Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 528. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
i havent really been following this thread just too much spam, but can someone just summarize what's the issue in concise fashion?  below is what i understand what labcoin is doing:

1) 2 TH mining
2) first dividend (from the 2 TH profit) next week (tuesday?)
3) 4 TH by 9/16
4) dividend every 2 weeks based on 4 TH etc..

i thought the news updates were pretty straight forward on btct.co, and they are hitting the dates.  What are the issues?  1) all a lie?  2) dividend too low?  3) or??

They refuse to provide any proof of any of it.

No photos, solomining instead of joining a pool, no mining address, no stamped blocks until maybe mid-october.

Nothing.

They're not being very forthcoming. Which is being polite about it.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
I can't bet coins as I am now all In.

A few minutes ago you were buying more.

Seriously dude I hope you can afford to lose your investment. Most people on here are still living at home with mom so can afford a big mistake at this point in their lives, some others no doubt can't and I hope you aren't one of them. Best of luck.

My bids will be filled. I'm all in with what I can afford to lose, not the kids milk money bud..
Activity: 266
Keep up the fud I'm buying more.

Some people are beyond help  Undecided

Quoting for prosperity. Lets get some dares on the line, I can't bet coins as I am now all In. But suitably embarrassing dares I will put on the line.

If you are right I will have active mining written on my back and I will be filmed walking through my town centre shirtless. Are you willing to back up your position with the same.  Ie in 4 weeks labcoin will be hashing with 8 th plus.

( I am a 35 year old father of 4. This would embarrass the hell out of me)

hahaha im a holder also, but i want to see that!
I can't bet coins as I am now all In.

A few minutes ago you were buying more.

Seriously dude I hope you can afford to lose your investment. Most people on here are still living at home with mom so can afford a big mistake at this point in their lives, some others no doubt can't and I hope you aren't one of them. Best of luck.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
We're sorry for delaying but we're struggling with deployment operations and time is money, we have to set priorities according to our goals.
It is in our interest to keep the shares price rising but we're very confident that within a short time, shares will be valued what they are really worth. We will post board picture and more within the weekend, and as soon as we reach 10 TH of deployed hardware block labeling will be mirrored on the site with other stats like speed, etc.

Thanks for the update, we understand that a daily update isn't feasible. But is there any way to get a better flow of information to your investors?

We will soon work on improving our communication with investors, the huge difficulty increase forced us to prioritize other tasks.

When will the 10T be reached? Next month???

We estimate in about 2 weeks.

we're very confident that within a short time, shares will be valued what they are really worth

This is one thing we can both agree on

This is exactly what a naive investor needs to hear to ride on the scam train. Well played Labcoin Smiley

This is an absolutely legit operation and many of those calling us a 'scam' will have to eat their words.

That began the next 10 pages or so
legendary

Quoting for prosperity. Lets get some dares on the line, I can't bet coins as I am now all In. But suitably embarrassing dares I will put on the line.

If you are right I will have active mining written on my back and I will be filmed walking through my town centre shirtless. Are you willing to back up your position with the same.  Ie in 4 weeks labcoin will be hashing with 8 th plus.

( I am a 35 year old father of 4. This would embarrass the hell out of me)
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
Someone is sitting in the shade today...
i havent really been following this thread just too much spam, but can someone just summarize what's the issue in concise fashion?  below is what i understand what labcoin is doing:

1) 2 TH mining
2) first dividend (from the 2 TH profit) next week (tuesday?)
3) 4 TH by 9/16
4) dividend every 2 weeks based on 4 TH etc..

i thought the news updates were pretty straight forward on btct.co, and they are hitting the dates.  What are the issues?  1) all a lie?  2) dividend too low?  3) or??
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
no POINT in solo mining until 50TH is online. that should just be scarped and they should join btcguild or another pool.
they should also provide pictures etc as promised
Activity: 476
Not trading 85% of the shares?
and nothing keeps them from trading that 85%, either (broken promise)
N_S
Activity: 238

Hook for what? Not trading 85% of the shares? Keep up the fud I'm buying more.

hey, they got the IPO funds, bud.
I mean, do you guys knows what happens to this market the moment the scam is outed?

Do any of you have even the slightest idea of how it will unfold?

Trust me, I've been there and it's a bloodbath.

1% of people who are lucky enough to react quickly once the words is out will, at best, be able to walk away with 5% of the value of their stock prior to the announcement.

So if the share value is 0.003, then one in every hundred people will have saved 0.00015 for every share they own.  That means for every 10,000 shares owned, you will have 1.5 bitcoins to show for it.

This is best case scenario for those lucky few.

don't worry, there's this guy:

I don't know if people realise their sell orders will not be filled. They put sell orders in place thinking that will protect atleast their investment - but in a crash with no buyers price will shoot straight past your sells and they will be cancelled and you will still be holding the stock.
legendary
Hook for what? Not trading 85% of the shares? Keep up the fud I'm buying more.
Activity: 560

Labcoin has become the biggest FUDster.

We're gonna stamp blocks in two weeks!  No, Early October!  No, Mid October.

He said three different times- in one sentence

2 weeks from now is early october I guess the concept of time is foreign to you.
Activity: 127
Coinnoisseur
Bids now at 0.0028 and falling.

You must be talking about ActiveMining
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
myBitcoin.Garden
I mean, do you guys knows what happens to this market the moment the scam is outed?

Do any of you have even the slightest idea of how it will unfold?

Trust me, I've been there and it's a bloodbath.

1% of people who are lucky enough to react quickly once the words is out will, at best, be able to walk away with 5% of the value of their stock prior to the announcement.

So if the share value is 0.003, then one in every hundred people will have saved 0.00015 for every share they own.  That means for every 10,000 shares owned, you will have 1.5 bitcoins to show for it.

This is best case scenario for those lucky few.

Not talking ipo to auction is proof this isn't a scam.

or a great hook...

the only proof that it is not a scam would be stamped blocks and locked shares
Bids now at 0.0028 and falling.
Worry not Stuartuk, ActM is heading in the same direction.  Neck and neck.  Heady times!
yeah, so all of this btc leaving these securities.  Where is it going?  Are people cashing out or waiting for an opportunity?

I don't see many buys on anything, yet.
Jump to: