Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon - page 276. (Read 372335 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: 227
Merit: 103
SINTEZ LLC
dev, it's important to ask the exchange update wallet please,
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
No more pow?

Yes, I've planning a new PoW period. Keep in touch Wink

I think we don't need a new PoW, just focus on the development of the coin. But i'ts just my opinion.
Activity: 252
UPDATE: The block explorer now shows the correct amount of total number of coins and also shows the correct balances in the accounts Grin
Activity: 406
I support this project. Good luck.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
I support you Smiley
Thanks for interesting.
Activity: 252
"Current nodes are taking a hammering as we did not expect this many people to take interest!
If you have problems please delete your old blockchain (keep your wallet.dat!) and update your KoreCoin.conf.
We are working on getting some more seed nodes up and running as we speak.Current nodes are taking a hammering as we did not expect this many people to take interest!
If you have problems please delete your old blockchain (keep your wallet.dat!) and update your KoreCoin.conf.
We are working on getting some more seed nodes up and running as we speak.
"

You should delete this and maybe edit some other things which I am unable to point out. Also a short introduction of the past and yourself should be provided in the OP. Please mention about you and your dedication to improve the coin and bring back it's lost glory Undecided
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Ok then, im going to pass on this, goodluck
Activity: 280
So will you be changing the name and logo? if so I may be down with this

The coin name reminds me of koredev  running out , not good

and it's good thing. All here must to remember that the Dev was gone and that now this coin is being reborn from its ashes like a phoenix, with the power of his community.

If I've to change name and logo, more simple to create a new coin. I don't want it.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
So will you be changing the name and logo? if so I may be down with this

The coin name reminds me of koredev  running out , not good
Activity: 392
Activity: 392
this thread continue from here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=652700.1361

Whitepaper Preview (Rev 02 - old): Here
First X13 Coin with Full ANON, Embedded TOR and Active POS

NEWS UPDATE - TIMELINE

We have fixed all issues, added TOR for anonymity of connections, and are ready for future developments.

What will happen in the next update.

ZEROCOIN / DARKKORE
I've realized a way we can apply the zerocoin idea to our coin.
This code, though already present on many coins I think will not work properly. It's old and was only a theory.
You can read on the zerocoin website and come to understand they have still yet to migrate from zerocoin to zerocash code.
Zerocash will work on the Bitcoin 0.9.1 wallet, because in this wallet version the Bitcoin developers have implemented a new Chains management.
The new Bitcoin is able to manage many Chains at the same time, with the same wallet software.
This new feature permits zerocash to work properly : Bitcoin transactions going in main chain, zerocash transactions going to an alternative chain.
The need is to merge the TXs of these two chains. But they have not finished development.

KORECoin doesn't have much interest in zerocash. First because our wallet is not ready to be 0.9.1 based.
It's a large amount of work to migrate, because it requires rewriting half of the code.

I've found a viable alternative solution, based from the zerocoin idea, that we will be calling DarkKore.
Where Dark doesn't come from DarkCoin, but comes from "DarkNet".
We are already, in the DarkNet by using imbedded TOR, and the new feature that's based on zerocoin is very similar.
This feature will send transactions "in the dark", under the normal chain,
and convert the coins when the owner wants (like two wallets, one normal and one hidden).

I've already begun to write the code and will continue to update the thread as I have news.

MIXING SERVICE
Most of us already know about coin mixing services. This feature is now on hold, but will be finished soon.
I've found a good script for mixing coins that's simple, beginning it's test this week, and hope to activate it at least by next Monday.

Next step after the mixing code is implemented will be to have many mixing nodes giving a higher degree of anonymity to the coin's origin.

NEW WALLET TABS
The wallet will have some Exciting New Innovative Features, new tabs in the wallets, like Anonymous Chat, Exchange API access,
A VoiP Phone built into the wallet for calls and video calls by directing the call directly to the address  
I have extensive experience in the VoIP market. Wink

Links show VoiP wallet developed to date:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7830655
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7810786

Follow the Simple Video Tutorial:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzWDAnVEHoE&feature=youtu.be

ANDROID and IOS CLIENT
I've Inquired about mobile wallets, all responses are no wallets can support a PoS coin. This is because PoS needs to have access to the full chain,
and not only to the headers like PoW (and of course we cannot download the entire blockchain into the small memory capacity of a phone).

My plan is to centralize the blockchain (like MultiBit and Electrum for Bitcoin) whereby the client connects to
remote nodes and reads the chain directly from there, without downloading it.

This should be a very good opportunity for a huge innovation and
plan to look into it's development after DarkKore and the Mixing features are implemented.

These are the planned Innovations, ALL new ideas and suggests are always welcome. Please PM them.

SPECS

* Algorithm: X13
* PoW Coins: 1.2 Million
* PoW Block Reward: 450 KORE
* Block 3200 - 4000 = 1000 KORE
* PoW Timefram: 4000 Blocks
* Block Time: 60 Seconds

* PoS Minimum Age: 1 hours
* PoS Max age: 8 Hours
* PoS Interest: 10%
* Total Coins: 12 Million

* Anon with TOR (Full Network Covered)