Pages:
Author

Topic: KYC to airdrops is it good? - page 8. (Read 2891 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 1
October 28, 2018, 10:09:49 AM
I would not risk my personal information for a few bucks. I do not think that it is a good idea for anyone to send your pass or other documents for an airdrop. It is normal for bounties, because the rewards could be more than 2k USD per hunter.
Exactly, airdrop only brings a very small reward, providing personal information for it will not be a good idea, sometimes that can bring us some unnecessary hassle, even with bounty, I'm still very upset in providing information. Normally, I only provide information for large campaigns with good managers, for normal campaigns, I often ignore that, in short, kyc is only suitable for investors, with ordinary people, the project should limit it to avoid causing bad impressions to the user
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
October 28, 2018, 09:44:12 AM
I would not risk my personal information for a few bucks. I do not think that it is a good idea for anyone to send your pass or other documents for an airdrop. It is normal for bounties, because the rewards could be more than 2k USD per hunter.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
October 28, 2018, 09:41:48 AM
If we take into account that of all the airdrop pay units, it seems to me that KYC is too much for them!
The icos which ask for KYC against airdrop are most likely scams. They will sell your informations to other clients.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
October 26, 2018, 08:52:35 AM
I don't think KYC for airdrops offered is fair for those who joined. Some ICO with airdropping is not also fine to get KYC for tokens worth almost nothing or a burger meal is not really fine. I observed it in some ICOs with airdrops that even with giveaways like that so small needs KYC? Don't fall for it guys, not worth it.

No, it is horrible, because it will decrase the number of people, who are ready to participate it and it will increase selft-costs of the airdrop. Think about it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
October 24, 2018, 08:56:29 AM
I don't think KYC for airdrops offered is fair for those who joined. Some ICO with airdropping is not also fine to get KYC for tokens worth almost nothing or a burger meal is not really fine. I observed it in some ICOs with airdrops that even with giveaways like that so small needs KYC? Don't fall for it guys, not worth it.

You are right. KYC for airdrops for me is too much since there is no real assurance that you will be rewarded with such coins. Another thing is that the rewards for airdrops is too small to be giving your personal records.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
October 24, 2018, 08:49:26 AM
For Airdrop like 10$ or 5$ is realy funy i think most of people wouldnt join that as noone would risk his info for 5$ but big Airdrops for example 500-1000$ maybe yep would be good for projects too as they know 1 user dont take all.
Activity: 84
October 24, 2018, 08:48:52 AM

Yes now kyc it will for every new airdrops as they are telling.i am leaved joining airdrops now I am concentrating only on bounty even it was also need kyc to receive the tokens.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
October 24, 2018, 08:45:54 AM

Nowadays many bounty companies require kyc I still execute them. But for airdrop which bring very little, kyc I would not pass it can be scammers. In general, I started with airdrops but now I do not do them.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
October 24, 2018, 08:39:37 AM
Previously, Kyc was carried out only by those who had confidence in them, who did this in the case, but now Kus can be requested by any scammers and this is very bad. And if Kyc is asked to go to Airdrop, then simply bypass such a project side.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 24, 2018, 08:39:15 AM
I would never participate in Airdrop that requires KYC. We are risking our information, when we share it with different ICOs. And if some ICO is going scam, what will they do with our docs? I think such a base with 4000 docs worth a lot of money.
There is no reason for us to KYC to get a few tokens from the airdrop. It is too wasteful and dangerous, our information will surely be sold and used for many different purposes. I just KYC for taking part in ICO, I never KYC for airdrop or bounty because it's not necessary
Activity: 560
Merit: 17
October 24, 2018, 08:36:00 AM
I cant stress this enough, guys, do not DO KYC for airdops, the only safe option would be to do it with safe KYC company if the project doe snot give this option then there is about 80-90% chance that you ID will be lost in internet and you will become a subject of a scam,
Activity: 320
October 24, 2018, 07:59:12 AM

I consider that winner of airdrop should pass KYC, because we need to be sure that social media pages really belong to the winner. In other cases, it does not worth it.
Activity: 364
October 24, 2018, 07:03:16 AM
I think it's good because project developers can easily control the circulation of their tokens, and it makes it safer from various airdrop cheater
Activity: 434
October 24, 2018, 07:02:04 AM
If we take into account that of all the airdrop pay units, it seems to me that KYC is too much for them!
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
October 24, 2018, 06:59:57 AM
KYC for airdrop is stupid. Not worth it. KYC should take place in case you have made the company the signature for example, when the destruction of your anonymity, you will receive a good reward. And airdrop won't give you that kind of money. There was a time in 2017 when it was possible to make a one-time share and in a month or two you will receive $ 700 on the account Undecided
Activity: 364
October 24, 2018, 06:43:10 AM
I would never participate in Airdrop that requires KYC. We are risking our information, when we share it with different ICOs. And if some ICO is going scam, what will they do with our docs? I think such a base with 4000 docs worth a lot of money.
Activity: 542
Merit: 100
October 24, 2018, 06:37:45 AM

Yeah, for breadcrumbs airdrops I don't agree on their KYC's. I only signup for KYC if I knew it was a big projects with big amount of airdrops. Also, I combined it with bounty that they offer so that my hard work is worth it after the distribution and profit is better.
Activity: 308
October 24, 2018, 06:23:02 AM
I hope that in future there will be singe portal for all airdrops, so we could be sure that all the randomizations are real and that participants are not related with project teams.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
October 19, 2018, 04:53:11 PM
It all depends on the airdrop. Most of them (99%) are complete shit coins, too lazy to even participate, I'm not talking about KYC passage.  Usually airdrop allocate a very small amount of coins per person, not counting referral fees, so spend time, and then pass the verification in the best case for 5-10 bucks, I don't want to.
Activity: 126
W12 – Scam
October 19, 2018, 04:47:23 PM
I do not think that going through the KYC procedure for airdrops is reasonable. Perform unnecessary actions, and especially send out your personal data in order to get a penny in the end - does not inspire confidence. Therefore, I do not participate in such programs. Not even all bounty campaigns require KYC to pass.
Pages:
Jump to: