Pages:
Author

Topic: KYC to airdrops is it good? - page 10. (Read 2891 times)

Activity: 475
Merit: 250
October 14, 2018, 02:59:14 PM
Why do participants only get a few dollars and they have to give their information to anybody who might use that information to make money. I believe KYC for airdrop is not worth it
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
October 14, 2018, 02:52:47 PM
Good or not, I can only judge that on behalf of the bounty hunter. For me it looks like an absurd and risky business. I mean, I can fake it, but why?
Activity: 350
October 13, 2018, 06:17:37 PM
I don't think KYC for airdrops offered is fair for those who joined. Some ICO with airdropping is not also fine to get KYC for tokens worth almost nothing or a burger meal is not really fine. I observed it in some ICOs with airdrops that even with giveaways like that so small needs KYC? Don't fall for it guys, not worth it.

It depends on what airdrop is, having KYC in airdops are quite good because we know that some projects are increasing their security to avoid scammers and other fraudulent activities. But for all airdrops and bounty hunters it is very common to pass KYC before getting their tokens likewise for all investors who want to purchase token directly in tokensale that provides of a ICO projects.
I agree with you that from what hand it is good, but not for bounty hunters, and people who are involved in airdrop companies, there are no words. These methods are more suitable for investors and for the team itself.
Activity: 458
Merit: 112
October 13, 2018, 01:21:19 PM
NO, it is never a good thing to have a KYC in any AIRDROPS.
this free tokens are much more to be a scam in the market.
doing KYC and submitting our national ID and information is not a good thing to have.
Better to choose those non-KYC airdrops.
Activity: 367
Merit: 100
October 13, 2018, 10:22:13 AM
When somebody to have process to go in KYC everyone decides for himself what risk is acceptable for him. Someone doesn't care about their personal data. And someone for $ 1000 will be have and doing KYC.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
October 13, 2018, 07:52:04 AM
I don't think so, KYC for too much for only Airdrop. I am never participated in any Airdrop where KYC is required because according o me, there is not necessary to fill KYC only for few tokens. Its totally a time waste nothing else.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
October 13, 2018, 07:31:13 AM
Kyc for airdrop is for me not to do, because a lot of scams and can get documents into other hands and be used !
Activity: 364
October 13, 2018, 06:56:48 AM
I am sure that airdrop is a waste of your time that will not bring profit. Even if a project pays you with its tokens, it is unlikely that they can be sold somewhere.
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
October 12, 2018, 09:14:46 PM
as long as the pay is worth it I have no problem doing kyc, and for sure we have to know the quality of the product.
Activity: 247
October 12, 2018, 09:03:13 PM
With airdrops 90% being scam or being worthless, implementing kyc is quite alarming. There have been a lots of reports with scammers stealing private information via kyc. I have been always against kyc and with these reports I am pretty certain that my beliefs is actually correct. Sharing personal information online is really dangerous.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
October 12, 2018, 08:59:24 PM
Kyc for an airdrop is really a bad idea.
I would not participate in such an action and give out my data.
The days of the good airdrops are over, and that's why i've given up on taking part.
You are taking the right decision, many people have decided that they are willing to give up their data to people that they do not know over the Internet for coins that do not even have any value, when you look at what you are giving up in order to get those coins it is very obvious that you are making a terrible deal because even if the coins that you receive become valuable now those people can use your identity for all kind of bad things.
Activity: 336
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 12, 2018, 07:53:36 PM
I don't think KYC for airdrops offered is fair for those who joined. Some ICO with airdropping is not also fine to get KYC for tokens worth almost nothing or a burger meal is not really fine. I observed it in some ICOs with airdrops that even with giveaways like that so small needs KYC? Don't fall for it guys, not worth it.
I will not waste my time in those airdrop as this is not worth to gamble my identity. I only know that KYC is only for those investors that invested more than 2 ETH but not for those participants in bounties or airdrop.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
October 12, 2018, 07:47:46 PM
Hi. Giving your information to a project that is unknown makes me think twice for you're giving them a chance to use your information. But if you trust the project and its value is worth it, maybe you can do the KYC. I believe some trusted projects asking KYC, uses authenticator to keep safe your information.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
October 12, 2018, 07:46:35 PM
Actually with the whole KYC thing I don't really support it since giving out your personal details to an unknown person with no regulatory body is quiet strange and alarming. No one is to be trusted since what they normally say is they will not use your details for anything bad of which I doubt. Airdrops with KYC don't worry yourself since it might not fetch you much.
Activity: 251
Merit: 3
Globe-dex.com
October 12, 2018, 07:40:57 PM

It depends on what airdrop is, having KYC in airdops are quite good because we know that some projects are increasing their security to avoid scammers and other fraudulent activities. But for all airdrops and bounty hunters it is very common to pass KYC before getting their tokens likewise for all investors who want to purchase token directly in tokensale that provides of a ICO projects.
Activity: 90
Merit: 7
October 12, 2018, 07:28:43 PM
In my opinion, this is the most useless thing that managers may require from bounty hunters.
At the moment, it is not difficult to forge identification documents, and they do not understand this and continue to ask them to provide.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
October 12, 2018, 06:43:29 PM
I can't even give my details out to any project, let alone airdrop that is full of scam. Most of them them are after getting the personal data of their victims. If any of them is not ready to give out good reward without KYC, then they should hold their tokens.
Activity: 364
October 12, 2018, 06:42:45 PM
of course not, in my opinion KYC is only used for the identity of people who buy ICOs, because KYC is "Know Your Customer" and I think we are not customers of the ICO but the team of the ICO, because we helped promote the ICO instead of buying the ICO and we are referred to as marketing in the ICO, so in my opinion if airdrop asks for KYC it is very unreasonable and I am afraid that the KYC we give can be misused (not negative thinking but alert), therefore I never join the airdrop asking to fill KYC.
Activity: 350
October 12, 2018, 06:13:50 PM
I don't think anyone would want to go through KYC for the company's airdrop. But if there are such people, then you are simply madmen. No offense, but in order to get from one to 20 dollars, you are ready to give your personal data in the hands of unknown people and knowing that 90 percent of ICO and airdrop are fraud.
Activity: 294
Merit: 21
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
October 12, 2018, 03:45:34 PM
Comrades, the format of airdrops itself is no good.  Introducing KYC will somehow turn them into a kind of bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: