Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 527. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
100% but I believe a lot of the issue is cultural - in the far east a handshake is as good as a contract in the west, its the same in the middle east the word is a bond. also we have the language barrier - some of Sams posts are quite clearly misconstrued.

that's a convenient excuse, but they have promised things that they haven't delivered, like photos before hashing.

If they don't understand the market they are in (investment requires proof), then they don't have any business taking people's money.

It's obvious they don't have proof of hashing, or they would have provided it by now.  The only thing remains is "why" they don't.  Is it because they are a complete scam, hardware doesn't work, or what?

In any case, the stock is overvalued.
Activity: 560
Life is a gamble and we are all playing the game called life...

OK whatever.

My 2 cents on the latest - now that the 0.003 barrier (which was solid support) has been broken, this will go to 0.02. Almost guaranteed.

Breaking for a split second and having no volume isnt called breaking support. You need 350, 000 shares to reach .002 good luck with that especially when they post boards on the weekend.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
think it's 50/50 now, 50% chance it's legit and price will go up to 0,015 EOY else you will lose everything so it's worth the risk
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
the whole BTC economy is a gamble. but as long as its not case money the returns will outweigh the risks. this stock would be 3x this value if Sam would be a decent PR rep as per the prospectus on BTCT
you are right, if they could actually meet deadlines and provide evidence of what they claim, the stock would have more value.  The reason it doesn't is because they haven't/can't.

It's not like they haven't had a lot of opportunity to prove themselves...

100% but I believe a lot of the issue is cultural - in the far east a handshake is as good as a contract in the west, its the same in the middle east the word is a bond. also we have the language barrier - some of Sams posts are quite clearly misconstrued.

the IQ of this thread is slowly improving - the weaker hands are leaving and discussion seems to be improving. The people that are still here have read the technical thread & done some due diligence.
the whole BTC economy is a gamble. but as long as its not case money the returns will outweigh the risks. this stock would be 3x this value if Sam would be a decent PR rep as per the prospectus on BTCT
you are right, if they could actually meet deadlines and provide evidence of what they claim, the stock would have more value.  The reason it doesn't is because they haven't/can't.

It's not like they haven't had a lot of opportunity to prove themselves...
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

OK whatever.

My 2 cents on the latest - now that the 0.003 barrier (which was solid support) has been broken, this will go to 0.02. Almost guaranteed.

u mean 0.002
Hmm I like the idea of the price going lower before they provide proof.
then you'll love the next week...
Activity: 266

OK whatever.

My 2 cents on the latest - now that the 0.003 barrier (which was solid support) has been broken, this will go to 0.002. Almost guaranteed.
Activity: 486
Merit: 500
legendary

anyway - im looking forward to seeing what happens next here - it could be an entertaining weekend & will be profitable for the pests - sorry day traders.
Activity: 602
Thank god we have Stu and Co. here to look out for our investments. What a guy!

Labcoin is not an investment, its a gamble.

it's a gamble on top of a gamble so it's technically 2x gamble
Activity: 486
Hmm I like the idea of the price going lower before they provide proof.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

Labcoin is not an investment, its a gamble.
I am pretty sure that I have read this right & am willing to back it up with a jovial bet - its open to anyone who has a reasonable forum presence & is willing to back it up

no worries T you know what you are doing, it's the rest I'm worried about. If everyone treats this for what it is right now - a high risk gamble - then there shouldn't be too much drama.
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
Coinnoisseur
legendary

My bids will be filled. I'm all in with what I can afford to lose, not the kids milk money bud..

ok ok you don't need to get funny I don't want to see people make life changing losses that's all. I don't know what kind of risk taker you are but when you mentioned you had a family thought I'd make sure you weren't being silly.

was on the phone - didn't mean it to come across as that fella. you aren't trolling as hard now - I don't have an issue with you.  I do have an issue with some of the Fud that is repeatedly mentioned here.

there are plenty of us who got in @ IPO with a reasonable holding & we are still sitting tight, its all a gamble - but I am pretty sure that I have read this right & am willing to back it up with a jovial bet - its open to anyone who has a reasonable forum presence & is willing to back it up

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

My bids will be filled. I'm all in with what I can afford to lose, not the kids milk money bud..

ok ok you don't need to get funny I don't want to see people make life changing losses that's all. I don't know what kind of risk taker you are but when you mentioned you had a family thought I'd make sure you weren't being silly.

I don't think anyone is putting their house on mortgage and taking a second loan to put into labcoin.

i havent really been following this thread just too much spam, but can someone just summarize what's the issue in concise fashion?  below is what i understand what labcoin is doing:

1) 2 TH mining
2) first dividend (from the 2 TH profit) next week (tuesday?)
3) 4 TH by 9/16
4) dividend every 2 weeks based on 4 TH etc..

i thought the news updates were pretty straight forward on btct.co, and they are hitting the dates.  What are the issues?  1) all a lie?  2) dividend too low?  3) or??

#1 is complete BS.
no proof of hasing, no proof of hardware, missed a number of deadlines with promises of "coming soon, I promise"
Jump to: