Pages:
Author

Topic: KYC to airdrops is it good? - page 2. (Read 2891 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
November 01, 2018, 12:15:39 PM
airdrop by using KYC you better avoid because it is not commensurate with the results we receive, airdrop is not the only way to get free results, there are still many ways that are better than airdrop
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
November 01, 2018, 12:02:29 PM
I passed a kyc in several projects and I think that there is nothing wrong with that if you are confident in the project.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
November 01, 2018, 11:38:43 AM
It is not, it surely is not. It kills the whole idea behind the cryptos and that is the anonymity. With KYC you can't be anonymous and thats just a move to kill the benefit of cryptos, but then there are so much scams taking place in bounties and Airdrops that the KYC is needed to tackle those fradulents.
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
November 01, 2018, 11:36:24 AM
I will say it depends on the project, there are some projects I won't mind going through their KYC to get their tokens and there projects I won't do kyc to get their tokens, I normally join airdrops for project that skip their crowd sale and decided to do airdrop..
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
November 01, 2018, 11:35:33 AM
i think it have a big risk when an airdrop is must fill KYC.
i am worrie when that Airdrop is scam and i am so afraid my ID will used to do somethink.
and for airdrop, i am not interest to because airdrop is a big percent to fail.
oho
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Investing in the future development of blockchain
November 01, 2018, 11:13:31 AM
KYC, of ​​course, is not convenient and undesirable for the blockade! But at the moment there are a lot of scammers, because of which many people earn too little, but even these KYC scammers have learned how to cheat!
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
November 01, 2018, 11:10:41 AM
Yes absolutely i also read somewhere that there are also using misuse of our KYC so if it is not a profitable income so dont let them give your perssonal information and this will also become harmful for other accounts like our password and etc can also be hacked.
Activity: 210
November 01, 2018, 11:01:11 AM
complete insanity ... there is no need for 2-3 dollars to share their information that will then be sold and will be spammed ...
Activity: 476
November 01, 2018, 10:58:28 AM
I think, kyc is not good for airdrops. Because airdrops is good but not all. most of the airdrops are not give payment. because all project are not success. kyc needs to Airdrop, it most of the scam projects. you needed lot of experience. some airdrops projects is good.
Activity: 1194
Merit: 126
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come
November 01, 2018, 10:45:25 AM
I don't think KYC for airdrops offered is fair for those who joined. Some ICO with airdropping is not also fine to get KYC for tokens worth almost nothing or a burger meal is not really fine. I observed it in some ICOs with airdrops that even with giveaways like that so small needs KYC? Don't fall for it guys, not worth it.

I do avoid airdrop especially those that are having KYC. The amount that I am going to receive in exchange to my personal information is not worth it. It is too small and I am just putting myself in danger. They may only want something in us so yes we have to avoid it. I also avoid some signature campaigns that needed KYC to receive the payment.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 01, 2018, 10:39:23 AM
I don't think its worth it. Doing KYC for airdrops just to get a coin with low value is not really worth the risk. KYC will get all your personal info and they can use it for doing bad things if they want to. Identity theft can also be an issue with KYC since we don't know where they can use our details. Also, the airdrop campaigns doesn't guarantee that the token will be listed, so for me its a total waste of time.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
November 01, 2018, 10:30:34 AM
I very rarely submit my documents to projects that are carried out by ISO. I do not like it very much, but this is not the point. The fact is that many projects that work in the legal field are forced to do this. There are such requirements. And it does not matter it is airdrop or bounty.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
November 01, 2018, 10:25:21 AM
I don't think KYC for airdrops offered is fair for those who joined. Some ICO with airdropping is not also fine to get KYC for tokens worth almost nothing or a burger meal is not really fine. I observed it in some ICOs with airdrops that even with giveaways like that so small needs KYC? Don't fall for it guys, not worth it.
they do KYC because there are many multiple accounts joining in many airdrops as they said, for me i dont care if they have airdrop and kyc because airdrop is just wasting your time better to do bounties better than airdrop.

But sometimes airdrops gives us huge easy money, we just need to be lucky to chose the right and legit airdrops. Sometimes I do kyc and most of the time I am worried they will just sell my documents.

Give an example of airdrop who brought you money in 2018, I do not remember any good project among airdrop, from those that brought money. Last year, the situation was very different.
What about ONT? It has been giving 2k tokens for everyone who has already participated in the airdrop campaign this time it's worth 4k dollars. Remember when you have been selling your ONT from airdrops and i guess you can get more than 10k. Is there another question?
Activity: 420
November 01, 2018, 10:23:44 AM
I will immediately say that I have a very negative attitude towards the KYC process because I do not understand where and to whom I send my personal data, I clearly say in my passport that I should not give my personal data that I have.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 175
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
November 01, 2018, 10:15:24 AM

It's really not worth it but still, people like newbies are falling for it, imagine exchanging your personal info for just pennies worth of token, these devs are the one who is going to make a profit when they sold your info in the black market and you will regret it later.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
November 01, 2018, 09:57:49 AM
Why do you think so, guys?
Know your customer is the process of a business verifying the identity of its clients and assessing potential risks of illegal intentions for the business relationship.
It helps to know who are you. If you ar ok and you have nothing to hide, why can`t you pass KYC? It takes only a few minutes...
Activity: 336
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 01, 2018, 09:32:46 AM
You have no choice than ignore such airdrop, I believe that any airdrop asking for kyc is a scam project. The least thing you should believe about any project is airdrop, before you know it they're no where to be found if you past details like email An so on now they have not to talk of kyc
Definitely we should ignore those airdrop that will require to undergo KYC as this is not worth the value of our personal identity. Our personal data is not secure with them. I'm totally against this KYC unless we are going to invest in ICO.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
November 01, 2018, 09:13:34 AM
airdrop and bounty in my opinion is not feasible if you use KYC, let alone airdrop which is only a useless given token, it really makes no sense at all if you use KYC. Our data is important not to get them easily using only the lure of a garbage project.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
November 01, 2018, 09:11:51 AM
they do KYC because there are many multiple accounts joining in many airdrops as they said, for me i dont care if they have airdrop and kyc because airdrop is just wasting your time better to do bounties better than airdrop.

But sometimes airdrops gives us huge easy money, we just need to be lucky to chose the right and legit airdrops. Sometimes I do kyc and most of the time I am worried they will just sell my documents.

Give an example of airdrop who brought you money in 2018, I do not remember any good project among airdrop, from those that brought money. Last year, the situation was very different.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
November 01, 2018, 09:07:04 AM

Pages:
Jump to: