Pages:
Author

Topic: Knowledge for Newbie - page 22. (Read 4254 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 10:03:18 AM
As a newbie, which is the best to do; To invest(earn) or to Learn(for how long)?
the period of leraning dependson wphow much toms ylu are ready to spend on this and on your level, it differs
Activity: 364
August 04, 2018, 10:02:28 AM
as a newbie you can search for information about crypto currencies then you can start investing and from your experience you will get lessons because actually experience is the best teacher
Activity: 206
August 04, 2018, 09:20:51 AM
If you are newbie in cryptocurrency industry make sure to learn first all the basics like how bitcoin works, what is the problem that solved by bitcoin and study also about the blockchain technology which will be useful for the near future. I just want to say that explore and learn before putting money in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 04, 2018, 09:20:23 AM
If you are a newbie, then I recommend that you carefully study the basics of cryptocurrency. You should also participate in this forum because you will learn a lot of practical experience to avoid common mistakes. A lot of experienced people will give you useful tips. and then you can trade with some small capital to learn the experience for yourself.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
August 04, 2018, 09:17:41 AM
As a newbie, which is the best to do; To invest(earn) or to Learn(for how long)?

I personally advice you to do both the methods.

There is lost of ways to earn bitcoin from here.

Bounty
Trading
Mining

Before trying those methods you have research on that, then only you can sustain. For signature campaign you have learn lost of thing and need to post quality post. Trading and Mining Both need some capital amount. I think Bounty is a good  for newbies without investment. Better go with that
Activity: 303
Merit: 12
August 04, 2018, 09:14:17 AM
maybe for beginners knowledge is what they need to know how they can use this well and can also be useful for all.
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
August 04, 2018, 09:12:37 AM
Knowledge in cryptography is the foundation for earnings. Therefore, before investing in the crypto currency, you should take time to gain knowledge, especially for beginners.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 09:11:54 AM

you should first get knowledge about crypto, then you can try to invest something to get the taste. But first learn about crypto, otherwise you will need help to understand how things work.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 09:09:22 AM

My advice for you mate as newbie is you should learn first before going into investment. You should know the basic knowledge and fundamental aspect in cryptocurrency.  Research on how to trade , invest, and earn in cryptocurrency before doing such a big thing like investment. If you know the basic of cryptocurrency, you can join any bounty program. In that way you can earn.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
August 04, 2018, 09:08:20 AM
That's the important thing for a Newbie here in crypto the Knowledge. Doing own research and reading information, to know what is crypto all about. Learn first before you invest here in crypto.
That's right. For beginners on the forum there is a lot of information about this. Probably today there is a large part of what needs to be understood and what needs to be known in this respect. Therefore, we need to allocate time for this.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
August 04, 2018, 09:06:57 AM
That's the important thing for a Newbie here in crypto the Knowledge. Doing own research and reading information, to know what is crypto all about. Learn first before you invest here in crypto.
Activity: 56
August 04, 2018, 09:04:01 AM
If I were you, I would begin my journey with in-depth study of both the crypto currency market in general (the main principles) and each ICO project you are interested in separately. Now there is no need for an urgent investment in any crypto currency and the most suitable time for in-depth study crypt of the world.
Activity: 210
August 04, 2018, 08:57:45 AM
all of us are come from newbie... We all experience the steps before going the next level of our journey here in crypto. As newbie, you need to take all the challenge. Keep reading the rules and have a time to get any ideas and knowledge everything about crypto. It takes a month before you understand the things here, thats my opinion.
Activity: 134
August 04, 2018, 06:04:26 AM
With any other endeavor, I think it would be a wise decision to learn first before going into anything. This is to atleast minimize possible losses and maximize opportunities as well. Also, you can learn bit by bit by also experiencing how crypto works. You can first trade your fiat to btc for starters and creating a wallet. Then after some time you can try exchanges and joining icos later on.
Activity: 8
August 04, 2018, 04:56:58 AM
You should learn first. Don't invest in a project which you don't know much or have enough reputation. There have some good projects I have been following Altcoin, SciDex, PTC, BTC, Bitcoin, Litecoin. They aren't bad though.
Activity: 44
August 03, 2018, 06:49:06 AM
I'm a newbie too but I think I've acquired some knowledge on what to do which is to join a airdrop for altcoins first, hodl till you get your profit, invest in some other altcoins, and be patient. I stand corrected though.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
August 03, 2018, 05:57:17 AM
Unequivocally, a beginner should first read a lot and just study the market and the scope of crypto-currencies. But, unfortunately, the information is so much that the head is just a mess. We need an experienced mentor who would give everything in small portions and in time.
Activity: 140
August 03, 2018, 01:32:25 AM
As a newbie, your main thing now is to learn, understand this market, and accumulate some investment experience. If you invest blindly, you are likely to lose your money, because the fluctuation of this market is very large.
Activity: 54
August 03, 2018, 01:27:30 AM
You should do thorough research first to understand really how everything works. With the knowledge necessary the risks even investments become lesser, you would know the right time to invest, where to invest, how much to invest. Having the knowledge can help you make the best decisions there could be in investments specially in cryptos that is unstable. This can maximize your profit.
Activity: 392
August 03, 2018, 01:26:33 AM
Learning is very important than just rushing into investing;  time have change;  the market is not the way it use to be;  therefore you need to know your game in and out
Pages:
Jump to: