Pages:
Author

Topic: [KTK] KryptKoin > [PHR] Phore: check new ANN - page 62. (Read 413544 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
a lot of buying and a lot of dumpage, quite entertaining this week Smiley

Yeah i got 33k more coins in trading Smiley sold at 228 & 229 sat and bought back at 162 sat  Grin

I feel very good now my holding are increasing !!
Activity: 1022
a lot of buying and a lot of dumpage, quite entertaining this week Smiley
Activity: 976
Merit: 534
And now we have someone listing over 300k...  Roll Eyes

If you are reading this, maybe move to your wallet and help the network!  Kiss

Looks like someone added a couple of sells at 3990/3999 sat, which added 5.5btc to order books!

Wow there are now a lot of sell orders on Bittrex!

I have posted the OP over at hashtalk so that might get a few more people over here having a look.
It's worth downloading the wallet http://nxt.org

The windows wallet is not the latest on the site, but once you install it will prompt you to update.

I know nothing about nxt or how it works Sad
If anyone follows NXT and the new Monetary System that's been added. No direct plans yet, but wanted to register a currency for us (KRYPT).

It's 10% of the current KTK supply (1,730,000), and it will be at some point distributed to KTK holders at 1:10 ratio. So for example someone holding 10,000 KTK in their wallet address would receive 1,000 (KRYPT).

Before I even think about distribution, my priority is working on Kryptly. And that's finishing Stripe over the next couple of days, then start on paypal.

Ohhh exciting. I like this idea!
#

I know nothing about nxt or how it works Sad
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
If anyone follows NXT and the new Monetary System that's been added. No direct plans yet, but wanted to register a currency for us (KRYPT).

It's 10% of the current KTK supply (1,730,000), and it will be at some point distributed to KTK holders at 1:10 ratio. So for example someone holding 10,000 KTK in their wallet address would receive 1,000 (KRYPT).

Before I even think about distribution, my priority is working on Kryptly. And that's finishing Stripe over the next couple of days, then start on paypal.

Ohhh exciting. I like this idea!

Sent pm

I'm in too. PM me. THX!

Noticed that too, last day or so buying directly from sell wall.

Looks like the we are safe again for another week!

Some very big sell orders popping up
Looks like the we are safe again for another week!

Some very big sell orders popping up
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
I'm in too. PM me. THX!
pm sent bud
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Due to only being on Bittrex, I've been thinking what else can we have to allow both buying and selling of KTK. And would like to have something like localbitcoins, to start with just KTK then other coin options and features will be added.

1.) First is this something you would like to have available?

2.) Second, I have someone who can help setup for us. And want to know if anyone is interested teaming up?...

I'm looking for help cover the initial setup costs (50%) and in return own a % of the service. Depending on how many people are interested and what's put in, determines the % given. For example just 1 person putting in the full 50% would own 50% of the service.

Anyone interested please let me know.

Yes, I am interested in this. Please send me a PM so we an discuss this further. Thanks!!
Sent you a pm
Due to only being on Bittrex, I've been thinking what else can we have to allow both buying and selling of KTK. And would like to have something like localbitcoins, to start with just KTK then other coin options and features will be added.

2.) Second, I have someone who can help setup for us. And want to know if anyone is interested teaming up?...

I'm looking for help cover the initial setup costs (50%) and in return own a % of the service. Depending on how many people are interested and what's put in, determines the % given. For example just 1 person putting in the full 50% would own 50% of the service.

What figures are we talking?

The stripe update is coming, bit of a delay, thought I had completed the code on the Kryptly side to integrate but can't seem to find it! lol

Anyway it won't be long, as soon as it's done I'll post here.

Regarding staking and computer resources, I guess every is aware when an address has many blocks (displayed in coin control) it uses more resources. So on a regular bases should consolidate and send the coins back to address.

Due to the slow network because of low numbers staking, I'm in the process of setting up staking nodes. First one is syncing up now, once that's done I plan to do a couple more.

Anyone else who can help, you can setup a Amazon AWS free tier which costs nothing for 12 months. Then create a EC2 instance and setup a KTK staking node. Near the 12 months, send the KTK back to your local wallet, and delete the EC2 instance! Smiley

http://aws.amazon.com/free/

I understand not everyone can setup a EC2/node, so if anyone does and has time to create a guide. That would be a big help, otherwise I'll create a guide but won't have time to do it right away.

Let's see if I can get my head around this and help
The stripe update is coming, bit of a delay, thought I had completed the code on the Kryptly side to integrate but can't seem to find it! lol

Anyway it won't be long, as soon as it's done I'll post here.

Regarding staking and computer resources, I guess everyone is aware when an address has many blocks (displayed in coin control) it uses more resources. So on a regular bases should consolidate and send the coins back to address.

Due to the slow network because of low numbers staking, I'm in the process of setting up staking nodes. First one is syncing up now, once that's done I plan to do a couple more.

Anyone else who can help, you can setup a Amazon AWS free tier which costs nothing for 12 months. Then create a EC2 instance and setup a KTK staking node. Near the 12 months, send the KTK back to your local wallet, and delete the EC2 instance! Smiley

http://aws.amazon.com/free/

I understand not everyone can setup a EC2/node, so if anyone does and has time to create a guide. That would be a big help, otherwise I'll create a guide but won't have time to do it right away.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
I know and that is why we need a wallet fix. Otherwise people would be discouraged to keep their wallets open.
Pages:
Jump to: