Pages:
Author

Topic: KYC to airdrops is it good? - page 4. (Read 2891 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Crypto Depository Receipts
October 31, 2018, 10:27:06 AM
It is nonsense. To undergo verification of the personality for several coins which as a rule cost nothing. It is nonsense.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
October 31, 2018, 10:25:52 AM
Airdrops generally almost always have very low to negligible values so I don't see any sense in giving up your private information for a few cents or few dollars worth of tokens.
KYC for airdrops is ridiculous and not a good idea.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 31, 2018, 10:20:20 AM
I believe that this is the right for everyone to participate in it or not. I personally participate only in proven projects
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
October 31, 2018, 10:17:23 AM
I think that verification should be, this is a kind of guarantee that all users are real, but let's not forget that you can buy documents.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
October 31, 2018, 09:32:53 AM
the tokens that we can get from airdrops are very small and that is not comparable to personal identity which is actually very secretive, so in my opinion KYC is very unfair if applied to airdrops participants.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
October 31, 2018, 09:28:21 AM
I totally agree to this! KYC is not needed for those airdrops because its just they distributing an allocated amount of their coins/tokens to promote their project but I dont think KYC is needed for that. Its not worth it to give your identity for just a little amount or sometimes no value at all.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
October 31, 2018, 09:25:42 AM
I also feel that airdrop does not require kyc, is more important our personal data than the results of airdrop,
nothing guarantees the security of our personal data, most airdrop is currently a scam, it is better to skip
airdrop asking to fill the kyc
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
October 31, 2018, 08:44:52 AM
I don't think KYC for airdrops offered is fair for those who joined. Some ICO with airdropping is not also fine to get KYC for tokens worth almost nothing or a burger meal is not really fine. I observed it in some ICOs with airdrops that even with giveaways like that so small needs KYC? Don't fall for it guys, not worth it.

I don't think so.. For me it is not good, because you will get a free token and then you will send your information for that.. I am not agree to ICO that needs KYC to airdrops. It is not worth it! Thta's true!
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
October 31, 2018, 08:26:33 AM
I think it is not  wrong to request KYC in airdrop, the only way it will be wrong is when at the end of airdrop hunting the airdrop organizers now request for KYC which they did not tell the hunters when they started the airdrop.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
October 31, 2018, 08:22:09 AM
I am against KYC procedure. It doesn’t matter if bounty campaign or airdrop. I don’t participate in projects requiring a KYC and this is my decision.
Activity: 456
Merit: 15
October 31, 2018, 03:51:46 AM
KYC is meaningless. I don't know if people who support KYC are ignorant. For the key point of the airdrop mission is not KYC but the success of the project, the quality project will be successful, rather than discussing whether to achieve KYC.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
October 30, 2018, 06:13:44 PM
I don't quite understand why KYC is required for airdrops if there is no source of income. All you do is receive money.
Activity: 518
October 30, 2018, 06:13:02 PM
It is possible to look at this situation from two parties. On the one hand for someone it is very bad: most of people don't want to transfer the data it is unknown where. On the other hand it is plus: it helps to get rid of swindlers who violate rules.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
October 30, 2018, 05:06:56 PM
You are absolutely right.

First off, you should just never give your personal info and ID out to strangers and especially not online.
Second, airdrops pay so low that is it even worth it?

The highest I ever got paid in an airdrop is around $19 worth of tokens.
I sold it, but if I would have kept it, then since then, the value has dropped to about $8 worth of tokens.
But usually, airdrops pay just a few dollars or even pennies.
Not worth the hassle.

So for a company to ask KYC for such a small payout, it goes to show they have no idea what they are doing.
KYC is actually not required by any government organization, it's just something ICOs due because they are afraid that if they don't, they could get into trouble.
Crazy right?
Activity: 126
October 30, 2018, 05:02:07 PM
kyc for airdrop I would not do because of the fact that the earnings are very scanty and the chance that your documents can drain is very high
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 30, 2018, 04:55:16 PM
I don't think that's a problem. Moreover, there are even advantages in this, namely: there are rules where the conditions are negotiated in which it is forbidden to participate to residents of certain countries, but they still continue to participate. In the case of KYS, data participants are identified.
Participants of the KYC verification is not going to make the project do anything nice. People hate that KYC stuff.
Activity: 280
October 30, 2018, 04:52:58 PM
       KYC is very good for true airdrops that can make you profitable. It would not be okay to waste time with KYC for a SCAM airdrop. Until now, all the airdrops I attended and had KYC were real airdrops that brought me more than $ 50, which makes me happy. I have noticed that this KYC, greatly reduces the number of airdrop participants and I think it appeared to get rid of the sad or the SCAM participants. So, KYC is good, both for the participants and for the project managers, but provided the airdrop is real. Currently, KYC is good (viable projects), but if it is applied to SCAM projects, it will become frustrating.
Activity: 115
GOeureka 『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
October 30, 2018, 04:50:38 PM
I don't think that's a problem. Moreover, there are even advantages in this, namely: there are rules where the conditions are negotiated in which it is forbidden to participate to residents of certain countries, but they still continue to participate. In the case of KYS, data participants are identified.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
October 30, 2018, 04:44:20 PM
It all depends on the type of airdrop, there is nothing wrong with KYC, the only issue is when the rules are not made clear from the begining at the end of the program, they now ask everyone to pass the KYC process.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
October 30, 2018, 04:40:26 PM
I don't think it's worth risking your personal data to make a profit from airdrop. I think that held by KYC is possible in extreme cases to obtain the rewards for the bounty of the company.
Pages:
Jump to: