Pages:
Author

Topic: LBRY - Decentralized yt/netflix ; is this the most undervalued coin? (NEXT x10) - page 3. (Read 23472 times)

Activity: 810
Merit: 258
Filling those baggggggggssssss
Ah yeaha lready went up. Maybe it's still the time, but can't tell though
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Filling those baggggggggssssss
Yeah i hope it goes up, the potential for this is really big though. They must create videos to be able to be embedded on the websites, which they will. And this will be great because so many projects could be launched by the community and i surely will launch one too when it's done
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
I bought LBC @ 30600 and now it's 27899. so far I've got %10 loss.  Cry

well,  i bought it at 32331, just hold on tight.
Activity: 140
Activity: 342
Merit: 250
The entire market is falling, everything will be red for 2 days or so.
Buy in the low dips, today and tomorrow should be good for accumulation.
Activity: 140
guys, It is now falling.Could it be a good time to get it Huh Huh
yeah LBC cool. 3months in and continuin now

NO one will want to pay to watch videos when u can watch free cat videos on youtube?

u think the mass would get btc.. then the boy token and spend money to watch the same stuff that is free online ??

Videos can be free on LBRY too!

But for real... That's how it is, it goes up it goes down. I hold a lot of it too and therefore i hope/believe it will go up again.

But always bet only as much as you are willing to lose.
Activity: 420

NO one will want to pay to watch videos when u can watch free cat videos on youtube?

u think the mass would get btc.. then the boy token and spend money to watch the same stuff that is free online ??

People already pay for content on youtube. There will be incentive for content creators to produce higher quality that people are willing to pay for. People also pay for content on services like netflix, hulu. Look at the success of patreon. Lbry could do much better than patreon. Lbry also hosts documents and could be a repository for paid scientific research.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Activity: 19

Activity: 342
So far LBRY has given us a remarkably resilient price in the last few weeks. When the entire market is red(like today) the price drops but nothing more than %10. Making it perfect to buy a little more, then it jumps back up again %12-%15. Its been doing this even since everything else flatlined, two steps forward one step back. It will continue to be one of the best coins to put your money in this year.

Moral of the story: BUY MORE ON DIPS
I don't know how much it will drop, but i think it will climb much higher, again.

So far i've been right, but we will see!
Activity: 14
Open beta by end of july. Buy the rumour!
lol i think price will drop even more  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Open beta by end of july. Buy the rumour!
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
Will Lbry have commercial movies and TV shows eg like Netflix

Or will it be the sort of second rate shows no one has heard of such as found on Daily Motion?

Im not sure quite what they are trying to achieve here sorry

lbry will have free content like youtube but also paid content. It will be charged in lbry credits. lbry will have a snowball effect, the more users, the more money so the better quality the content. It will start out a bit slow but when people start getting wealthy uploading to lbry, that will change.
Activity: 47
What wallet are you guys using to store your LBRY?
Im using Bittrex.

Coinomi
Activity: 28
What wallet are you guys using to store your LBRY?
Im using Bittrex.
Pages:
Jump to: