go to work. But at the moment the situation is not the best way, as in bounty campaigns you will not earn much, in connection with a bad market situation. I hope it will improve.
Activity: 255
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 24, 2018, 01:27:16 PM

cryptocurrency world is a good place for us to find an additional source of income or even to make it our main one
Pages:
Jump to: