Pages:
Author

Topic: Learn from your mistakes - page 14. (Read 4085 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 11:21:05 AM
I learned many things from the mistakes I made a few years ago. I sold Bitcoin that I held because I did not see the potential inside it.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
August 28, 2018, 11:15:00 AM
Good thing that you are sharing your mistakes and making others learn from it. I also at times makes hasty moves and have made a few mistakes because of that. But i still appreciate your gesture of posting it here and teaching others to learn from your mistakes.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
August 28, 2018, 11:04:42 AM
Learning from mistakes is one of the best teachers for us. In crypto, making mistakes always happens to all participants. I myself did some mistakes about choosing the ICO or bounty too hurried up, bein panic to sell the tokens when falling, and also following the hype only. But, those mistakes lead me to make better decision right now, better lesson and experience. Mistakes can teach us wisely about what should be done in the right time.
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
August 28, 2018, 10:35:08 AM
      We often do not learn from the mistakes of others because we are not paying attention to others. We always learn from our mistakes or do not learn at all. It is good to learn from everyone, especially as the crypto market is quite ruthless. I hope your experience helps us all.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
August 28, 2018, 10:30:34 AM
Absolutely, I really learned some of my mistakes, like many investors, and it really brought me a lot of losses, but it's better to always learn from the mistakes of others, for this you can use this forum not to repeat the mistakes of other investors, but to try avoid them.
Mistakes make you to be smarter on it for the next round you take it when you learn about it more than you learned before. You cannot learned from mistake when you are not going to analyze why you make a mistake. Learning for experience improve yourself on doing the same thing again. Everyone can learn from the mistake of others too and get an idea how to avoid it when you are going to take same process.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
August 28, 2018, 10:25:32 AM
That's a very helpful example. Unfortunately, learning on your mistakes is a great part of each learning process, no matter what field you are going to succeed.
As for me, I have mistakes of my own. 9 months ago I participated in Comsa ICO and I decided to hold it, even thought the price was great. But it was considered to be a very potential and profitable project.. Anyway, I still have these tokens in my wallet.. But now the price is 15 times less.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 10:22:31 AM
Yes we will learn from our mistskes no one is a perfect. We csn't do properly in a first time but in the second time we will know and lear whst we will needs to do. Just like here in crypto many peoples saying a nefative here but once they know about it they will learn that they are wrong for judging without knowing.
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 10:21:30 AM
Every mistake has its lessons. When you make a mistake, there are three things you should do: admit it, learn from it and do not repeat it.
Ever since i had been in this space, i have only been used to bitcoin, ethereum, NEO, waves, tokens that use their platform and some other very common coins, but just this week was my first time of transacting fully on XLM platform.
I got a token that uses the platform of Stellar (XLM) and i was able to trade the token into XLM on their decentralized exchange.
My mistake came in when i was about to transfer the XLM, to be traded into BTC on another exchange.
I thought the process of transfer would be the one i had been used to, not knowing that i was supposed to include a "MEMO".
I eventually transferred it, waited for hour, but found nothing.
I was bothered.
It was in that process i got to know that memo was to be included. That was my mistake.
I admitted i had made the mistake.
The lesson i learnt is to always study every thing first (both new and old, because old things can still change), before jumping into it.
This mistake i have made up my mind to never repeat again.

I AM SHARING THIS FOR YOU TO LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES AND FROM YOURS.

Thanks for your audience.

To master trading, you must really study how every process of the market works. no matter how many times you have traded, there are still many factors that can go wrong in crypto, especially with its unpredictable nature. anyway, we all go through what you experience. just take it s a learning experience and avoid doing the same mistake again.
Activity: 210
August 28, 2018, 10:20:59 AM
Indeed, an error in dealing with an event will have various effects for each person.
Our task is to learn from these mistakes and try not to make the same mistakes.
I once made a mistake, I sold my coins at a cheap price even though at that time the price was down, I made a sale because I was panic the price of coins declined, the regret made me promise not to repeat the same mistakes and be more careful.
Activity: 70
August 28, 2018, 10:17:50 AM
i think we should admit that learning is a continous process and no matter what level of knowledge you have in crypto, you still would have to learn new things. Sometimes learning comes from commiting mistakes.

Mistake is the best teacher they say. We should know to learn through our own mistake or else we keep making the same mistake. In crypto we can make many mistakes but from that we learn a lot that would make us grow and become even wiser. I don't believe no one here made a mistake from the past because me I made a lot of mistakes but I consider them a good teacher.
Activity: 210
August 28, 2018, 10:16:06 AM
Every mistake has its lessons. When you make a mistake, there are three things you should do: admit it, learn from it and do not repeat it.

I AM SHARING THIS FOR YOU TO LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES AND FROM YOURS.

Thanks for your audience.

This is a good and positive thing. I beleive it is a big help to some other people here that made mistakes. We all know that not all people are strong. Not all people are always positive because they easily give up when then make a mistake(s). They forget that "experience is the best teacher". Let us that mistake to rise up. We now knew it so can now avoid it.

Definitely Yes I agree with what you say mate. Sometimes mistakes are good to people. It helps us grow and learn from it. If we made mistakes in investing cryptocurrency there is no turning back and accept the lose of money but sometimes the wrong investment are good in the future if the cryptocurrency will rise.

Activity: 101
August 28, 2018, 10:14:02 AM
one of the keys to success is learning from mistakes and trying to be better. maybe not only you have experienced that kind of thing but they don't admit it. very useful for your experience for my learning and the reader.
Activity: 125
Merit: 2
August 28, 2018, 10:10:30 AM
i think we should admit that learning is a continous process and no matter what level of knowledge you have in crypto, you still would have to learn new things. Sometimes learning comes from commiting mistakes.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 10:08:37 AM
It's not always possible to learn from your mistakes, this is a really big problem, because the learning process especially when you are already more than 25 years old really becomes very problematic, but I think it's possible if you want it very much.
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
August 28, 2018, 10:08:23 AM
Good example, never knew that as well. Will try to remember, and will be careful with such a transfers in the future.

Did you lose your tokens, or where able to get them back? If good exchange there is an option might be to return back you tokens?

Anyway, don´t worry and thank you for advice
Activity: 322
August 28, 2018, 10:05:02 AM
I, too, have made many mistakes in life, but I am so organized and can only learn from my mistakes!
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
ECOSTART
August 28, 2018, 04:24:09 AM
Learning from mistakes is a positive thing and certainly to prevent this from happening again. In the world of crypto, it is often wrong to make mistakes and it needs to be watched carefully. Likewise learning from the mistakes of others is also good to prevent us from making mistakes and immediately to fix them.
Activity: 126
August 28, 2018, 04:21:20 AM
Everyone has their own mistakes and common things. It's better to learn a lot of information and learn from the mistakes of others.

Success and mistakes provide us with experience and knowledge.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
August 28, 2018, 04:18:25 AM
Learning is important, many mistakes certainly make us better, nothing is perfect so mistakes are good capital to be better, never stop learning because it will make us successful.
Activity: 49
August 28, 2018, 04:14:09 AM
Yes of course, you must learn from your mistakes to be able a better person or investors in this kind of business and industry and also to survive from the challenges that you will be encounter.
Pages:
Jump to: