Pages:
Author

Topic: LBRY - Decentralized yt/netflix ; is this the most undervalued coin? (NEXT x10) - page 5. (Read 23472 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Two days ago, the value fell. What is the reason for the increase?

Speculation. lbry is on the radar now for larger investors. It is probably even being traded by bots against BTC. It still has limited real world use due to the app being closed beta, but expect a spike in demand as people begin buying media content with it.

@CAS22, I do not understand your question. Are you looking at the charts and seeing the drop last year? All coins have that when launched. It was launched last year, the price was high due to hype and the market corrected.

sorry my fault. you are right.

I have a lot of expectation about LBRY.
People do not understand yet this coin's capacity & huge prospect.

and also i think that this is the organic one.
Activity: 560
Merit: 253

Speculation. lbry is on the radar now for larger investors. It is probably even being traded by bots against BTC. It still has limited real world use due to the app being closed beta, but expect a spike in demand as people begin buying media content with it.

@CAS22, I do not understand your question. Are you looking at the charts and seeing the drop last year? All coins have that when launched. It was launched last year, the price was high due to hype and the market corrected.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

this thursday there is a live event. celebrating 1st year i think.

and open beta will launch soon.

Then we need to get our place.

this thursday there is a live event. celebrating 1st year i think.

and open beta will launch soon.
Activity: 476
I am very excited about this project & coin

and 1 question;

What do you depend on last year's decline ?
Activity: 30
I third Bittrex, I don't like what I hear about Poloniex.
Ive seen tons of threads why you should'nt use Poloniex to exchange alt coins.
Ik, I used poloniex when I start exchanging but now I use bittrex

Why you say Poloniex is so bad?
Activity: 14
Ik, I used poloniex when I start exchanging but now I use bittrex
Activity: 28
Activity: 810
Merit: 258
I think anybody can use it right now if you download from Github. However official beta is not there yet
Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
30k sat now! Wow!

Yes, it keeps rising, it's 0.00031554 BTC already! And in USD it went from $0.59 to $0.79 in in a matter of two days. And if people will not start dumping the coin thinking that it will never go higher than it is today, LBRY will be rising more and more.
What site you exchange on?
Im prob gonna start getting LBRY and hold.

You can exchange LBRY in four places now: Poloniex, Bittrex, alcurEX and Cryptopia. And although it might look like you can buy cheaper on other markets I suggest you to use Poloniex, because it is a very good site and the difference is in fact insignificant.

How does it work say I want to make videos like on youtube do I go to a site or do I have to download a windows clients in order to upload or watch videos?

You will have to download an app, but as far as understand only developers and other technical users can try LBRY now, on the stage of "early access", before it goes public.

I think you can find the answers to all your questions about LBRY here https://lbry.io/faq

Im using Bittrex its pretty good, Poloenix manipulates its coins.
Oh okay, Im gonna use Bittrex thanks for the exchanging sites.
Same I use Bittrex to trade LBRY probably the best. Enjoy the site.
Activity: 28
Oh okay, Im gonna use Bittrex thanks for the exchanging sites.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
30k sat now! Wow!

Yes, it keeps rising, it's 0.00031554 BTC already! And in USD it went from $0.59 to $0.79 in in a matter of two days. And if people will not start dumping the coin thinking that it will never go higher than it is today, LBRY will be rising more and more.

You can exchange LBRY in four places now: Poloniex, Bittrex, alcurEX and Cryptopia. And although it might look like you can buy cheaper on other markets I suggest you to use Poloniex, because it is a very good site and the difference is in fact insignificant.

How does it work say I want to make videos like on youtube do I go to a site or do I have to download a windows clients in order to upload or watch videos?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
30k sat now! Wow!

I have bought it when it was 0.08 or like that, I didn't figure it out why it is so undervalued, now I haven't sold even one lbry.

I picked up 4k at $0.025 and some more at $0.015, I sold about 4k to pick up other alts and I regret that. I still have a lot and I'm mining more.
Activity: 532
I have bought it when it was 0.08 or like that, I didn't figure it out why it is so undervalued, now I haven't sold even one lbry.
Activity: 810
Merit: 258
It was a bit pumped yesterday and now coming down. I unfortenately had sold a bit of it, because i had 100% crypto and needed some fiat lol. I will buy back some LBRY now probably.

Anyways x10 has been accomplished (although now at x8-x9) so i consider this thread a SUCCESS. Next stop : x50 !
Pages:
Jump to: