Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 232. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
all or nothing compadres !!! hold!!!

BTW

Does anyone know if the withdrawal public adress which BTCT requests you update for the stock issuers, is taht the BTCT adress or your own personal wallet adress?

Your personal. That's how they associate you with your portfolio.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

BTW

Does anyone know if the withdrawal public adress which BTCT requests you update for the stock issuers, is taht the BTCT adress or your own personal wallet adress?

I put my own personal address

So did i
Activity: 40
Merit: 0

BTW

I put my own personal address
legendary

BTW

Activity: 750
Merit: 500
www.coinschedule.com
Well guys.. I will be just continuing to hold my shares... I'm with this all the way... I may end up with zero BTC, but I am not going to take a loss. For me it's either ZERO or profit, there's nothing in between.

+1

BTW, I'm a "largish" shareholder.

The biggest mistake one can do right now is selling their shares for a stupid low price.

Exactly. By the way I also have about 75% of all my BTC in Labcoin shares at the moment, I'm a "largish" as well...
Activity: 575
The North Remembers
Activity: 369
Well guys.. I will be just continuing to hold my shares... I'm with this all the way... I may end up with zero BTC, but I am not going to take a loss. For me it's either ZERO or profit, there's nothing in between.

+1

The biggest mistake one can do right now is selling their shares for a stupid low price.

I agree, I got more  Grin

The only logical thing to do.

+1

Activity: 750
www.coinschedule.com
Activity: 837
Just quick q regarding BTC-TC, all this panic trades of buy and sell does include transaction fees ? Who will get all that BTC. I think this is why he did not froze all Securities.

Activity: 369
I bought some very cheap shares on lab & was holding off until tomorrow to see about the dividends.... Im just curious if lab is going to be on another exchange or what...cuz at the moment its like i have nothing.

Same boat. just got a bunch yesterday and then this happens. epic loss.
I bought some very cheap shares on lab & was holding off until tomorrow to see about the dividends.... Im just curious if lab is going to be on another exchange or what...cuz at the moment its like i have nothing.
Activity: 672
This is like when Mt Gox hit $266 and there were probably 50,000+ people on the site - everyone was trying to sell their coins at the same time and caused the site (and the price) to crash. Fantastic.

Yup, Burnside handled that really well.
I've been saying he is pure scum several times and people always gave me shit.
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
This is like when Mt Gox hit $266 and there were probably 50,000+ people on the site - everyone was trying to sell their coins at the same time and caused the site (and the price) to crash. Fantastic.
legendary
why i can't get into btct.to, this is bull crap
I'll answer a bunch more of these questions tomorrow, but I think these are important to address quickly:

First.  The asset issuers have what they need to continue after the trade-freeze.  I am not selling my assets because I hold assets with issuers I felt like I could trust.  In other words, think about what you're doing before you do it.

Second.  If you're trying to withdraw and it's locked, please make sure you've plugged in your address on this page first:  https://btct.co/account?tab=tab2  We have everyone's funds, though I am going to have to pull some funds out of the offline wallet tomorrow I am almost certain.

Third.  ASICMINER-PT shareholders will be fine.  We have lots of options.

Cheers.

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

That's true. Some more could have been dumped, I'm sure Burnside has more pressing issues that to monitor Labcoin's stash.

Well, now they likely have to dump below IPO price, while setting up a transit could net them at least 2x. There should be exchange operators that are more than happy to accept them. They didn't get any heads-up to this event so they can't possibly be the majority of dumpers. Furthermore there have only been far less than 1m shares dumped so far, and it's already IPO price. burnside will be very busy, and I hope TheSwede75 would at least help a little bit.
Sucks I cant even use the site at the moment.
Activity: 123
I think I might cry.
Thanks burnside, it's all gone.

I can't even sell because the site is lagging out...
Activity: 238
Won't be hard to switch over to bitfunder.

Can be done fast and with no work for Labcoin, since that is what will happen to most of the stocks
Yes, there is already a "claim assets" button there on Bitfunder.
All Labcoin needs is a list of our email addresses and apply to be listed on Bitfunder.
Jump to: