Pages:
Author

Topic: Learn from your mistakes - page 13. (Read 4085 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 07:35:04 AM
To be sure the framework itself is very troublesome and KYC are positively in danger. a considerable lot of the issues will without a doubt happen like manhandle of personality by an outsider. In the event that in reality many are not found amid then faked obviously isn't an issue. In any case if found deceiving then it surely will bring new issues. I concur that you ought not send your genuine information to anybody. There is a high likelihood that they can fall under the control of awful folks. For yourselves, to exchange invented information, nobody will check a specific individual from the opposite apocalypse.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 11:24:05 PM
Experience is a collection of errors being corrected, learning from mistakes is the key to wisdom and success, I am amazed that you will learn from your mistakes and not be ashamed to admit mistakes.
Activity: 109
September 05, 2018, 08:24:34 PM
Everyone should be himself a teacher. If you make a mistake, you need to help yourself to extract the maximum of useful experience. Remember that other people's mistakes are no less useful than your own.
I agree with you buddy that experience is a very good teacher. To commit error in this business is common but you have to make sure that, that mistake should not be done or repeated in the future.
Activity: 98
September 05, 2018, 07:57:45 PM
if it's hard to learn from mistakes, at least you don't make the same mistake. it's better if you play safely in crypto, the error is an example for you, so that in the future you don't do that again and again. It's hard to learn from mistakes.
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
September 05, 2018, 05:44:32 PM
I think that's one of the major reason why we are on this platform. This platform make us to learn a lot of things in the crypto world. Most of the time, I have learnt a lot of things from my own mistake and mistakes of other people on this platform. What's I believe is that we learn everyday.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
September 05, 2018, 05:44:00 PM
Every mistake has its lessons. When you make a mistake, there are three things you should do: admit it, learn from it and do not repeat it.
Ever since i had been in this space, i have only been used to bitcoin, ethereum, NEO, waves, tokens that use their platform and some other very common coins, but just this week was my first time of transacting fully on XLM platform.
I got a token that uses the platform of Stellar (XLM) and i was able to trade the token into XLM on their decentralized exchange.
My mistake came in when i was about to transfer the XLM, to be traded into BTC on another exchange.
I thought the process of transfer would be the one i had been used to, not knowing that i was supposed to include a "MEMO".
I eventually transferred it, waited for hour, but found nothing.
I was bothered.
It was in that process i got to know that memo was to be included. That was my mistake.
I admitted i had made the mistake.
The lesson i learnt is to always study every thing first (both new and old, because old things can still change), before jumping into it.
This mistake i have made up my mind to never repeat again.

I AM SHARING THIS FOR YOU TO LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES AND FROM YOURS.

Thanks for your audience.
You are right we need to learn from our mistakes and not to so it again.  I have so many lapses in this industry and I have been scammed for so many times because of my mistakes but I did not regret it because from all of my mistakes,  I have learned so many things and I have been here too where I found the answer to my needs.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
September 05, 2018, 05:36:32 PM
Everyone surely learns from mistakes. And the sure errors will not be repeated again. Some coin such as the ETH, BCH, and LTC is a nice coin to invest but I once made a mistake by selling the coins are too fast. So I am just getting a little bit of an advantage and this is a bit disappointing for me.
Activity: 204
September 05, 2018, 05:07:45 PM
This is really important, and one thing that needs to be spread across these streets till everyone gets it. Everyone is bound to make mistakes, even experts. No one is above it. It is only best that once this happens, you try as much as possible so it doesn't have to repeat itself, and this can be done by learning from your mistakes, and trying to do things differently, till they work well for you.
Activity: 356
Merit: 12
September 02, 2018, 11:59:53 AM
sometimes you win and sometimes you learn. even I looking back I realize I made several mistakes with cryptocurrencies. But all the mistakes have now become experience in the industry. the important thing is not to repeat the same mistakes
copper member
GIGZI -INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT www.gigzi.com
September 02, 2018, 11:56:33 AM
Thank you for sharing. This will be helpful to me and everyone and this forum. Always remember mistakes are learning. Every mistake that you encountered has a lesson. Be mindful on all the transactions that we're doing especialy online.
Activity: 103
September 02, 2018, 11:27:13 AM
This is absolutely correct. Don't go about doing the same thing twice, most especially if it wasn't profitable the first time. try a whole different new method or technique. If it failed the first time, there is a great possibility that it is going to fail again, so I don't get why you would want to do the same thing over and over again.
Activity: 84
August 31, 2018, 07:41:12 AM
Mistakes is part of our life sir. You don't get success without mistakes or failure. You learn how to success thru mistakes. I hope your mind will bright to my say. Goodluck to your future dude.

Definitely Yes I agree with what you say mate.  Mistakes helps us to be more successful in our life.  Accepting your mistakes makes you succeed in your life. If you have already taken that mistakes and you repeated it, it is not good for you life. Repeated mistakes is already a sin. In cryptocurrency if you have already experience that with your compaign, you can now learn how to improved it.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
August 30, 2018, 12:33:03 PM
Everyone should be himself a teacher. If you make a mistake, you need to help yourself to extract the maximum of useful experience. Remember that other people's mistakes are no less useful than your own.
Activity: 70
August 30, 2018, 07:13:34 AM
All of us do make mistakes and get learned from this. Use that experience to be more careful next time. Thank you for sharing this, because many of us reminds the mistakes and now prevent committing mistakes again.
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 06:52:09 AM
There is no way to avoid mistakes in this business. Just stay calm and deal with it. And always remember: you are not the first one who made a mistake and you are not the last one.
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
August 29, 2018, 05:38:57 PM
Learning is very important here and people without according knowledge could not be in crypto for so long. It seems to be the right variant to get knowledge here.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
August 29, 2018, 04:29:57 AM
Good thing that you are sharing your mistakes and making others learn from it. I also at times makes hasty moves and have made a few mistakes because of that. But i still appreciate your gesture of posting it here and teaching others to learn from your mistakes.
Sharing can be an motivation, learning from other's experience will strengthen some kind of skills to be more patience, though not everyone can
claimed that they've learned from previous mistake and chances to continue making more still possible better to learn deeper and make sure you
have and open view to adjust.
Activity: 266
August 29, 2018, 04:16:46 AM
A friend of mine often insisted that you should try to learn from the mistakes of others. I'd add that it's not working we are human beings and not robots. Not allowing it and not recognizing it without feeling it you will not understand. It is necessary to make mistakes,but it is not necessary to repeat them.
Activity: 24
August 29, 2018, 03:12:15 AM
business is always risky. All investment decisions are wrong due to the decision of the people, by ignorance and refused to learn. This will lead to mistakes, the important thing is we have limited experience and make mistakes than
Activity: 303
Merit: 2
August 28, 2018, 11:31:24 AM
Well done for sharing your mistake. As you have learnt a lesson and shared it here, others will learn from it as well. It is sometimes very hard for others to admint their mistakes because of pride.
Learning from your mistakes is one of the most precious learning that you may earn, because of those mistakes that you've done and make you fall ,you will be stronger and you will realize to face again the new you.
Pages:
Jump to: