Pages:
Author

Topic: Knowledge for Newbie - page 17. (Read 4250 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 09:41:57 AM
Knowledge for beginners will not come from books or online articles. This I speak from my own experience. The best way to learn to trade is through real trading experience on the stock exchange. Bring $ 100 to the Crypto Exchange and trade daily for one month or until the moment when the account becomes equal to at least $ 110.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 02:39:40 PM
Yes, I agree, I'm also waiting for this, I'm just interested in this project to see how it will go and what will happen, because it does not always happen. Smiley All progress rests in time, as a lot of time is necessary, at least to understand some structure, it is necessary to study it for a long time. Wink
Activity: 266
August 14, 2018, 08:47:06 AM
As a newbie, which is the best to do; To invest(earn) or to Learn(for how long)?
as a beginner you should learn first, and if you talk about the time you need to learn is until you really understand the crypto world, after you know about crypto currencies as a whole then you can make investments
Activity: 275
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 08:36:48 AM
knowledge is the key to success. The more you learn, the greater the percentage of your success in the crypto currency. without knowledge you can only be in a big minus.
POM
Activity: 547
Merit: 254
August 14, 2018, 08:26:53 AM
I think newbies should spend their time on learning about things related with crypto market. If you learn, at least you have an idea about what you’re doing. Investing is a risky thing, it’s not that easy to decide. Take your time and observe the market first.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
August 14, 2018, 08:24:29 AM
As a newbie, which is the best to do; To invest(earn) or to Learn(for how long)?

Of course, as a newbie in this forum, you want to earn as soon as possible but you need to first learn how all things work, learn first the forum rules by reading a lot on meta section, read a lot of articles on how you can secure your wallet and secure your account.
Activity: 490
August 14, 2018, 08:23:18 AM
For newbies can learn and invest at the same time. But before investing, you still have to do research on the project first so that you don't make the wrong investment.
Activity: 219
August 14, 2018, 08:18:30 AM
Newbie, you are highly welcome to crypto. There is need for you to work hard to become or go higher in rank. You need at least 30 posts to be a junior member to join signature campaign.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 08:10:23 AM
I think you better focus to collect money as much as possible because to invest according to me too early done by beginners because of fear later you will lose if directly invest.

The newbie should better find the time to get the information about everything that is connected with the cryptocurrency and the blockchain technologies. I think this Forum will be a great help to him.
Activity: 22
August 14, 2018, 04:09:41 AM
After you understand it thoroughly, try to invest a small amount of money or any other things related to encryption to earn some money.
Activity: 10
August 13, 2018, 09:12:05 PM
I am a newcomer so I need to add a lot of material with electronic money to make money
Activity: 350
August 13, 2018, 09:11:10 PM
Do some research first before investing. Check medium , twitter or forum for info about blockchain, crypto and bitcoin before investing. Make sure that you understand the risk and benefits of getting into trading and investing in crypto.
Activity: 30
August 13, 2018, 09:07:35 PM
The newbie they are new to the bitcoin should have problems they have not caught up and they can not participate in the bonus campaign when they have newbie account
Activity: 82
August 13, 2018, 09:03:00 PM
To become an investor, you learn with someone, if there is no experience, chances are you will fall, so over time you will know how to be an investor.
brand new
Activity: 0
August 13, 2018, 05:25:15 PM
I think you better focus to collect money as much as possible because to invest according to me too early done by beginners because of fear later you will lose if directly invest.
Activity: 68
August 13, 2018, 07:58:52 PM
Spend some time first of all to understand cryptos better so that you will be able to make informed decisions as regard investments
Activity: 420
Merit: 7
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSY
August 13, 2018, 07:57:25 PM

As with every other field. You learn before you earn. I would advice you invest a couple of time every day to lean about blockchain technology and ico Investing and probably participate in a few bounties so you can learn what drives market price before you start investing in projects.

You can choose to learn by doing, you can involve yourself with trial and error in investing but i do think that's is a fast way to lose money. Learn the trade and then invest.
Activity: 294
August 13, 2018, 07:05:34 AM
For Newbie member knowledge is must. Without knowledge you can't do anything. Need proper knowledge regarding bitcoin and crypto currency. Newbie needs maximum read replies & question regarding crypto world for knowledge.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 06:35:39 AM
I think you can combine both of these processes. You can start trading with a very small amount. So you get some initial experience. And then you can increase gradually the volume of investment.
am agree, traiding is the key for education, you will learn how transactions take place, learn more about currencies, start getting the news you need about the market
Activity: 98
August 13, 2018, 06:24:20 AM
I remember when I was newbie I first learn and then I remove the l and started earning.
Pages:
Jump to: