Pages:
Author

Topic: Learn from your mistakes - page 12. (Read 4085 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 02:30:46 PM
I learn from my mistakes, when I sell a coin some month ago @25$...then in the next month rises up to you 75$,this is a great lesson for me to hold my coin for a while,
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
https://beta.afce.io/#/
September 07, 2018, 02:23:08 PM
Yes you are absolutely right I always learn with my mistakes I hope I'm always learn to my mistakes because no one is perfect in market.
Activity: 56
September 07, 2018, 02:15:49 PM
we call it experience. read, watch, follow but know; it will not be enough. you will lose a certain amount. it is inevitable. So, people say you must learn with little amounts.
Activity: 336
September 07, 2018, 01:59:52 PM
Yes exactly learning from mistakes is best experiences actually. And the biggest thing I learnt from my mistake is that everything we need is patience for getting some profit and some experience which we can gather from the previous Bitcoin traders and if no one is there then we have to experience ourselves.
Activity: 56
September 07, 2018, 01:57:52 PM
This is really a piece 9f advice for everyone to learn from their mistakes. I learnt from my mistakes last month when I sold a coin early and it started booming when I sold.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
September 07, 2018, 01:54:30 PM
WE are not perfect but we can learn from our mistakes. There is a universal proverb- "To err is human."
Keep doing new things and learn lessons from each mistakes and loss.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 07, 2018, 01:49:56 PM
I always pay attention to all my investments and also to where I keep my money. Yet any mistakes I fortunately was not
Activity: 238
September 07, 2018, 01:09:03 PM
Every mistake has its lessons. When you make a mistake, there are three things you should do: admit it, learn from it and do not repeat it.
Ever since i had been in this space, i have only been used to bitcoin, ethereum, NEO, waves, tokens that use their platform and some other very common coins, but just this week was my first time of transacting fully on XLM platform.
I got a token that uses the platform of Stellar (XLM) and i was able to trade the token into XLM on their decentralized exchange.
My mistake came in when i was about to transfer the XLM, to be traded into BTC on another exchange.
I thought the process of transfer would be the one i had been used to, not knowing that i was supposed to include a "MEMO".
I eventually transferred it, waited for hour, but found nothing.
I was bothered.
It was in that process i got to know that memo was to be included. That was my mistake.
I admitted i had made the mistake.
The lesson i learnt is to always study every thing first (both new and old, because old things can still change), before jumping into it.
This mistake i have made up my mind to never repeat again.

I AM SHARING THIS FOR YOU TO LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES AND FROM YOURS.

Thanks for your audience.
Learning to deal with cryptocurrency is just a necessary step and without errors this way is not exactly pass. I can't imagine that.
Activity: 294
September 07, 2018, 12:55:38 AM
Yes, we learn from mistakes not only in crypto but in life also.  We learn lesson from it. Our mistakes improve the personality so don't be feel shamed to accept our mistake. In life all decisions comes it from experience and experience comes it from success or mistakes.
Activity: 232
Merit: 5
September 07, 2018, 12:04:34 AM
It is even should you do in everything not only in the Affairs of crypto only. because every human being is definitely never make mistakes. Then learn not to do it again is the best way.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 12:03:11 AM
Not only in crypto, we learn from mistakes, so learning from our mistakes will be better.
By learning and plunging into crypto, the mistake will not interfere because we know to deal with it all.
Activity: 200
September 06, 2018, 11:52:38 PM
Learn from your mistakes? It is true that you must learn to make your mistake so that you can understand that you should be humble and it is a test that should be taken into account just as bitcoin should only teach each letter that is there in bitcointalk for some reason for a lot of you you'll know that you should not miss a lot when you know how much you make mistakes.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
September 06, 2018, 11:51:37 PM
making mistakes is normal and I am sure that it happens to every people but the problem is how we can prevent the same mistake and we are committed to learning from that mistakes. learning from mistakes is difficult especially if we don't want to learn from the mistakes itself and we cannot grow from the mistakes. and if we can learn from the mistakes, I am sure that we can get something benefits and we can get more knowledge from the mistakes so we can avoid doing the same mistake in the future.
yes, were only human. were not god, were not perfect. we made mistakes. but the important is you lerned from your mistakes. you learned lesson and also, it is experience that makes you strong and to be mature for more problemes. mistakes cannot predict when it happens. but the most important in this. we do not need to over think it. we must accept that we made mistakes
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 06, 2018, 11:47:58 PM
making mistakes is normal and I am sure that it happens to every people but the problem is how we can prevent the same mistake and we are committed to learning from that mistakes. learning from mistakes is difficult especially if we don't want to learn from the mistakes itself and we cannot grow from the mistakes. and if we can learn from the mistakes, I am sure that we can get something benefits and we can get more knowledge from the mistakes so we can avoid doing the same mistake in the future.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 11:29:13 PM
certainly it's miles very hard for those of you who are new to the cryptocurrency global, however mastering from mistakes can make you prevail on the next ride. certainly we must study from mistakes in order that we do no longer repeat the same errors and may get profit.
Activity: 250
September 06, 2018, 08:52:15 AM
Every mistake has its lessons. When you make a mistake, there are three things you should do: admit it, learn from it and do not repeat it.
Ever since i had been in this space, i have only been used to bitcoin, ethereum, NEO, waves, tokens that use their platform and some other very common coins, but just this week was my first time of transacting fully on XLM platform.
I got a token that uses the platform of Stellar (XLM) and i was able to trade the token into XLM on their decentralized exchange.
My mistake came in when i was about to transfer the XLM, to be traded into BTC on another exchange.
I thought the process of transfer would be the one i had been used to, not knowing that i was supposed to include a "MEMO".
I eventually transferred it, waited for hour, but found nothing.
I was bothered.
It was in that process i got to know that memo was to be included. That was my mistake.
I admitted i had made the mistake.
The lesson i learnt is to always study every thing first (both new and old, because old things can still change), before jumping into it.
This mistake i have made up my mind to never repeat again.

I AM SHARING THIS FOR YOU TO LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES AND FROM YOURS.

Thanks for your audience.

indeed experience is a very valuable teacher, so appreciate experience and learn from experience. and about XLM I am grateful because I have a community that informs each other about this
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
September 06, 2018, 08:49:19 AM
Everyone should be himself a teacher. If you make a mistake, you need to help yourself to extract the maximum of useful experience. Remember that other people's mistakes are no less useful than your own.

Yeah you are right buddy, we learn alot to every mistakes we do in our everyday life. Those mistakes makes us more stronger in fighting our battle to have a more successful life in the future.
Activity: 152
September 06, 2018, 08:43:01 AM
I support this position, only mistakes can teach the person how to do and what to do in different situation in real life and in crypto as well, but crypto is not so thankful after such mistakes.
Activity: 114
September 06, 2018, 07:56:29 AM
Dont be sad. When you do a mistake you're getting better. Because mistakes is your experience. If you dont do mistakes then you dont do anything. Learn on it and never let it happen again.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 07:46:46 AM
Everyone should be himself a teacher. If you make a mistake, you need to help yourself to extract the maximum of useful experience. Remember that other people's mistakes are no less useful than your own.
in my opinion we must always be confident. our problem fails or not it makes experience if we do not dare to make our own decisions forever we will worry and not dare to decide our opinions. so everything we have done is right or wrong make experience.
Pages:
Jump to: