Pages:
Author

Topic: Jobless No More - page 36. (Read 143964 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
September 24, 2018, 01:24:59 PM
We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.
It is likely that in the future, the currency of crypto can replace the full-fledged work. After all, today there are different programs bounty. But in any case, there are certain risks in the crypto market, so do not rush to give up your main job.
Activity: 334
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange
September 24, 2018, 01:13:47 PM
We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.
Indeed, participation in various bounty programs can be a very promising and profitable option for investment. But you need to remember the risks of working in this area, no one can guarantee a stable payout. Therefore, I do not yet consider bounty as the main job.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 24, 2018, 11:53:54 AM
The is a simplistic way to look at the issue of job creation and engagement! The cryptocurrency activities are more like hobbies and interest not a real job. Even for you to do your cryptocurrency activities, you still have to depend on the jobs of your internet providers etc.!
Activity: 173
Merit: 0
September 24, 2018, 11:49:19 AM
In fact joblessness is getting reduced.Although joblessness is rampant in some countries. Cryptocurrency had helped reduce unemployment most especially in my country because people who are into it have wisely made use of it to have their own business from which they earn their living.
Activity: 182
September 24, 2018, 11:14:22 AM
I am sure that in the future this can really happen. After all, already today participation in various programs bounty and airdrops is a rather promising and profitable direction for work. But while for me the main work is important, I do not plan to abandon it.
Activity: 406
September 24, 2018, 02:21:47 AM

It's funny how they will act in the current conditions. This is almost like a lack of orders at the enterprise and a delay in wages. So this will not solve the problem of unemployment.
Activity: 126
September 24, 2018, 02:17:07 AM
GOOD CHANCE FOR JOBLESS PEOPLE TO EARN WHILE FREE THEY CAN MAKE BY WORKING FROM HOME AND MEAN WHILE ALSO SEARCH FOR JOB.
Activity: 742
Merit: 526
September 24, 2018, 02:12:31 AM
Widespread adoption of cryptocurrencies can help the world with poverty drastically. A borderless system as a store of value? It is such a pity not a lot of people can understand how much potential is still in cryptocurrencies and decentralized digital assets as a whole. On the other hand, thinking out of the box you have been living in your entire life is a difficult task, indeed. Spreading the word, its positive and also negative effects is the only way to healthy propagate crypto. Better later than never  Smiley.

Could you explain what potential is there in cryptocurrencies and how can they actually help reduce poverty in the world? I'm tremendously curious as to the specific details other than empty words. Even in the best case, crypto would be only a means of exchange, it wouldn't create new jobs on its own, let alone real goods. But right now it is only a speculative asset, and it can actually make people poor as only a few "chosen" ones will be able to profit with it, at the expense of all others.

It may help redistribute wealth from one hands into others, but it is not wealth itself and can't create wealth by itself.
Activity: 470
Merit: 12
September 23, 2018, 04:33:24 PM
Widespread adoption of cryptocurrencies can help the world with poverty drastically. A borderless system as a store of value? It is such a pity not a lot of people can understand how much potential is still in cryptocurrencies and decentralized digital assets as a whole. On the other hand, thinking out of the box you have been living in your entire life is a difficult task, indeed. Spreading the word, its positive and also negative effects is the only way to healthy propagate crypto. Better later than never  Smiley.
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
September 23, 2018, 02:10:39 PM
for now the bounty campaign is not as effective as it used to be, at this time when you have finished your project you will not necessarily get a reward, because of the many scam bounties. You can't just rely on cryptocurrency for your life.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
September 23, 2018, 02:04:18 PM

Being jobless is made up of many factors one of it is due to lack of opportunity given to a person. If people will learned how cryptocurrency works may be it can hepl them to have extra income to provide their needs. Nevertheless people still  need stable job for them to sustain their needs.
Activity: 146
September 23, 2018, 02:00:51 PM

yes this is the bright side of cryptocurrency. I personally know some individual who do bounties as a self employment. I wish crypto currencies to have a great future since it gives a means of living for large number of people. If crypto currencies boom we could expect good income for lot  of individuals act as bounty hunters.
copper member
Activity: 476
September 23, 2018, 01:59:36 PM
Honestly , i am enjoying doing these bounty campaigns. I am working in private company and after my job , i indulge myslf in doing bounty campaigns. I received a lot of tokens as bounty rewards which is encouraging me to keep myself busy doing these campaigns. This work is acting as part time job for me. Even , i am not worried much about my job as i have bounty work to do. I will not be a jobless anymore!!
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
September 23, 2018, 01:51:40 PM
I think there is still a lot of work out there, but the problem is that sometimes people are more selective in choosing jobs. And here is not real work because there is no guarantee that every month gets a profit, but here is the information center to increase knowledge.
Jobless no more if there are people are eager to have a job since there's a lot job out there, but the problem is some people are lazy and some of them are rely solely on others only. And since we are now based on technology, so I think there's a lot job that we can get. Especially in crypto once many people accept and they started to learn about it, Im surely that they might get good profit and possible they will never stop using earning in crypto.
Activity: 255
September 23, 2018, 01:45:13 PM
I still recommend not yet considering participation in bounty and airdrops as the main job. Probably, in the future much can change. But while I think the crypto market is an excellent additional way to earn money, it can not completely replace the main job.
Activity: 318
September 23, 2018, 12:59:42 PM
I think there is still a lot of work out there, but the problem is that sometimes people are more selective in choosing jobs. And here is not real work because there is no guarantee that every month gets a profit, but here is the information center to increase knowledge.
Activity: 934
Merit: 19
September 23, 2018, 12:47:07 PM
the cryptocurrency market is at the very beginning of development, and new technologies will add new jobs and opportunities for earnings. all this is developing, and eventually will be accepted by society and the state.
Activity: 742
Merit: 526
September 23, 2018, 12:44:16 PM
Jobless, especially for young people, is a complex problem. Many things influence it; narrow employment, super tight competition, economic conditions of a country, government policies etc. But the most important thing of all is the mental condition and mindset of each person. People who are open-minded and strong-spirited will always find the ways to earn income independently. One of them is through cryptocurrency (trading, airdrops, bounties, etc.). Nowadays, when the bounty is sluggish, many hunters are giving up because the income from bounties are far decreasing compared to last year. Again, it's about mentality, the one who survives the storm is the one who win. That is natural selection.

While I agree on your point about natural selection and being open-minded as well as strong-spirited if you want to survive (and succeed), I still can't agree with your claim that "giving up" is always necessarily a wrong choice which you seem to imply. From outside it may look like giving up, but if you are open-minded, that means you keep your eyes open to incoming opportunities, incoming from every direction possible. Yes, it may require you to leave your comfort zone, sometimes even completely re-invent yourself, but sticking to a losing business is bordering on stupidity rather than on being smart and proactive. When the time comes to leave, you should leave and try something else. As a wise man once said, there is only the trying, the rest is not our business.
Activity: 462
September 23, 2018, 03:35:01 AM

I agree! It is possible to say that strings are an opportunity to solve unemployment problems around the world. But from here, there will be new problems in the electronic money market. It can be scam, unusual fluctuations, bonuses of low campaigns ...
Activity: 238
September 23, 2018, 03:31:18 AM
cryptocurrency is the decent work to earn some good money.and it is very similar to any job if a person take this crypto work seriously.
Pages:
Jump to: