Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 231. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
This is how i see it, labcoin chose to prove they are hashing one day before BTCTO announces its closing down, i would find it very unlikely that the stock issuers were  not told before the announcement that BTCTO will be closing down in order to give them time for preperation etc, therefore Labcoin could've probably gotten away without ever proving they are hashing by delaying, however they didn't why ? becouse they are not a scam? who said scam? once you realise they are not a scam, you will realise that the scam is only inside your head

From the chatter in other threads it seems that stock issuer were just as unaware of this shutdown as investors were.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
This is how i see it, labcoin chose to prove they are hashing one day before BTCTO announces its closing down, i would find it very unlikely that the stock issuers were  not told before the announcement that BTCTO will be closing down in order to give them time for preperation etc, therefore Labcoin could've probably gotten away without ever proving they are hashing by delaying, however they didn't why ? becouse they are not a scam? who said scam? once you realise they are not a scam, you will realise that the scam is only inside your head
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
So you have no shares and you are just spreading FUD?

I bought a few in case my prediction is incorrect and have some bitcoin left to buy them lower. I need to get out this hole somehow.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Activity: 420
I have to say that for a reasonably new trader like myself, it doesn't inspire great trust in the crypto idea to see this. The two things: Labcoins behavior towards stockholders, flow of information etc - combined with this, the closure of BTCT.co in such a sudden fashion, completely crazy stock prices as a result. Combined with YOU lot - the community, all the FUDstering and manipulating. This kindergarten mentality needs to go away if you want crypto to become something more than a plaything.

There is a positive trend in how crypto is viewed in media now. More and more PR, countries are deciding on laws/taxing etc. This is good. Stuff like this thread and this community though, isn't. Grow up, people. I have had to put at least 12 people on ignore from this thread alone. And I still have a hard time figuring out what real info is, since the few contributors that seem to talk sense also engage in childish verbal pissing contests - including the PR man for Labcoin.

I wish the childishness would be gone from this community. I am fine with high volatility in the market, but the stuff that goes on here is just too much. Please, people, manner up.

I understand what you're saying, but the 'real' markets have communities that are just as bad or worse.

Yahoo stock forums back in the day...man, this is like church in comparison.
legendary
why all the fudsters fud, i have set my buy order at 0.0005 set, waiting for the states to wake  Grin

People are using this opportunity to scoop up cheap shares.

Except 0.0005 will be bagholder, 0.00005 will be stable and 0.000005 will be low.

You panic sold, didn't you?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I have to say that for a reasonably new trader like myself, it doesn't inspire great trust in the crypto idea to see this. The two things: Labcoins behavior towards stockholders, flow of information etc - combined with this, the closure of BTCT.co in such a sudden fashion, completely crazy stock prices as a result. Combined with YOU lot - the community, all the FUDstering and manipulating. This kindergarten mentality needs to go away if you want crypto to become something more than a plaything.

There is a positive trend in how crypto is viewed in media now. More and more PR, countries are deciding on laws/taxing etc. This is good. Stuff like this thread and this community though, isn't. Grow up, people. I have had to put at least 12 people on ignore from this thread alone. And I still have a hard time figuring out what real info is, since the few contributors that seem to talk sense also engage in childish verbal pissing contests - including the PR man for Labcoin.

I wish the childishness would be gone from this community. I am fine with high volatility in the market, but the stuff that goes on here is just too much. Please, people, manner up.
Activity: 672
Any official update from TheSwede75 or labcoin about the closing issue? I think this could be a good chance for them to regain the creditability. Any serious issuer now should give a timely update!

What makes you think they care about credibility? Did you miss the last 1000 posts or so?

You are not helping!

You want me to lie instead? Would that help?
legendary
why all the fudsters fud, i have set my buy order at 0.0005 set, waiting for the states to wake  Grin

Except 0.0005 will be bagholder, 0.00005 will be stable and 0.000005 will be low.

legendary
Any official update from TheSwede75 or labcoin about the closing issue? I think this could be a good chance for them to regain the creditability. Any serious issuer now should give a timely update!

What makes you think they care about credibility? Did you miss the last 1000 posts or so?

You are not helping!
Activity: 672

Activity: 369

I'm sure that they have no idea yet that this has happen.

From their track record we can expect this issue to be resolved just not at lightning speed Wink

I'm sure that they have no idea yet that this has happen.
legendary
Activity: 882
legendary
all or nothing compadres !!! hold!!!

BTW

Does anyone know if the withdrawal public adress which BTCT requests you update for the stock issuers, is taht the BTCT adress or your own personal wallet adress?

Your personal. That's how they associate you with your portfolio.

Cool ,  that made sense to me, i just thought to double check
Activity: 336

Now...  Is this why the dividend date was unexpectedly changed to 24th September?
Jump to: