Pages:
Author

Topic: Knowledge for Newbie - page 16. (Read 4242 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 07:31:14 AM
As a newbie, what you need to do is to learn how this industry works before investing your funds. After learning, you can decide to invest a little of funds to know it works before investing much. This is the basic rule
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
August 25, 2018, 07:12:53 AM
As a newbie, which is the best to do; To invest(earn) or to Learn(for how long)?

Of course, learn and learn try to learn as much as you know about cryptocurrency issues and security for at least six months, because how can you invest if you know what to look for a good project if you do not understand how the coin you have invested works and what it is for so learn first because knowledge is still power.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
August 25, 2018, 07:08:35 AM
As a newbie, which is the best to do; To invest(earn) or to Learn(for how long)?

If you are a newbie than I think you are not much knowledgeable about crypto.Without knowing how can we think about the profit of that work?So first try to take knowledge from all sources that you have.You can take help senior brother or neighbor who are going with crypto world.There are some good coin market site from there you can reed importent articles about market situation and investmen.As a newbie one should try to know all the terms and conditions of crypto world.
Activity: 302
August 25, 2018, 06:45:53 AM
Yes, I agree. Experience is born in practice. But before you begin to trade it is better to study the market in theory first. To understand when to go into transactions and when to go out. Otherwise there will be a lot of losses.
Activity: 140
August 25, 2018, 06:40:03 AM
As a beginner in the crypto industry, I advised less to waste time on theoretical knowledge. The study of the trading system is of course necessary, but in order not to lose your money, it is better to start simultaneously trading altkoins on the exchange. Just do not rush with big investments.
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 12:27:20 PM
You can do both actually. Just dont go all-in. It is hard to learn w/o any money on the table, I don't believe in a paper trading
Activity: 187
August 24, 2018, 12:22:32 PM
As a beginner, the first thing to do is to deepen your knowledge and insight about crypto currencies. We can learn more about crypto currencies so that we can be smarter to take opportunities and make decisions.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
August 24, 2018, 12:13:27 PM
If you are a beginner, then you should at least read what cryptocurrencies are and what is happening to them now. You can invest in them now, but don't be presumptuous. To learn to trade better if you have a teacher.
copper member
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 11:39:21 AM
You will never be able to find out about all things related to cryptocurrency directly and quickly.
As a newbie you must learn the basic things about cryptocurrency, so that you can understand what cryptocurrency is, understand the benefits of cryptocurrency for yourself and also the risks when you invest in it.
Indeed it takes time to learn all that, you must be patient and focus.
You can also try to invest while learning, it doesn't hurt you to try investing on a small scale as a start, so you know if you can make a profit while increasing your knowledge about this cryptocurrency.
Activity: 89
August 24, 2018, 11:02:30 AM
Hello, I don't think this is the right place to post this, you can check the beginners' sections for more information about the what newbies are supposed to do and some tips for newbies as well.
Agreed.  In the section for beginners there is a lot of useful information that concerns absolutely all aspects of cryptocurrency. Come and read, you will get a lot of quality knowledge.
Activity: 75
August 24, 2018, 10:58:45 AM
Learning always helps and being a newbie means you haven't gone through the if and buts of investing in crypto, I 'd suggest start searching for blockchain technology and it's benefits. Then you can start looking for some good projects and start investing with less amount.
brand new
Activity: 0
August 24, 2018, 10:21:29 AM

yes that's right ... for beginners it's very heavy, and just waiting for a long time. Grin Grin
Activity: 145
August 24, 2018, 10:56:45 AM
Investing your time and effort to learn the basics first before investing financially is a good strategy for me. Afterwhich you can do experiments because learning is a continuous process and experience is the best teacher.

Yes, we will never stop gaining more knowledge and more strategies on how we can be able to achieve good profit in the future, so we really need to continue are studies about cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
August 24, 2018, 10:53:11 AM
Investing your time and effort to learn the basics first before investing financially is a good strategy for me. Afterwhich you can do experiments because learning is a continuous process and experience is the best teacher.
Activity: 253
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 07:34:45 AM
Way back at the time when I was a newbie member of this forum and also in crypto world I wanted to invest directly but i realize that I have not enough knowledge what is crypto currency all about, so I do research first and ask an advice to this forum
Activity: 102
August 24, 2018, 10:42:30 AM
Being a newbie it is very important for you that you must collect knowledge about crypto currency how it works, and how it raise without proper knowledge you can lost your hard earned money, small knowledge is always dangerous you can do earning  and investment both at the same time in this way you can learn speedily
Activity: 291
Merit: 13
August 18, 2018, 12:37:18 PM
Mate the best you can do just learn from the basic and you can go for beginners and help to help you.Amd how long?It depends upon your dedication to learn amd to understand everything.
Activity: 98
August 24, 2018, 10:41:25 AM
Hello, I don't think this is the right place to post this, you can check the beginners' sections for more information about the what newbies are supposed to do and some tips for newbies as well.
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 24, 2018, 10:39:41 AM
Clearly before you want to go to investing you should learn first. We are talking about money here and you dont want to spend your money and realize later you were wrong on a certain decision. Learn as much a you can, and when you are confident (because we have different learning speed) then thats the time you start investing in smaller portion at first.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
August 24, 2018, 10:25:47 AM
yes that's right ... for beginners it's very heavy, and just waiting for a long time. Grin Grin
You guys will wait a long time if you just watch it. You need to be active to find information about how to get money in crypto currency either through investment and trading or you can get money through this forum. The focus is only two, read and learn if you guys do that every day you will not need a long time to get money.
Pages:
Jump to: