Pages:
Author

Topic: ► ❎ ► LEALANA PHYSICAL LITECOINS FOR SALE - RESUMING SALES!!! - page 25. (Read 133714 times)

Activity: 315
Merit: 250
Looks like the first pair is on eBay!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-x-10-LTC-Lealana-1-2-troy-OZ-999-Silver-Litecoin-in-case-with-certificate-/171084261343?pt=Coins_US_Individual&hash=item27d56aa7df

These are not mine, but I will be watching this auction with great interest to see what they go for!
Activity: 315
Agree, understandable people got to make a profit, but the price for these is absurd.... you can make your own exactly the same cheaper, or however you want... There is nothing original about these considering you can easily duplicate as many as you want. Stupid prices, people buying these are throwing money down the shitter, ill stick with LTC in my wallet and have more cash in the end.

Personally, I don't have the time or money to put into minting my own silver litecoins, and as a long time coin and bullion collector, I'm more than happy to pay smoothie to produce these coins for me. I bought some 1/2 oz, some 1 oz, and will definitely be getting some 1/4 oz coins when available.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
"Ignorance never settles a question."
ITEM #2: 1 Troy oz 999 Fine Silver 25 LTC Lealana Litecoin

Also I am offering a 1 troy oz silver 25 LTC Lealana Litecoin as seen below. There is no cap on orders for this item as well. Capsule, COA, and black single-coin leatherette are included.

PRICE (1 oz): 63 LTC or 1.98BTC each

BULK PRICING (20 coins):  1,134 LTC  or 35.64 BTC

Okay, so....

Using an average of $2.7 usd per ltc.

To get a set of twenty coins in one ounce.  

25 ltc * 20 coins = 500 ltc
20 oz silver * 20 usd per oz. = $400 usd divided by 2.7 per ltc = 148 ltc

648 ltc total in silver and litecoins for a profit to smoothie of 486 ltc/$1312 USD per 20 coins.  

OR $65.61 usd/ 24.6 ltc profit per coin.

Sorry I'll just buy generic silver at these insane prices.

tl;dr

I support smoothie in the beginning.  But for these prices I can mint my own.  He coins aren't collectible yet and at these prices I don't ever see them as collectable.

g/l
Agree, understandable people got to make a profit, but the price for these is absurd.... you can make your own exactly the same cheaper, or however you want... There is nothing original about these considering you can easily duplicate as many as you want. Stupid prices, people buying these are throwing money down the shitter, ill stick with LTC in my wallet and have more cash in the end.
Activity: 294
I think its more of the leatherette case but the idea is still there.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Imo don't sell it untill smoothie runs out of coins. Then we can establish a FMV. I have no plans on selling mine atm, they look.. and smell fucking sexy!

You smelled them?  Cheesy
legendary
Smoothie, what other denominations are you planning on making/have in the making?  Smiley

Making more 1/2 oz coins WITHOUT the error and 1/4 oz 5 LTC coins. Both silver products.  Smiley
Activity: 322
ITEM #2: 1 Troy oz 999 Fine Silver 25 LTC Lealana Litecoin

Also I am offering a 1 troy oz silver 25 LTC Lealana Litecoin as seen below. There is no cap on orders for this item as well. Capsule, COA, and black single-coin leatherette are included.

PRICE (1 oz): 63 LTC or 1.98BTC each

BULK PRICING (20 coins):  1,134 LTC  or 35.64 BTC

Okay, so....

Using an average of $2.7 usd per ltc.

To get a set of twenty coins in one ounce. 

25 ltc * 20 coins = 500 ltc
20 oz silver * 20 usd per oz. = $400 usd divided by 2.7 per ltc = 148 ltc

648 ltc total in silver and litecoins for a profit to smoothie of 486 ltc/$1312 USD per 20 coins

OR $65.61 usd/ 24.6 ltc profit per coin.

Sorry I'll just buy generic silver at these insane prices.

tl;dr

I support smoothie in the beginning.  But for these prices I can mint my own.  He coins aren't collectible yet and at these prices I don't ever see them as collectable.

g/l
Activity: 294
Imo don't sell it untill smoothie runs out of coins. Then we can establish a FMV. I have no plans on selling mine atm, they look.. and smell fucking sexy!
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I was planning on selling one of my 10ltc coins on ebay once I receive them. I'll see what happens  Smiley
I would suspect that both coins, with the case and certificate of authenticity, would reach more than double a single coin.

I think that's a pretty big estimate, especially since these coins (10 LTC with error) just came out and it's still available.

Just it a few years and we'll see what they're worth Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
Smoothie, what other denominations are you planning on making/have in the making?  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1000
I was planning on selling one of my 10ltc coins on ebay once I receive them. I'll see what happens  Smiley
I would suspect that both coins, with the case and certificate of authenticity, would reach more than double a single coin.
Activity: 350
Don't ebay them yet.  save them for atleast 5+ years!  Then you will get an EPIC amount for them.  Cheesy  I on the other hand will put them in my safety deposit box for several years to come and then MAYbe 15 years or more down the road entertain the idea of selling them.  But not till then!

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Anyone suppose having the very first redeemed coin would be of value?  (Not to say I'm necessarily volunteering...)
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Got mine today!

8 days shipping to Canada and no duty.

Thanks!

I only have a shitty phone camera and wouldn't mind trying out selling mine on eBay to establish a "fair market value" of the coins. Would you mind if I use your (much better then mine) pictures to do so? (I have received my coins already and obviously they look just the same)?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
legendary
Is there anything known or any plans for the following:

1) To redeem a coin to see if the private key really is under the sticker? (Maybe people could donate to someone who is willing to do it)

2) To put a coin on ebay/ bitmit/ where ever to see the market decide a price for them?

3) A group buy to lower costs?

Grin

I encourage all 3.

Just curious who is going to redeem their 10 LTC coin first or attempt to resell their coin on auction site? Hmm.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1974
Merit: 856
Is there anything known or any plans for the following:

1) To redeem a coin to see if the private key really is under the sticker? (Maybe people could donate to someone who is willing to do it)

2) To put a coin on ebay/ bitmit/ where ever to see the market decide a price for them?

3) A group buy to lower costs?

Grin
legendary
Someone wanted clarification on how to verify the ERROR first batch coins. Here is a picture of the coins when you view them at a particular angle with lighting.

Figured it would be important to show everyone what the "bulge" looks like.

Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I just bought 2 10LTC coins Smiley

Hopefully they'll be worth something in the future....

If not, then I just bought some VERY expensive silver   Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
If I open them, I can put it back right?

wash your hands 5x.

make sure you get it back in before the coin oxidizes.

and make sure you don't get any fingerprints on them Grin
Pages:
Jump to: