Pages:
Author

Topic: Knowledge for Newbie - page 25. (Read 4254 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 11:13:07 AM
when I first got into bitcoin, I have invested and studied. I think this is the most effective
Activity: 158
July 22, 2018, 11:05:26 AM
As a newbie, which is the best to do; To invest(earn) or to Learn(for how long)?
work while studying, I mean investing while learning.
I do not think there is a senior or a junior in bitcoin investing, everyone rely solely on speculation.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 11:03:14 AM
My advice to all newcomers. It is good to learn all the information about the work of the crypto currency. Spend your precious time and you will not regret. You will avoid many mistakes. Which we touched, in due time.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
July 22, 2018, 11:03:11 AM
Knowledge for the newbie is like the foundation, the basic for them to know exactly about crypto, about investment, and about all things inside. In my opinion, newbies need to learn both (the investment and the learn how long) including the risks and the profits. It is also important to learn about how to choose the right coins in the right time, the best coin with good concept, and the promising projects.
Activity: 175
July 22, 2018, 11:01:01 AM
As a newbie, which is the best to do; To invest(earn) or to Learn(for how long)?
Well as a person who is very new, it is going to be quite good to invest in a good coin which has a lot of projects lined up. PRG, NEO and Lisk are excellent coins and their performance is good enough to lead the market.
Activity: 50
July 22, 2018, 01:02:55 AM
As a newbie too I used to do some research and practicing by small amount to get the knowledge. Experience is the best learning for me and if we just learning but not practicing I think that would takes much time to understand.
Activity: 531
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 01:00:28 AM

Well as a newbie, the first best thing to do is to learn all the things you need to learn before you make an investment to avoid loss or failures. It depends on you on how long you will learn but if you're a fast learner then that's even better. Once you're ready and prepared for the risks that you'll encounter, then you should  start your investment as soon as possible. Just remember, be smart at all times, don't panic and keep calm always even you're facing some difficulties on your investments.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
July 22, 2018, 12:44:02 AM
In my opinion, you should ask yourself: "Do you have brave enough to see the worst situation happen for your investment in the future?".
Honestly, it means you can lose all the money invested in cryptocurrency.
Even, you can lose money by some scammers in this field, not by you lose in trading or invest in ICO.
And when you have the answer to this question, I think you will have the right decision for your future.
Activity: 62
July 22, 2018, 12:38:02 AM
I'd say some basic understanding would be quite important.

There are many sites that offer information, and also these forums offer a wealth of information.

You may want to look into things like how to set up 2FA, how to apply to exchanges, how to convert fiat into your first crypto (i.e. ETH or BTC), how to buy other currencies.

And followed by project research, project history, project roadmap, team, future, potential etc.

You may make mistakes, make sure that they aren't too costly Smiley.

can u pls suggest some sites from your side...?
Activity: 108
July 22, 2018, 12:06:33 AM
Give your self at least a month to learn what are the mechanics of cryptocurrency. You have to read everyday if you want learn fast. Mistake may happen but take it as a lesson and avoid to repeat the same mistake again.
Activity: 484
Merit: 100
July 22, 2018, 12:05:38 AM
Let's start with the essential thing is to learn the information related to Crypto and Bitcoin, this will help you later. Once you have the basics, you should decide which investments to invest in Crypto: Trading or ICOs.
Activity: 994
Merit: 507
July 22, 2018, 12:03:06 AM
Imagine you will enter the world without knowing nothing. It looks like you give a chance or let anyone to fool and deceive you. They will easily fool you because you don't know anything. It is also the same kn cryptocurrency you must have enough knowledge here in order to avoid those hackers, scammers or other circumstances here. Knowledge will be your best buddy here it will lead and guide you in a better way. Because every actions and decision you will do here you should think first. My piece of advice is to learn first about cryptocurrency for you to not end up losing or regretting.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 21, 2018, 06:07:15 AM
of course you can do both, but of course you should have a good idea of the crypto-currency world, knowledge should also be and you will have to study for a long time.
Activity: 23
July 21, 2018, 06:02:04 AM
First of course learn. A lot. Do some research, watch experts talk about it, read bitcointalk, ask questions if something. And ONLY THEN you will be probably ready to invest. Well, of course you can invest now but I'm not sure there is big chance to succeed without knowledge. Pure luck is not something to rely on.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
July 21, 2018, 05:43:32 AM
If capital does not yet have enough knowledge then don't direct a quick plunge in investments. This is risky and is certainly not messing around when it happened the increase or decrease in value. in the result would indeed be great if have guidelines for choosing the right investments.
Activity: 518
July 21, 2018, 01:45:04 AM

A beginner who is working in the cryptocurrency sphere should study various services and various cryptocurrency projects as much as possible. This will definitely come in handy in the future.
Activity: 615
Merit: 250
July 20, 2018, 01:27:08 PM

I would say learning and investing. But try not to spend too much money, while you are green. But without experience your theoretical knowledge wont help a lot.
Activity: 142
July 20, 2018, 01:21:14 PM
I think that beginners are supposed to study this area very well for the first time because here it will be very difficult, many people simply thoughtlessly invest in everything in a row and then write that I lost my money!
Activity: 421
July 20, 2018, 01:15:36 PM

Of course you must start in learning first before you invest. Because if you feed yourself about in knowledge here for sure there is a big chance

for you that you cannot be a victim by the scammer here or investing in wrong ico.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
July 18, 2018, 02:46:42 PM
Investing and learning are both good steps for everyone and not just newbies. Although, you have to learn first before investing.
- Learn how to identify genuine projects
- Learn on when to invest and when not to
- Learn on when to hodl and when to sell
In a nutshell, learn about whatever you want to do in this space.
Pages:
Jump to: