Pages:
Author

Topic: LBRY - Decentralized yt/netflix ; is this the most undervalued coin? (NEXT x10) - page 2. (Read 23472 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 253
I hope it doesn't recover soon and a bunch of miners get off. I'm tired of competing with assholes that mine the most profitable coin of the minute. Anyway, still really hard to connect to lbry, mostly failes and is not even close to ready for open beta.
Are you mining it? Is it worth it? Wouldn't it be better to mine more profitable coin and buy LBC with it if that's what you wanted?

No, profit switchers are less effecient and you lose all you gain by having bad mining software. Mining was a lot more worth it last month but competition is getting tight all around. You will not make more on any profit switcher, they are just for Bitcoin loyalist jackasses that want to be paid in BTC, they don't compare in profits though.
Activity: 810
Merit: 258
I hope it doesn't recover soon and a bunch of miners get off. I'm tired of competing with assholes that mine the most profitable coin of the minute. Anyway, still really hard to connect to lbry, mostly failes and is not even close to ready for open beta.
Are you mining it? Is it worth it? Wouldn't it be better to mine more profitable coin and buy LBC with it if that's what you wanted?
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
Seems like market cap has stopeed falling. Like this very much. Not sure, will there be a bounce?
TBH it all depends. If whole market crashes, very likely LBC goes down with it too lol, ALTHOUGH 2 times so far, all coins ahve crashed except for LBC staying in green so that's an option too.

We shall see. Exciting times!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Yeah let's hope for the best.

I am a bit surprised BTC hasn't fallen yet, so this is a good sign. Still has time to make bloody market on the saturday though :/
Yeah fingers crossed for the best!
Yeah let's hope for the best.

I am a bit surprised BTC hasn't fallen yet, so this is a good sign. Still has time to make bloody market on the saturday though :/
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
Buying the dip!! easiest profit i will have ever made Smiley hopeuflly lol

I did the same :-)
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Buying the dip!! easiest profit i will have ever made Smiley hopeuflly lol
Yeah it has great potentital and i still think it will shine once in the future.

however i am afraid whole market could correct soon
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1362
I am looking closely to this project. It has great potential.
People may create content just for this website and that's enough for lbry to go high.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Hey whats a wallet to hold these coins?

Coinomi is the only wallet available now.
Activity: 28
Hey whats a wallet to hold these coins?
LBC gaining a lot of traction among twitter influencers
Yeah imho, however beta is not exactly announced but they say by the end of july i think?
Activity: 28
Yup, pumped hard. Well LBC one of those great projects but when market crashes, it crashes too Cheesy
Lbry was holding solid for some time even tho most of market was going down until beta delaying,classic type of buy on rumors sell on news.Really believe that lbc have great future but it will have p&d till open beta

Good idea to buy and not look at the price on good projects like this that fluctuate wildly in price. Tough to hold if you're examining the price minute-by-minute.
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
Yup, pumped hard. Well LBC one of those great projects but when market crashes, it crashes too Cheesy
Lbry was holding solid for some time even tho most of market was going down until beta delaying,classic type of buy on rumors sell on news.Really believe that lbc have great future but it will have p&d till open beta
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
Sold my stuff on 3.5 re buy it at 2.1 good times Grin you guys think we are going to 5k at end of July?
Activity: 36
I feel a great pump it's coming
Pages:
Jump to: