Pages:
Author

Topic: Learn from your mistakes - page 11. (Read 4085 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 06:27:08 PM
Such mistakes should not be repeated, sometimes with that we will benefit from having experience, I was also wrong when using exchange when transferring coins I entered the wallet address incorrectly so my coins just disappeared
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
September 07, 2018, 06:12:01 PM
Without errors, it is impossible to study and implement knowledge in a new topic. They are at least small, but will be present. The only thing we can do is analyze the error and draw a conclusion. And also we can change our attitude to mistakes and look for exceptionally good moments in them)
No matter how big or small your mistakes are, you should still learn from it and be better th next time you make decisions. We are just human, we all make mistakes and hopefully we also learn from it. When you lose money because of that mistakes then do better next time, there’s always a place for improvement so don’t ever think of giving up.
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 06:08:08 PM
Thanks to all investors for the experience they share. It is better to always learn from others' mistakes than on your own. But every investor and trader will have a lot of mistakes, you need to accept this.
Thank god, there are people that give advices on social media, without them I don't know where I would be, the market strategy is too complex for newbies to learn by themselves.
here we are not alone, I think here is where everyone shares opinions or shares experiences. in crypto investment we really need extensive knowledge so as not to suffer large losses.
we must unite so that crypto's future will be better.
Here, this is the forum I feel increasingly like the cryptocurrency, because I can learn, can add to my experience from others without me having to experience it, exchanging thoughts and information on cryptocurrency.  certainly, things like this can help other participants in adding their insights.
Activity: 1050
Vave.com
September 07, 2018, 06:04:40 PM
Every mistake has its lessons. When you make a mistake, there are three things you should do: admit it, learn from it and do not repeat it.
Ever since i had been in this space, i have only been used to bitcoin, ethereum, NEO, waves, tokens that use their platform and some other very common coins, but just this week was my first time of transacting fully on XLM platform.
I got a token that uses the platform of Stellar (XLM) and i was able to trade the token into XLM on their decentralized exchange.
My mistake came in when i was about to transfer the XLM, to be traded into BTC on another exchange.
I thought the process of transfer would be the one i had been used to, not knowing that i was supposed to include a "MEMO".
I eventually transferred it, waited for hour, but found nothing.
I was bothered.
It was in that process i got to know that memo was to be included. That was my mistake.
I admitted i had made the mistake.
The lesson i learnt is to always study every thing first (both new and old, because old things can still change), before jumping into it.
This mistake i have made up my mind to never repeat again.

I AM SHARING THIS FOR YOU TO LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES AND FROM YOURS.

Thanks for your audience.

it is true that most people do not want to admit their own mistakes and choose to remain silent but that is not a good thing, while we dare to admit mistakes and correct mistakes that will be the best for ourselves, maybe here not only you have mistakes and hopefully they realize it for better conditions
Activity: 686
September 07, 2018, 06:03:10 PM
Thanks to all investors for the experience they share. It is better to always learn from others' mistakes than on your own. But every investor and trader will have a lot of mistakes, you need to accept this.
Thank god, there are people that give advices on social media, without them I don't know where I would be, the market strategy is too complex for newbies to learn by themselves.
here we are not alone, I think here is where everyone shares opinions or shares experiences. in crypto investment we really need extensive knowledge so as not to suffer large losses.
we must unite so that crypto's future will be better.
Activity: 197
September 07, 2018, 06:01:42 PM
Well thank you for sharing this lesson to others it takes a good leader to stop other from making the same mistake he made. Kudos and well done
Activity: 84
September 07, 2018, 05:53:51 PM
Activity: 238
Merit: 4
September 07, 2018, 05:51:08 PM
Well this is good and we would learn that there is something in the process that isn't actually the same as that of the usual trading steps. I am as well interested in all of these knowing that we often get ourselves into  cryptocurrency. But it is not so clear for me what really happened after. Did you really lose your money or just got nothing and the process was more like canceled? Hope it should have been so clear to really warned people not to try it.
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
September 07, 2018, 05:39:23 PM
Mistakes sometimes are just unavoidable. It makes us learn more. We get better by it if we acknowledge our mistakes and take to necessary corrections in the areas needed. I have made mistakes on several occasions, but today, i am a different person.
Activity: 574
September 07, 2018, 04:42:43 PM
Many successful people who also make mistakes. And they learn from the mistake. So they will not repeat the error. And they can achieve success. Moreover, in the world of Cryptocurrency, there will be a lot of risks and we have to be brave to face the risks.
Activity: 538
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 04:22:34 PM
every one engaged in cryptocurrrency has one story or the other to tell when it comes to mistakes. i remember selling off a potential coin i once had at a very cheap price. it was really a bad decision i made.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 04:22:05 PM
The mistake is an excuse to be glad that now we know how to do it differently, how to do the same thing better than the next time not to stumble again in the same place. It's not only the one who does nothing who does not make a mistake, who does nothing - he does not live, but exists. Learn from your mistakes! Get a new experience!
Activity: 308
September 07, 2018, 04:06:38 PM
We all make mistakes, but the main thing is not to repeat them again. I'm still a beginner, and I did not encounter this, thanks to the author of the information.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 07, 2018, 03:54:21 PM
Without errors, it is impossible to study and implement knowledge in a new topic. They are at least small, but will be present. The only thing we can do is analyze the error and draw a conclusion. And also we can change our attitude to mistakes and look for exceptionally good moments in them)
Activity: 448
LETS GO ADAB
September 07, 2018, 03:31:43 PM
making mistakes is normal and I am sure that it happens to every people but the problem is how we can prevent the same mistake and we are committed to learning from that mistakes. learning from mistakes is difficult especially if we don't want to learn from the mistakes itself and we cannot grow from the mistakes. and if we can learn from the mistakes, I am sure that we can get something benefits and we can get more knowledge from the mistakes so we can avoid doing the same mistake in the future.

I do agree on you, making mistakes is just normal since there are a lot of people who came from hardships before they reach their current status in life today.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
September 07, 2018, 03:17:42 PM
The crypto-currency industry is perhaps the most dynamically developing structure, attracting a lot of scammers for easy profit. I have been dealing with crypto currency for more than a year and after every new mistake I think that I will not commit it more, but I am mistaken again and again. Probably, scammers learn new ways of cheating on a par with how we learn to bypass their old traps. It seems to me that it is impossible to prevent mistakes in crypto currency, here every new day - new rules and yesterday's rules do not work anymore.
Activity: 378
September 07, 2018, 03:05:02 PM
It is normal to make mistakes in your life time but the most important part is the lesson you have learned out of your mistakes. I have learned in crypto that patience is the number one rule
Activity: 406
September 07, 2018, 02:55:02 PM
The mistake strife, but in any case, every mistake is a lesson, which is personal growth. But in the crypto-currency world, each mistake costs money and sometimes rather big, so before you do anything, you need to check 5 times and only then do it. So be careful and accurate.
Activity: 504
September 07, 2018, 02:48:03 PM
We all had similar mistakes, for example, more than once I have had address with errors and I have sent to incorrect address where the money is lost in the blockchain void, so now when I work with a new address, I first try to send a small amount to confirm it, if everything goes well, I send the rest.
in any case if the transaction hangs, then there is the possibility of rejection. In any case, such a function is in the purse of myetherwallet.
Activity: 476
September 07, 2018, 02:36:25 PM
We all had similar mistakes, for example, more than once I have had address with errors and I have sent to incorrect address where the money is lost in the blockchain void, so now when I work with a new address, I first try to send a small amount to confirm it, if everything goes well, I send the rest.
Pages:
Jump to: