Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 530. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
myBitcoin.Garden
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003
The beauty of this great deception is that TheSwede75 is credible and himself believes that this operation is legit.

You forgot the sarcasm tag. The biggest warning sign IMO is TheSwede75 is their spokesperson. How can a person be credible when half of his post history are trolling posts.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
Wee and the sell off continues, this is fun! Fun not holding Labcoin that is.

I can't believe I'm actually seeing people buy this crap.

Once we move below .002 they will regret it. That's for sure.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
wtf is happening to your share price guys? Sub .003, not been this low in over a week?

Lol, check out ActM on Bitfunder buddy...  Roll Eyes

Below IPO pt.2... tehe

Almost all the buyers on Bitfunder paid IPO1 price of 0.0005 - we are still 4x above that
Almost all the buyers on btc.co paid IPO2 price .0025 - we are still +20% above that

Can you say the same for LabCoin? No. Sorry but you lose.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
myBitcoin.Garden
The beauty of this great deception is that TheSwede75 is credible and himself believes that this operation is legit.
Activity: 476

I can't believe I'm actually seeing people buy this crap.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
wtf is happening to your share price guys? Sub .003, not been this low in over a week?

Below IPO pt.2... tehe

the fees on bitfunder is ridiculous. don't know why anyone uses it
Activity: 420

you are right stuartuk, u said before it will go down and your warning became true

Yes and I really hope not too many people lose money on this.

Hey, at least Activemining is getting dumped too.
Activity: 127
Coinnoisseur

you are right stuartuk, u said before it will go down and your warning became true

LMAO ACTM PLUNGE.

I hope you don't loose too much money, get out while you can, etc., etc.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Its going to be hilarious when they post board pictures and all these FUDS buy shares again and become the biggest fanboys lol

This has nothing to do with spreading fud.
It has everything to do with Labcoin shareholders wanting answers. Which is a completely normal thing to ask for.

+1

I bet most people here who are considerd to be FUDsters, would actually love to be Labcoin cheerleaders. But Labcoin makes that simply impossible. They deliver nothing at all.

Agreed, too unprofessional to have any substantial stake in it at this point.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Activity: 158
Its going to be hilarious when they post board pictures and all these FUDS buy shares again and become the biggest fanboys lol

It has everything to do with Labcoin shareholders wanting answers. Which is a completely normal thing to ask for.

+1

I bet most people here who are considerd to be FUDsters, would actually love to be Labcoin cheerleaders. But Labcoin makes that simply impossible. They deliver nothing at all.
Activity: 560

Can you post anything else than that word by the way?

I didn't follow this till a few pages ago. Who are you? Are you somehow connected to Labcoin?

Go read my post history from the beginning of this useless thread. Answers will be given during the weekend, bit clearly people cant wait.
Activity: 127
Coinnoisseur

Below IPO pt.2... tehe
Activity: 350
I have reached out to Sam so that we can coordinate an information release. As usual I have no inside information and no new information has been released anywhere, as soon as The Labcoin team has more news to share I will of course release that information here in the forum as well as through BTCT.co.

All the shareholders are looking for is PROOF that the chips have been deployed and that we are hashing. Please address that to Sam again and let him know that is the only update we are looking for at the moment. Pictures, videos, BTC address, etc... Thanks.
Activity: 420

Labcoin has become the biggest FUDster.

We're gonna stamp blocks in two weeks!  No, Early October!  No, Mid October.

He said three different times- in one sentence
N_S
Activity: 238
Hes the official bagholder
Jump to: