Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 526. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I wasn't going to buy any more, but at this price AFTER hashing has started, how can I resist?
oh, you have evidence that hashing has started?  can you please show us their found blocks?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Hey look here comes the upward spike after the dip that always occurs on this stock, I would like to issue a big thank you to both the FUDsters and the religiously devout labcoin fanatics for making this such a predictable and profitable cycle.

It's to predictable now
Assuming they ever hash at all.

can't find anything in the blockchain that looks like it could be them, so I have to assume they are not hashing, which means they repeatedly lied.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I managed to sell everything again last night and am slowly scooping them up around .0029  Grin

Uggh, I learned my lesson playing those games with ASICMiner.  Sold everything @ 2.9 because I was sure it was going to drop.  An hour later friedcat announced hardware sales and I wound up with ~20 BTC less than if I had held.  No more day trading for me.  I know what I think things should be worth, and if they are significantly cheaper than that I buy and buy and buy.  I would like to personally thank Stu, Vela, Zum, and all the others who have put all the work in for me to scoop up more shares below .003.  I wasn't going to buy any more, but at this price AFTER hashing has started, how can I resist?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Hey look here comes the upward spike after the dip that always occurs on this stock, I would like to issue a big thank you to both the FUDsters and the religiously devout labcoin fanatics for making this such a predictable and profitable cycle.
Activity: 266
Bitcycle man man man man did not exspect that from you; falling for the trolls..

But anyway, completely out?
Activity: 420
0.003 almost back.. not to worry spikes will occour with LC until they reach the ASICMINER hash power.

They bite you? You also turned?

The 'updates'  today were the last straw.

Three different times in one sentence for when they might start stamping blocks. Could be as long as a MONTH.

They're making stuff up as they go, it's pretty clear.
Activity: 238
wtf is happening to your share price guys? Sub .003, not been this low in over a week?

Lol, check out ActM on Bitfunder buddy...  Roll Eyes

Below IPO pt.2... tehe

Almost all the buyers on Bitfunder paid IPO1 price of 0.0005 - we are still 4x above that
Almost all the buyers on btc.co paid IPO2 price .0025 - we are still +20% above that

Can you say the same for LabCoin? No. Sorry but you lose.

Um, can you do math at all?  We are at 190% above IPO price.  I'm still well above my share average, even though I've been buying more shares.

It sucks to lose "on paper" profit, but I'm not anywhere near losing any real money here.
0.003 almost back.. not to worry spikes will occour with LC until they reach the ASICMINER hash power.

They bite you? You also turned?
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
What's so quiet, where are the trolls?
Busy buying cheap LC shares  Wink

I managed to sell a lot again last night and am slowly scooping them up around .0029  Grin

I did do a big 30k dump this morn around .0032 thou

"Reaching out" to Sam to find some answers, no doubt.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Busy buying cheap LC shares  Wink
Activity: 90
Merit: 10

My 2 cents on the latest - now that the 0.003 barrier (which was solid support) has been broken, this will go to 0.02. Almost guaranteed.

u mean 0.002
[/quote]

Sorry yes, 0.002  - I have the flu my mistake.

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
100% but I believe a lot of the issue is cultural - in the far east a handshake is as good as a contract in the west, its the same in the middle east the word is a bond. also we have the language barrier - some of Sams posts are quite clearly misconstrued.

that's a convenient excuse, but they have promised things that they haven't delivered, like photos before hashing.

If they don't understand the market they are in (investment requires proof), then they don't have any business taking people's money.

It's obvious they don't have proof of hashing, or they would have provided it by now.  The only thing remains is "why" they don't.  Is it because they are a complete scam, hardware doesn't work, or what?

In any case, the stock is overvalued.

I disagree, we have had the words of the swede, who has attempted to shore up the price by providing uninformed news. Sam has admitted that he is crazy busy & to be frank this leads me to believe they have some teething issues, this was expected by some of us. communication is the key here - the world of bitcoin moves so fast & that is a huge issue for short term price change. Either the company needs to come out & admit they are having issues with the tin, or show us some mined blocks, they don't need to give us false information to buy more time or placate us with non news.

I would like to see proof of hashing over the weekend, i'm not bothered about pictures any more & am happy to take Sam's word to a point, but we all want to see something tangible soon - or even the strongest hands will be turned off.
You need 350, 000 shares to reach .002 good luck with that especially when they post boards on the weekend.

only 1/2 of the last 24 hour volume.  

Just this morning, we've seen over 200K shares sell.
Activity: 126
Life is a gamble and we are all playing the game called life...

OK whatever.

My 2 cents on the latest - now that the 0.003 barrier (which was solid support) has been broken, this will go to 0.02. Almost guaranteed.

Breaking for a split second and having no volume isnt called breaking support. You need 350, 000 shares to reach .002 good luck with that especially when they post boards on the weekend.

I think 0.0026 is a stable price now, it will drop to that almost 100% sure.
Jump to: