Pages:
Author

Topic: Learn from your mistakes - page 15. (Read 4085 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 04:10:43 AM
Thank you. It is always useful if someone shares their experience with others. Learn from your mistakes, but first learn from the mistakes of others. And also always find out what's new, read the literature on this issue. I would also share my experience. But here the author noted all the problem areas.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 06:31:07 PM
Everyone must have made a mistake, it could be because they were not careful, it could be due to technical errors, etc. Your choice is right, be patient and make it as an experience so that there will be no more mistakes the next day. By sharing that experience you have provided education for those who do not know it yet.
Activity: 37
August 26, 2018, 06:09:44 PM
making mistakes is a normal part of everyday life. Mistakes make us human, not failures. Mistakes are a chance to learn and will help us adapt to new and difficult.
Activity: 448
August 26, 2018, 05:59:04 PM
I think making mistakes is unavoidable in the crypto. But by learning from this mistakes and improving your skills and knowledge about the world of crypto, I think every trader can make better selections.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 04:21:12 PM
I previously invested in many projects. After I was deceived several times, I took into account my mistakes. Now I'm studying the proposals for investment in more detail.
Activity: 715
Merit: 102
August 26, 2018, 04:19:58 PM
To learn from your mistakes is probably the most difficult thing that exists today in the market, the whole point is that now the market is very weak and any incorrect movement of a person leads to big losses, to such losses that are very much felt in your pocket.
yes, the term learning from a mistake is indeed just to encourage us to make mistakes again, because in reality the market conditions are indeed very bad, the best way in my opinion is to stop trading, and try new luck by buying an ICO coin
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
August 26, 2018, 03:46:37 PM
This is the moment when we can learn from our own mistakes. We see the market correction and if we remember how it happens, next time it will be much easier.
We're not perfect eventhough you are already expert on that still we can't avoid mistake, the best thing to do on that is to let go and make some other option how you can recovered loss.
Activity: 218
August 26, 2018, 03:37:24 PM
This is the moment when we can learn from our own mistakes. We see the market correction and if we remember how it happens, next time it will be much easier.
Activity: 68
August 26, 2018, 03:34:29 PM
I suggest that people take the time to study cryptocurrencies intensively, a lot of great things can be achieve if done the right way, mistakes are unavoidable sometimes what we have to do is being prepared for anything by getting more informed about the subject.
Activity: 70
August 26, 2018, 03:21:54 PM
I think that the best advice for inexperienced participants of the crypto currency market is not to go to the margin trade! In this trade I lost a lot of money.
Activity: 504
August 26, 2018, 09:24:02 AM
To learn from your mistakes is probably the most difficult thing that exists today in the market, the whole point is that now the market is very weak and any incorrect movement of a person leads to big losses, to such losses that are very much felt in your pocket.
Activity: 154
August 26, 2018, 09:20:53 AM
This article was truly helpful and I must say I appreciate this. Mistakes always have great lessons in it and we much learn from it greatly. You can also learn by observation. You learn from other people's mistakes as well
Activity: 307
August 26, 2018, 09:07:43 AM
Thanks to all investors for the experience they share. It is better to always learn from others' mistakes than on your own. But every investor and trader will have a lot of mistakes, you need to accept this.
Activity: 364
August 26, 2018, 03:36:48 AM
Absolutely, I really learned some of my mistakes, like many investors, and it really brought me a lot of losses, but it's better to always learn from the mistakes of others, for this you can use this forum not to repeat the mistakes of other investors, but to try avoid them.
Activity: 156
August 24, 2018, 04:00:02 AM
I am sorry for what happen to you. I made a lot of mistakes in the currency circle. Fortunately, the losses caused by mistakes are very few, but these mistakes have indeed taught me a lot of things. Just as the famous saying goes "A fall into the pit, a gain in your wit. "
Activity: 154
August 24, 2018, 03:50:54 AM
for those who have experience in crypto sometimes also feel difficulties here, but you should not keep remembering mistakes, you must immediately forget and make the mistake as a lesson so you don't do it again.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
August 24, 2018, 01:48:36 AM
Every mistake has its lessons. When you make a mistake, there are three things you should do: admit it, learn from it and do not repeat it.
Ever since i had been in this space, i have only been used to bitcoin, ethereum, NEO, waves, tokens that use their platform and some other very common coins, but just this week was my first time of transacting fully on XLM platform.
I got a token that uses the platform of Stellar (XLM) and i was able to trade the token into XLM on their decentralized exchange.
My mistake came in when i was about to transfer the XLM, to be traded into BTC on another exchange.
I thought the process of transfer would be the one i had been used to, not knowing that i was supposed to include a "MEMO".
I eventually transferred it, waited for hour, but found nothing.
I was bothered.
It was in that process i got to know that memo was to be included. That was my mistake.
I admitted i had made the mistake.
The lesson i learnt is to always study every thing first (both new and old, because old things can still change), before jumping into it.
This mistake i have made up my mind to never repeat again.

I AM SHARING THIS FOR YOU TO LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES AND FROM YOURS.

Thanks for your audience.
Well mistakes do occurs and one thing for sure is that I have also learnt from mine and I’m never going to repeat them ever again. This time around I don’t rush things and whatever that seems a bit strange to me I just don’t go on to give it a try rather I first try to do a little bit of a research to know that much better and know how to do it and how it works so I don’t make a mistake.

Its always good to admit that you know nothing and learn about It. Sometimes we should be let experience be the teacher, we should learn from other people’s mistakes, cause if you wait to experience it,  you might just end up losing something in the process.
Activity: 152
August 23, 2018, 07:34:52 AM
It is always interesting and useful to learn from the mistakes of other people but there is also hard because you're thinking that something like that will never happen with you.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
August 23, 2018, 07:30:52 AM
Thanks for the advice. I also made a lot of mistakes and share them with my friends who are engaged in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 232
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 07:26:09 AM
I agree with you. we should learn from mistake if we want to get success. I also made lots of mistake in this crypto world but every time i learn something from my mistake and tack care that it doesn't happen again.
Pages:
Jump to: