Pages:
Author

Topic: ► ❎ ► LEALANA PHYSICAL LITECOINS FOR SALE - RESUMING SALES!!! - page 27. (Read 133714 times)

vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Got mine today!

8 days shipping to Canada and no duty.

Thanks!

Activity: 220
Merit: 100
why did the price go up so much?
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin is too valuable to be used as a currency
Just got mine today!

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Added bulk pricing. 10% discount when you order in 20 coin increments.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
Was edging on buying the 25 LTC. But the ones with error will hold their value for sure, even if there was a cap so that many could be part of it. I definitely wanna be part of that. PM'Ed  Smiley
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
yeah, going back and forth on the 25 ounce. the ones i got so far are awesome! and i verified the addresses have 10 litecoins on each coin!  so lets just nobody sell these coins for less than what they paid for them then they will hold their value since there is only one thousand of them!

Activity: 308
Oh shiii....yea I need one of these 1oz'rs too. Its imperative. PM sent, thanks smoothie!
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
Why did prices go up?
legendary
Someone on the other forum thought it would be a good idea to contrast the two different size coins. So here is a pic of both side by side:

Activity: 341
just got my 2 coins today! they are awesome! lol i thought i was going to be the first to utilise the 10 btc refund thingy as when i went to the post office this morning they had lost my package! thats what they said. they called later on in the day and said they found it.  very nice looking coins! i don't have the wherewithal to check the addresses against the block chain but i'll check tommorrow!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
"Ignorance never settles a question."
Man, id really like to get one of the 25 LTC coins, but $200 is just absurd...
Activity: 315
Just placed an order for three of the 25 LTC coins Smiley
legendary
Smoothie: How many 10 LTC coins left and how many 25 LTC coins of this batch will you be making?

1/2 oz - ~ 600

1 oz - 500

The 1/2 oz with the error will no longer be made. More 1/2 oz without the error (i.e. corrected) will be made.

Activity: 905
Merit: 1033
BTC: the beginning of stake-based public resources
Smoothie: How many 10 LTC coins left and how many 25 LTC coins of this batch will you be making?
Activity: 143
Coinality.com
Activity: 207
Merit: 120

Look what came in the mail.  Grin
legendary
UPDATED THE OP REPOSTED HERE:

I am lifting the 2 coin cap on all orders.

(I will be at the post office today so if I am slow at responding to PMs etc I apologize)

ITEM #1: 1/2 Troy oz 999 Fine Silver 10 LTC Lealana Litecoin (with error)

Currently you can purchase as many of my BATCH #1  1/2 troy oz 10 LTC coins (that have the error) from the remaining available supply. Once these are gone no more will be made. Many more 1/2 troy oz 10 LTC WITHOUT the error will and are being produced for future batches.

PRICE (1/2 oz): 43 LTC  or 1.36 BTC each

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

ITEM #2: 1 Troy oz 999 Fine Silver 25 LTC Lealana Litecoin

Also I am offering a 1 troy oz silver 25 LTC Lealana Litecoin as seen below. There is no cap on orders for this item as well. Capsule, COA, and black single-coin leatherette are included.

PRICE (1 oz): 63 LTC or 1.98BTC each

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHIPPING:
---------------
U.S (Domestic)- 12 LTC or 0.4 BTC
Non - U.S  (International) - 28 LTC or 0.9 BTC

HOW TO ORDER:
---------------------
1. PM me your complete shipping information  and payment method and # of each size coin you wish to purchase and I will respond with a NEW PAYMENT ADDRESS.
2. Send LTC or BTC to the new PGP signed payment address I send you. I will confirm payment has been received once I verify it.
3. Note - Previous payment addresses will not be honored. So please don't send funds to previous addresses.

THINGS TO NOTE:
-----------------------
1. ALL previous payment addresses will not be honored for payment. Request a new one. DO NOT SEND BTC or LTC FUNDS TO PREVIOUS PAYMENT ADDRESSES.

2. In order to get the blue leatherette for 1/2 coins you need to purchase 2 of them. It is in your interest to purchase them in pairs. Each coin comes with a COA despite this.

3. The 1000 1/2 troy ounce coins with the error in the design will no longer be made. Once they are gone, they are gone.

4. If you want to organize a group buy that is fine as long as I am dealing with a single person and I have supply to sell.

5. The remaining 1st round orders will be going out today (July 22nd, 2013) and tomorrow (July 23rd, 2013).

6. Shipping for THIS 2nd round of orders will start the week of July 29th 2013.

Orders will be shipped in the order they were paid for. PMing me lightning fast and not paying will not hold your place in the queue unless you have paid for your order in FULL.

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer
Someone need to put a coin up for sale on eBay so we can see how much the 1st batch pure silver coins can fetch. I would guess $200+ for sure.

Probably just standard retail considering they're still available (correct me if I'm wrong on that though).
You can only get 2, so I probably would order one with a slight premium if it was possible  Wink

Also, payment is only in BTC/LTC and some people really have no clue or don't want to do this.
Wonders me however who would buy a physical Litecoin if they don't own LTC  Tongue
Coin collectors.  You might be surprised how many.
Activity: 196
ummmm Yea I have a mint sitting in my closet with dust on it.. Will get it out and get right on that..     Roll Eyes

The first year series of Physical Bitcoins go for BIG $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Smoothie any plans on opening up to where your early loyal customers could purchase 2 more coins in a case..

So we could have 1 set to keep and 1 set to sell on Ebay in 3 years when they will be worth $$$$$$$$$$$$$    Shocked

Would be a nice "Thank You" to all us early customers that put our trust in you..    You could do something like anyone that purchased before July 20, 2013 has the option to buy a second set..

You can literally make your own physical BTC coin much much cheaper yourself, exactly the same, then sell it for what they are going for. There is no patent or trademark on them, just make them yourselves and sell them at a profit, easy money, i do it  lol
Pages:
Jump to: