Pages:
Author

Topic: KYC for Airdrops: A bad precedence - page 30. (Read 198064 times)

Activity: 453
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 01:52:16 PM
But the anonymity is not the right way, at first you have countries, where are crypto banned, at second you could easily break the law and not to pay taxes, is that good way you think?
KYC is absolutely need everywhere, in airdrops and in bounties.
I would also not engaged in an airdrop that requires kyc, I would rather not do airdrop rather than experiencing identity theft, I will still earn in some ways without the use of airdrop since it will be hard to tell the legit one.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
MeVu
July 10, 2018, 01:48:29 PM
But the anonymity is not the right way, at first you have countries, where are crypto banned, at second you could easily break the law and not to pay taxes, is that good way you think?
KYC is absolutely need everywhere, in airdrops and in bounties.
Activity: 224
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
July 10, 2018, 01:45:44 PM
With this, there's nothing to be done. Almost everywhere you already need kyc, whether it's investing in an ICO project, bounty campaign or airdrop. Many came to crypto because of anonymity, but alas the rules are constantly changing.

Many people confuse. The crypto itself remains anonymous. This system was introduced only for those who help the project at an early stage. In the future, you can easily buy them on the exchange without any proof of identity
copper member
Activity: 234
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 01:42:35 PM
I was not comfortable about the KYC happening in Crypto as well. Whereas we do not really know about these people asking for our details, it shouldn't be done this way. Even some Crypto exchangers will mandatory that one must upload Identity Identification before one will be able to withdraw after trading. It will be a very nice idea if we all in the Crypto ecosystem can stand against this move before it gains popularity more than it is now.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 10, 2018, 01:40:03 PM
KYC for Airdrops It sounds like astonishing, I think there is no need for it.If KYC for bounty or ICO investment than it considerable even there are a lot ICO project KYC required.Actually i always avoiding KYC in everywhere because there are no Security in my document which used in KYC.Airdrops is not perfect place for KYC i think.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
July 10, 2018, 01:36:13 PM
Bounty hunters need to provide the kyc for the company to verify if that person is not living in the restricted areas such USA,china and many more.
Activity: 98
July 10, 2018, 01:32:26 PM
Also do not support the idea with this test (in principle, not only in the airdrop). I hope they will give up this policy. Of course, there is no complete anonymity, but I do not like to scatter my data
Activity: 308
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
July 10, 2018, 01:26:01 PM
If warned about KYHS in advance, then this is normal. But there are projects that report only after the completion of the bounty - this is not fair
Activity: 47
July 10, 2018, 12:01:10 PM
I also want it to be dispensed because airdrop gives coins for free and if kyc is not a rule on airdrop then more people will participate in this business
Activity: 686
July 10, 2018, 10:08:19 AM
I personally for now still can not say it is necessary or not, but for now I prefer that do not use KYC because it is more simple. but if all is needed then I will obey it.
Activity: 210
July 10, 2018, 09:21:51 AM
I might say that if it needed a KYC, then it should be a good tokens to be airdropped to the users, because legit airdrop right now are requiring a KYC.
Activity: 69
July 10, 2018, 09:17:34 AM
I have not yet encountered airdrop requiring KYC but i will not participate in that airdrop if incase. First it is not too worth it to waste your time in airdrop if you can earn better in other ways and secondly, not all airdrops pay. I been a victim of some that didnt pay already.
Activity: 84
July 10, 2018, 12:43:35 AM
With this, there's nothing to be done. Almost everywhere you already need kyc, whether it's investing in an ICO project, bounty campaign or airdrop. Many came to crypto because of anonymity, but alas the rules are constantly changing.
Activity: 182
July 09, 2018, 05:58:33 PM
KYC only suits for long-term project which runs for months, not for short-term work like airdrop. it's really wastage of time and irritating thingh for airdrops. We all know, how much a time airdrop take to fill, hardly 5 mins! And daily we join 10-20 airdrops easily. So according to KYC for airdrops is too much bad precedence.
Activity: 322
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
July 09, 2018, 05:53:36 PM
Many airdrop caught KYC to avoid fraudulent participants. Think about it, if not KYC then one can register many different accounts. That would be unfair to other participants. Each person has only 1 unique personal information. So if the airdrop we join must be KYC ie each person only registered a single account

The problem is not in KYC but its organization. I can't pass KYC for a week because of the crippled site requiring the document, which doesn't exist in my country, but it's obligatory for the total completion.
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
https://cryptotvplus.com
July 09, 2018, 05:48:30 PM
It's interesting to know this thread is still alive and not kicked to the recesses of outdated posts.

I still will continue to Echo it loudly. KYC for airdrops is terrible. Anyone submitting info for pennies worth tokens is risking himself or herself
Activity: 490
July 09, 2018, 12:46:51 PM
I constantly say that the KYC procedure is very strange. Because this procedure completely violates the constitution of the state and very seriously puts people in danger, but only they do not know about it.
Activity: 89
July 09, 2018, 12:44:26 PM
It is certainly an annoying thing, but it is a necessary step towards regulating the system. We can not complain about the scams and the lack of clarity, if then when we ask something that helps to put a little order we refuse. Embarrassed Embarrassed
Activity: 196
July 09, 2018, 10:38:13 AM
Hi. I think that it's a bad idea. I don't believe in airdrops and of course I don't like KYC for it. Be careful.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 09, 2018, 10:35:11 AM
yes of course KYC only for airdrop and free token is not very good because your KYC must give your original identity to the founder and maker of airdrop that your privacy will surely be uncovered and will be many losses that will arise sometime in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: