Pages:
Author

Topic: Knowledge for Newbie - page 23. (Read 4254 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 01:25:07 AM
General information is very important for NewBie attendees. first they have to learn this. knowing how the stock market works and technical knowledge are required. The most important thing is to be able to read graphics. I think that the newbie that is succeeding them is ready now.
Activity: 244
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 01:19:35 AM
Of course the very first thing to do is to learn how crpto works. You could not invest on someting that you do not know. Once you familiarized with the process that's the time that you will.decide.on which ICO projects you will invest your time and effort.
Activity: 329
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 04:05:37 AM
It is certain to study first. If you invest without knowing what you are about to take, you may end up with huge losses. Because out there are so many scammers waiting to deceive the newbie. Study the system, learn about the environment, learn how to invest and after you really believe, then you invest. Then start with a small investment
Activity: 42
August 02, 2018, 04:01:51 AM
New people need the skills needed to filter information and avoid scams that may harm them. They need more knowledge about the virtual currency industry
Activity: 84
August 02, 2018, 03:57:20 AM
You need to acquire basic knowledge in the field of Crypto currency.
And then you must decide what kind of activity you want to engage.
Without knowledge, you can`t start working!
copper member
Activity: 253
Merit: 2
August 02, 2018, 03:56:06 AM
If you are a newbie , i would suggest not to invest at first , mostly no trading at first you can invest any small money in some really good icos you believe has the potential. Now for that you have to study and research things on your own and don trust the people you dont know. If you are entering in crypto field just now then atleast for 6 months you will have to learn how these thing works and if you want to do trading very first then there is a 90% probability of a loss , this is my personal experience. So , for first few months if you have extra money you can check some potential icos and always remember one thing dont put your all money here invest the amount which yoy can lose.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
August 02, 2018, 03:47:26 AM
I recommend to study and invest less money. big money and deposits are the result of experience
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
August 01, 2018, 03:14:42 AM
As a newbie, which is the best to do; To invest(earn) or to Learn(for how long)?

On my mind every newbie must start from participating in bounty and airdrop campaigns. It would be good useful experience for beginner I think. Another option is investing into Bitcoin or Ethereum.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
July 29, 2018, 07:34:32 AM
As a newbie, which is the best to do; To invest(earn) or to Learn(for how long)?

As a newbie, I am sure your knowledge about crypto or bitcointalk are little. You have to study crypto because it is risky. Crypto is not a simple thing. If you invest, like example you buy a coin but you do not know that it is not a good you will only lose the money you use to invest instead of earning. Me as a senior, i am admit that I still need to research more about crypto.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
July 29, 2018, 06:40:49 AM
At first when we get into registration we don't have any knowledge about cryptocurrency that is why advice to our newbie is be knowledgeable, and continue reading on bitcoin furom and discussion as will as altcoins because they have a lot to share knowledge on how to become profitable gainer in cruptocurrency market.
Activity: 107
July 29, 2018, 06:36:38 AM

The best way to do first is to learn. Long period is not a matter if you are learning. Because we are not here just to play or throw your money and it will back. We do here a serious job. Thats why we need knowledge and you will earn on it in reading
Activity: 31
July 29, 2018, 06:30:04 AM
if you're a newbie like me and you want to know you need to read the basics of those posted on the foeum and give feedback if you understand it so that you will learn more about it.
Activity: 297
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
July 29, 2018, 05:57:59 AM
All new people in the market of crypto currency commit the same mistake - they start investing without having the necessary knowledge.
Activity: 28
July 29, 2018, 05:55:36 AM
in my opinion for all newbie i suggest first of all that they full belive in this work. and secondly, it is better for you...if you invest your money in short period in any coin you will get loss surely...but you know about the that coin and its projects you will earn profit in future...so it is important for newbie to get knowledge about crypto world.
you have to know about the coin in which you are invest your money..
Activity: 84
July 29, 2018, 05:27:44 AM
we can't decide for you what kind of activity is best for you ...you should take a few days and choose yourself based on your preferences
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
July 29, 2018, 05:23:08 AM
Well theres so much to learn around here.
with bounties, ICO, blockchain technology.
on tradings, how an excahnge works. how would you transfer coins could give you hell. at start.
so its better to start reading and learning. theres a lot of tutorial videos on youtube also.
so its really up to you on how would you process so much information though
Activity: 210
July 29, 2018, 05:19:49 AM
In any case, do not rush with your decisions, gradually learn and improve your knowledge in this area. I recommend starting with small amounts.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 29, 2018, 03:59:55 AM
My main advice to Newbieы is: study more, spend less. You will always have time to make investments. You need knowledge much more than initial capital
I personally agree with your suggestion because it is for the most important capital newbie I think is knowledge,
so there is no choice anymore than we have to learn so that our knowledge grows wide of course
Activity: 126
July 29, 2018, 03:48:59 AM
My main advice to Newbieы is: study more, spend less. You will always have time to make investments. You need knowledge much more than initial capital
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
July 29, 2018, 03:44:11 AM
My advice, start writing articles on steemit, this will force you to do research into projects, and will make investing easy, it is so easy to pick bad projects and loose money due to the huge amount of them. Check out media protocol first, one of the best new projects out there
Pages:
Jump to: