Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 529. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I guarantee a bounce back.

Is that a money-back guarantee? If it isn't it's worthless to anyone.

Worry not Stuartuk, ActM is heading in the same direction.  Neck and neck.  Heady times!

Worry not crumby, ACtM is a proven genuine company. LabCon is not. Big difference.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
Not talking ipo to auction is proof this isn't a scam. I'm getting more btc onto the site. Might get a few thousand shares for cheap this evening
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Worry not Stuartuk, ActM is heading in the same direction.  Neck and neck.  Heady times!
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
myBitcoin.Garden
Lots of activity on btct but it's mostly jostling - the price is still ~.003.

As rubbish as LC is in terms of providing updates and info, much of the activity in this thread looks like people trying to stoke a crash... to cash in on cheap shares.

Full disclosure: holding shares bought at IPO.

A very rare and calm perspective given the current situation.  I admire people like this and wish we could all have suitable backup plans for when the SHTF and lose the lot due to the revalation that one is invested in a con.
Unfortuately not everyone has plenty of cash to invest in other companies and are all-in on LC.  For these people the above post is a potentially devastatingly worded piece of indirect advice.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003

As rubbish as LC is in terms of providing updates and info, much of the activity in this thread looks like people trying to stoke a crash... to cash in on cheap shares.

or just trying to warn people to get out of a scam while they can, BTCST ran a scam for nearly a year before it was exposed and collapsed. Lots of people made money by getting out before it collapsed.
Activity: 182
Can you only withdraw 5btc a day from btc.co using the non-manual method? Or can you take out more than that over multiple auto withdrawals?

I withdraw large amounts before. The admins are pretty good about doing it normally around 1-2 hours.
Activity: 476
Don't forget divs on Tuesday

and if they miss that deadline, what then?  

I guess they have enough btc to fake a div, but still.

350.000 shares to be sold before <0,002

200K already sold in the last few hours.

700K in the last 24 hours.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
Holding and enjoying, something will come through in the next few days and a lot of people will be sick. This isn't a scam, this is a company with terrible communication. Both internal and external, price will dip, but I guarantee a bounce back. Don't forget divs on Tuesday
Can you only withdraw 5btc a day from btc.co using the non-manual method? Or can you take out more than that over multiple auto withdrawals?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Touchdown

Activity: 420
350.000 shares to be sold before <0,002

Until the bids get cancelled.   They have a way of doing that during a crash.

myBitcoin.Garden
was this ipo 0.002?

.001 we are still 3x ipo

copy that

so selling now means people can still leave with their heads held high before it crashes below IPO

what your move gonna be folks?
Bids of 0.0029 now and falling. If you have money in this you can't afford to lose, now is the time to get out. Good luck everyone.
myBitcoin.Garden
The beauty of this great deception is that TheSwede75 is credible and himself believes that this operation is legit.

You forgot the sarcasm tag. The biggest warning sign IMO is TheSwede75 is their spokesperson. How can a person be credible when half of his post history are trolling posts.

In the uk we don't use sarcasm tags because we are ALL a bunch of sarcastic fuckers!  Wink
Activity: 182
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003
Jump to: