Pages:
Author

Topic: KYC to airdrops is it good? - page 3. (Read 2891 times)

Activity: 524
Merit: 100
io.ezystayz.com
November 01, 2018, 09:02:30 AM
I don't think KYC for airdrops offered is fair for those who joined. Some ICO with airdropping is not also fine to get KYC for tokens worth almost nothing or a burger meal is not really fine. I observed it in some ICOs with airdrops that even with giveaways like that so small needs KYC? Don't fall for it guys, not worth it.
they do KYC because there are many multiple accounts joining in many airdrops as they said, for me i dont care if they have airdrop and kyc because airdrop is just wasting your time better to do bounties better than airdrop.
Activity: 658
Merit: 13
November 01, 2018, 08:55:00 AM
airdrops need kyc? come on don't discuss something useless like this.

from the start Airdrop wasn't worth it for what it was. if the airdrop is worth the dollar dollar maybe yes. but in reality it wasn't, the tokens obtained from airdrop were worthless.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 01, 2018, 08:52:31 AM
I believe that this is a mandatory procedure that every participant in a bounty campaign and every investor must go through because in this way we will be able to avoid money laundering
Activity: 182
ONe Social Network
November 01, 2018, 08:45:39 AM
I am not a supporter of verifying the identity of these guys, so I think that one should not expect anything good from this. I personally do not participate in these suspicious schemes
Activity: 490
November 01, 2018, 08:29:58 AM
I do not support KYC for airdrop, because the prizes obtained are also no bigger than other jobs.
Until now I have not found Airdrop that has to use KYC, hopefully this doesn't happen.
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
November 01, 2018, 06:17:17 AM
I do not think KYC for Airdrop is good. Because the number of participants in Airdrop is a lot, they will spend a lot of time censoring. Besides, the rewards for Airdrop are very low, so it's not necessary.

And no one will check the documents. They will simply buy a huge amount of documents candy wrappers for their tokens.
By the way, they may not even pay
Activity: 490
November 01, 2018, 05:03:12 AM
I do not think KYC for Airdrop is good. Because the number of participants in Airdrop is a lot, they will spend a lot of time censoring. Besides, the rewards for Airdrop are very low, so it's not necessary.
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 01, 2018, 04:57:36 AM
Airdrop is for free coins only but i think KYC will not required for it so many participants participating Airdrops then they need kyc thats a lot things of work.
Activity: 625
October 31, 2018, 02:52:53 PM
  Grin  We will collect passports "AirKYC". I do not think it's a good idea. I generally have a non-motivating attitude to this procedure. It is not known where our data can go.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
https://karatcoin.co
October 31, 2018, 02:49:43 PM
If an airdrop ask a kyc for 3-5 $ worth of tokens, just run to the hills.

It doesn't worth to share your personal information. Even don't do for bounties unless you are getting good amount of money.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
October 31, 2018, 02:48:34 PM
I don't think KYC for airdrops offered is fair for those who joined. Some ICO with airdropping is not also fine to get KYC for tokens worth almost nothing or a burger meal is not really fine. I observed it in some ICOs with airdrops that even with giveaways like that so small needs KYC? Don't fall for it guys, not worth it.

Look at this from another angle. KYC will leave behind all the violators with multiaccounts which eat all your potential earnings in bounty campaigns or airdrops. So KYC is not always something bad. But I think start ups which launch airdrop or bounty that require KYC must tell about this requirement beforehand but not after the airdrop or bounty ends as a surprise for the hunter...
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
October 31, 2018, 02:43:18 PM
my advice is to always be careful when following airdrop which requires you to fill KYC, moreover they ask for a photo of your identity, because there are so many airdrop scams, which only want our biodata to do other criminal things
Activity: 518
October 31, 2018, 01:51:10 PM
Kyc of course dangerous to pass in airdrop, a lot of scams , but if of course you are confident in a good project you can go)
Activity: 800
Merit: 250
October 31, 2018, 11:33:53 AM
airdrop needs KYC, come on don't joke ... Shocked Grin Grin

if for bounty campaign maybe I can still accept it. but for airdrop I'm sure the developer team must be lacking in work. because maybe more people are participating in Airdrop than being an investor and bounty participant. and especially the average airdrop results may be under $ 10. even then if the price of the token is high.
That's really a joke. Think about an airdrop of over 5000 people, and they ask for everything KYC can do to get the reward, and they get 5000 personal information and sell it for a huge sum of money. It's easy to make money
Activity: 169
Vite
October 31, 2018, 11:31:01 AM

I agree half. There are too many cheaters now. They want KYC just because they do not want their bonus to be split much for the cheater. This is not fair to those who do the right thing. Although the reward is not too high because the condition of reward is too simple. So do not expect or complain about Airdrop. Undecided
Activity: 1064
HELENA
October 31, 2018, 11:20:29 AM
airdrop needs KYC, come on don't joke ... Shocked Grin Grin

if for bounty campaign maybe I can still accept it. but for airdrop I'm sure the developer team must be lacking in work. because maybe more people are participating in Airdrop than being an investor and bounty participant. and especially the average airdrop results may be under $ 10. even then if the price of the token is high.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 254
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
October 31, 2018, 10:54:17 AM
I think that not worth to participate in airdrop companies that require pass KYC. To give your personal data, I would not advise, especially for the sake of airdrop companies. For the sake of the bounty of the company, I would have passed the KYC, and it is necessary to choose for what.

Yeah for a worth of $10 will you give your personal data? No way I'm sure people will understand that it's not necessary to undergo KYC for just a $10. Some bounty campaign will ask KYC as they were aiming to get listed on big exchanges but at start of the bounty they already asking for KYC. Which is fair enough to the hunters if they join or not.
It is an act of selling cheap our critical information if we accept KYC to receive the token from the airdrop. I will never KYC to receive any token from the airdrop, and for the bounty I have to make a decision carefully.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 31, 2018, 10:40:20 AM
I think that not worth to participate in airdrop companies that require pass KYC. To give your personal data, I would not advise, especially for the sake of airdrop companies. For the sake of the bounty of the company, I would have passed the KYC, and it is necessary to choose for what.

Yeah for a worth of $10 will you give your personal data? No way I'm sure people will understand that it's not necessary to undergo KYC for just a $10. Some bounty campaign will ask KYC as they were aiming to get listed on big exchanges but at start of the bounty they already asking for KYC. Which is fair enough to the hunters if they join or not.
Activity: 319
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
October 31, 2018, 10:33:44 AM
You have no choice than ignore such airdrop, I believe that any airdrop asking for kyc is a scam project. The least thing you should believe about any project is airdrop, before you know it they're no where to be found if you past details like email An so on now they have not to talk of kyc
Activity: 644
October 31, 2018, 10:31:02 AM
I will support the majority of people who say that today there is no need for this, because the market today definitely has a lot of options in order not to undergo any verification. Why go KYC at all?
Pages:
Jump to: