Pages:
Author

Topic: Knowledge for Newbie - page 26. (Read 4254 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 02:26:45 PM
It's better to choose to study before you invest. If the question how long to learn, it depends on you. Hope you succeed in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 83
Merit: 3
July 18, 2018, 02:25:36 PM
I think learning in advance is better than having to take the risk too high. because we must know the basics of investment to prevent losses. when you study while investing on a small scale, it will be much faster to master everything about investing.
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
July 18, 2018, 02:13:27 PM
As a newbie in crypto I think you need to aquire more knowledge fast in order not to
 fall on the wrong path or way, you read any articles related to crypto  that comes your way
Join telegram groups..
Always read from bitcointalk because that will help you a lot.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 02:11:30 PM
You need to learn not only for beginners, but even for experienced traders. This does not mean that you need to postpone trade and investment, study on small amounts
Activity: 149
July 18, 2018, 02:07:40 PM
As a newbie, which is the best to do; To invest(earn) or to Learn(for how long)?
Well, I believe that first of all it is a good decision that you asked here. I would say in the start you should go for tau, ada and neo. These are excellent coins that shall soon be listed on new exchanges and their prices will go really high.
Activity: 166
July 18, 2018, 01:51:52 PM
As a newbie, which is the best to do; To invest(earn) or to Learn(for how long)?
As a newbie, the first thing you should do is stay calm and focused and ask around which coins you should invest in. Grab information from this forum. I would say go for prg, icx and eos and buy as many coins and hodl. They shall rise this year a lot.
Activity: 140
July 18, 2018, 09:25:03 AM
You are a newbie. You may have limitations on your ability to recognize and experience the knowledge of the digital market, but you can learn more about them.
Activity: 95
July 18, 2018, 09:13:19 AM
The crypto world/market is very broad that I'll say everyone is probably a learner because we tend to meet and get new knowledge and ideas everyday. But as someone who is just being introduced to crypto, I'll say learning the basics and taking every stage step by step will be the best thing to do. Make researches, talk to people who are older than you in the game, know the risks and the benefits, how it works, etc. As a newbie, you don't have to jump straight into investing, doing airdrops for a start is also a good idea, then you can add bounties, learn trading,etc. before you think about investing, and gradually you'll grow into a big time crypto enthusiast.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
July 18, 2018, 05:39:34 AM
Some fundamental knowledge about trading and investing should be learned before jumping on buying cryptocurrencies. Focus more on practical side rather than technical. Its good to know about technical knowledge haw for investing and trading coins you need to know how this things works. There are many sites or you can find in this forum how trad , transact, withdraw, invest cryptocurrency.

Research aboout what cryptocurrency is, its purpose/real usage, how it works and everything about it even the little ones. In joining campaigns make sure to follow its rules and regulations. Provide facts and quality posts to earn merit so that you could level up your rank to be able to receive higher earnings.
Activity: 102
Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM
July 18, 2018, 05:09:56 AM
You will learn when you will have started to invest or trade. Investments are more reliable from my point of view and trading gives profit so fast.
Activity: 394
XEGGEX
July 18, 2018, 03:19:10 AM
to my knowledge you should be more focused to raise funds as much as possible to invest, and too early done by beginners, because later on you will lose if you directly invest in it, for beginners should have a lot of knowledge about bitcoin, so in the future there is no risk which is heavy for yourself.

Activity: 224
Merit: 6
July 17, 2018, 10:57:22 PM
for me the best knowledge is to learn crypto step by step. learn how to income without any profits by joining bounty task in the campaign, after that you have some token to sell learn trading by trading your tokens in the market. because if you dont have great knowledge in crypto you might be investing to an scam projects. dont be on hurry to learn crypto. you will just learn every aspect by experience.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
July 17, 2018, 10:42:48 PM
learning as a beginner is reasonable, but in learning it we should also invest to get a little ealau take a long time too
Activity: 394
XEGGEX
July 17, 2018, 10:34:36 PM
yes, a beginner, we think you should study and study hard first and continuously to try to be. Then, you should also invest a little money to practice the knowledge you have learned. Once you understand and get to the point, you have to invest in it.

Activity: 392
Merit: 11
July 17, 2018, 10:31:29 PM
You should be up on youtube learning, on which there are quite a lot of people in spite of, devotedly you can learn from them and learn more people around.
Activity: 34
July 17, 2018, 10:29:13 PM
All the better you can do as an amateur is figure out how cryptographic forms of money it is and how it will functions. On the off chance that you ask to what extent it's relies upon you to what extent you can comprehend about cryptocurrecy. At that point on the off chance that you thoroughly understand crypto then you can contribute how much as you can.
Activity: 24
July 17, 2018, 10:27:22 PM
Investing is probably the best option, because practice is the best teacher, or it can also go hand in hand between practice and learning in order to benefit from both profit and science
Activity: 72
July 17, 2018, 10:17:00 PM
Ofcourse learn first then try to invest some small amount you can while learning. You don't have to learn for long. You must apply what you learn while learning
Activity: 93
https://WWW.DAXICO.COM
July 17, 2018, 10:12:41 PM
I think the best thing to do by newbie is practice first in altcoin world, because practice is the best teacher than theory, or it can also be done together between learning and practice in order to get profit as well as science
Activity: 336
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
July 17, 2018, 10:08:20 PM
A newbie can start investing right away if only you have gained the necessary counsel and knowledge about the crypto market and how to choose the best coin to invest in. How long to learn in crypto depends on how best you capture concepts in real life and the application of such intelligence in crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: