Pages:
Author

Topic: ► ❎ ► LEALANA PHYSICAL LITECOINS FOR SALE - RESUMING SALES!!! - page 26. (Read 133714 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
If I open them, I can put it back right?

Yes. Just make sure you keep the pieces the way they were. The bottom is obvously diff from the top portion.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
If I open them, I can put it back right?
legendary
I just got mine. They are gorgeous. However one of my coins have a piece of dust stuck https://i.imgur.com/uU9twmJ.jpg

How do I open the coin? :/

if you open it, it will self destruct  Grin

Maybe it makes my coin more valuable? Error+Dust.

Sorry about that. The packaging that the capsules come in sometimes has dust  in them. I;ve been trying to wipe every one I can when assembling them. I guess one got away from me.

legendary
I just got mine. They are gorgeous. However one of my coins have a piece of dust stuck https://i.imgur.com/uU9twmJ.jpg

Box cutter or any thing sharp will open up the capsule on the side. Just get it wedged between both pieces and then if you have fingernails run it around the coin. Should open nicely.

Yea yea yea I have finger nails, only because I play music. lol  Grin Grin Grin

Maybe it makes my coin more valuable? Error+Dust.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
I received mine today. Thanks so much smoothie!  Grin
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...
I have mine too!!! Yay.  Pics will be incoming shortly.
legendary
I got my coins today, they do look beatiful.

I checked the addresses and theyre not loaded yet. When will you load them?

Today.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
Want privacy? Use Monero!
The shipping is killing me.. mhm, I need to flip a coin.
A LiteCoin or a BitCoin? Wink
The shipping is killing me.. mhm, I need to flip a coin.
legendary
This is why the price has been raised in addition to limited supply of them to be in circulation ever.
I suspect that none of these will ever be circulated.  They are more collector pieces, and not so much for pocket change.

Perhaps you are right. How many "Casacius" series 1 bitcoins are being redeemed today? I suspect not very many if not zero.

i was one of the earliest buyers of "Casacius" coins when Mike first started up.  i bought a chunk.  have i ever sold any?  nope.

Nor redeemed them (opened them) I presume?

not touched them.  they are collector's items.

perhaps, i'll consider selling some in 2020.  they've already skyrocketed in price.
legendary
This is why the price has been raised in addition to limited supply of them to be in circulation ever.
I suspect that none of these will ever be circulated.  They are more collector pieces, and not so much for pocket change.

Perhaps you are right. How many "Casacius" series 1 bitcoins are being redeemed today? I suspect not very many if not zero.

i was one of the earliest buyers of "Casacius" coins when Mike first started up.  i bought a chunk.  have i ever sold any?  nope.

Nor redeemed them (opened them) I presume?
legendary

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1204
Gresham's Lawyer
legendary
why did the price go up so much?

The first batch coins with the ERROR will not be made anymore and I only have a very limited supply. Now ~500 left. Once they are sold out, they are gone.

More of the 1/2 coins will be made WITHOUT the error and will be sold of course at a lower price than my first batch coins.

Much like Casascius' first round of coins that had the error on the hologram carry a premium now days, I suspect you will find the same thing happen to my first batch of coins in the months and years to come. This is why the price has been raised in addition to limited supply of them to be in circulation ever.

Cheesy
legendary
why did the price go up so much?

The first batch coins with the ERROR will not be made anymore and I only have a very limited supply. Now ~500 left. Once they are sold out, they are gone.

More of the 1/2 coins will be made WITHOUT the error and will be sold of course at a lower price than the current price of my first batch coins.

Much like Casascius' first round of coins that had the error on the hologram carry a premium now days, I suspect you will find the same thing happen to my first batch of coins in the months and years to come. This is why the price has been raised in addition to limited supply of them to be in circulation ever.

Pages:
Jump to: