Pages:
Author

Topic: Knowledge for Newbie - page 24. (Read 4254 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 03:27:40 AM
I suggest you know before you invest. There should be no rush to invest our capital, because there are many investments that cheat members, and if it wants to invest it would be good to choose a good investment in investment fraud that encrypts the world.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
July 29, 2018, 03:22:41 AM
As a newbie, which is the best to do; To invest(earn) or to Learn(for how long)?

Focus on the basics first, specially when it comes to your account and wallet security. Then gather as much knowledge related to cryptocurrency as you can for you to cope for every opportunity you came buy and lastly be patient in everything that you do. Cryptocurrency is not about getting rich fast.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 02:52:33 AM
Knowledge becomes the best friend for successful work in the market. At the same time, do not rush with large investments, you need to learn consistently, step by step.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
July 28, 2018, 12:22:18 PM
As a newbie, which is the best to do; To invest(earn) or to Learn(for how long)?

As a newbie the best thing is learn from this forum and do airdrops and bounties.
From there you will get capital for investment and do trading if you ready
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
July 28, 2018, 11:30:11 AM
Before investing you need at least basic knowledge about crypto, most important knowledge is how to avoid scam here, when you learn that you can invest money in projects and alt coins you think they will have future. So learn first then invest.
Activity: 448
July 28, 2018, 11:28:09 AM
It is definitely better to learn first about crypto because that way you will know what you are doing and the risk that can appear from that activity. It's also not recommended to invest without understanding what you invested in. You have to learn a lot if you want to last long in crypto, I've seen a lot of people losing money because of basic mistake like sending ether to ico smart contract from exchange address etc and that kind of thing can be avoided if you learn first.
Activity: 210
July 28, 2018, 11:11:59 AM
I figure you should know a considerable measure about the universe of cryprto on the grounds that the more you know then you will have the capacity to choose to contribute more, I think you center around gathering cash initially put on the grounds that on the off chance that you new in crypto world and you straightforwardly contribute.
Activity: 728
July 28, 2018, 11:09:09 AM
I think that in the beginning it is necessary to study the basics of cryptography. Then try to participate in the bounty and parallel study projects for future investment.
Activity: 110
July 28, 2018, 11:05:05 AM
I figure you should know a considerable measure about the universe of cryprto on the grounds that the more you know then you will have the capacity to choose to contribute more, I think you center around gathering cash initially put in light of the fact that in the event that you new in crypto world and you straightforwardly contribute.
Activity: 420
Harmony for One and All
July 28, 2018, 11:03:25 AM

As a newbie if you want to have exposure in ICO market, you can put your money in closed ended funds like TaaS and Astronaut where they will invest your money in high class ICO which may lead to give you lot of profits and they will distribute these profits as dividend quarterly. Its my advise to not invest in ICO directly because the profits are not generating like before. Now a days we are seeing the Good ICOs also trading at lower prices compared to ICO price.

Please be careful before investing in ICOs. You can lose your all money within days.
Activity: 175
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 10:48:29 AM
All of us here start as newbie we gain experience and knowledge with the help and guidance of other member.we gain knowledge through technology also we search and study all the information regarding crypto.
Activity: 307
July 28, 2018, 10:40:34 AM
What about wathing youtube and some good streamers who are streaming about crypto.
It is more funny way how to learn about crypto.

Of course, any way to acquire knowledge and which leads to achieving goals is good. Watching youtube will certainly contribute to expanding knowledge about the crypto.
Activity: 294
July 28, 2018, 08:29:08 AM
Beginners need to be given time to study the specifics and features of the market. Also I recommend starting with small amounts and learning from my mistakes.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
July 25, 2018, 04:15:21 AM
What about wathing youtube and some good streamers who are streaming about crypto.
It is more funny way how to learn about crypto.
Activity: 406
July 25, 2018, 04:13:57 AM
It is knowledge that is the key to success in the crypto market. Before starting work here, it is necessary to study the information on the market trends and selected projects.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
July 23, 2018, 06:43:21 AM
Start to and never stop it means when you started here in crypto for sure you need to learn and that will not stop even if you are lucky for a minimum in staying here. Just continue to learn because everything you've learn in here you can apply in your real life and for sure you will know how to invest wisely. Goodluck.
Activity: 161
Merit: 2
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 23, 2018, 06:38:42 AM
Investing and holding will be the best way for you to start your crypto-career. During this moves you will understand possible process and you will get a good experience.
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
July 23, 2018, 05:18:43 AM

Well, may be you need to learn firsr before to invest. How would you have an idea if you have no idea what investing is, or you don't even have idea what crypto in the first place. Well, it is not that easy as you perceive it to, crypto is more than what we think. Well, learning doesn't mean takes a long time, you just need first to acquire idea, definite ideas, and then learn the process and the possible outcomes as well, and then more learnings will come once you do investing. But it is better to familiarize what you will do.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
July 23, 2018, 05:13:25 AM
Being newbie was not so fun as I had imagined once. But using of this forum was the first step for me in crypto and I recommend to read threads here as well to be ready for moves in future.
Activity: 189
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 11:51:52 AM
As a newbie go for these coins, TAU, NEO and ADA are excellent coins. These coins are very profitable and if you go for them, the value of your coins shall rise as soon as they are listed on new exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: