Pages:
Author

Topic: Learning is earning! - page 7. (Read 3922 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
November 11, 2018, 02:37:08 AM
While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.
Do you believe me? What do you say?

Of course without training you cannot make good money in any sphere and cryptocurrency is not exception. But it is also important to practice the knowledge gained in practice.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 11, 2018, 01:59:59 AM
Of course, knowing anything doesn't go in vain anytime. And if you study your topic, whether it's for entertainment, knowledge or information, everything will help. So, if you know better about this sector then of course  you'll have extra benefit.
Yeah that's true, if you want to excel in this technology you need to learn all the corners of cryptocurrency. Although it's difficult as this is not a common thing that we did before but if we try our best we can make it. If you have the knowledge it's easy for you to decide with confidence.
Just you cant excel by learning you need to have hands on experience. Say it is trading or investing, until unless you dont have a hands on you will always be in loss or better to say scammed(in crypto loss is a scam).
Thanks for the input... yeah experience is the best teacher. I'm now starting to do my trading and investing to feel the real world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
November 11, 2018, 01:17:21 AM
I agree with that. If we invest in the lack of knowledge about it then it is called gambling rather than investment. We must learn so that we can understand what we are investing in, not blindly.
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
November 11, 2018, 01:11:55 AM
While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

Yes, I do believe in learning is earning. Inorder for us to earn profit and earn extra income we should learn first the basic if cryptocurrency..How it works and what so do inorder to ain and minimize losses as well because as we all know cryptocurrency is volatile so if you don't know how it works, you will end up losing your money.
copper member
Activity: 210
November 11, 2018, 01:08:16 AM

Earning is start for learning specially here in crypto world. This is unfamiliar thing so we need to study the most indeep meaning and really understand. I believe in you for that so lets have fun and keep earning here.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
November 11, 2018, 12:54:21 AM
if in crypto, we can develop by reading the articles that have been prepared at this bitcointalk. we learn and try but also produce without disturbing anyone.
well, not always learning is income, because sometimes someone wants to learn because of curiosity. well, but it's true, it can improve the skills we have so that we grow in our business. it will make our income increase.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
November 11, 2018, 12:47:27 AM

Absolutely that is true like for example most of us as bounty of hunter of ICO project or a trader in cryptocurrency ,  before we earn here we should learn about the rules and regulations here in the forum , like registering and account from Newbie to junior member before joining a signature campaign , and for trader you must learn the different steps in trading cite and also have knowledge of all coins .
Activity: 854
MoonDeFi
November 11, 2018, 12:45:20 AM
Yes, indeed, in recent times this has become a tendency to teach people how to trade in cryptocurrency on a paid basis, since the capitalization of the market of cryptocurrencies attracts the interest of our society and therefore many want to know what cryptocurrency is and how to earn it
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
November 11, 2018, 12:21:47 AM
As we learn, we accumulate experiences in the past and that experiences will be used to guide us the right step to earn some money.
Activity: 49
November 11, 2018, 12:06:24 AM
yes right, to get income, we have to go through a very basic process, namely learning, because to get income we must have knowledge. and knowledge crypto is very important.
Activity: 448
November 11, 2018, 12:01:47 AM
if in crypto, we can develop by reading the articles that have been prepared at this bitcointalk. we learn and try but also produce without disturbing anyone.
Activity: 381
November 10, 2018, 11:52:34 PM

learning was a process for gain solution for winning some experience, learning in crypto was needed since if we want to achieving profit from what we invested, no earning without learning.
Activity: 1358
November 10, 2018, 11:46:58 PM
Of course learning is the first step to earn money, without learning how can you earn cryptocurrency?, there many ways to earn cryptos like trading, investing, campaigns just learn it how to earn.
Activity: 574
https://adonx.one
November 10, 2018, 11:22:21 PM
I agree with that, because by keep learning we will know the mistake in trading and we will find the solution for that. No one trader never make mistake and no one trader will become expert trader by instant, all need times, through proccess and keep learning.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
November 10, 2018, 10:34:07 PM

Yes, we should do it in the most interesting way and most beneficial way possible. It is through learning while we do our jobs. It is good since we are spending our time in the most profitable yet, efficient way.
Activity: 571
November 10, 2018, 04:40:39 PM
I think that for absolutely for any kind of activity, you need any basic knowledge. Cryptocurrencies and working with cryptocurrencies differ only in the fact that you need to have certain skills and constantly be in the process and not fall out of it.
Activity: 98
November 10, 2018, 07:13:23 AM
There's no question about that. Indeed, learning is earning. When you come to think of it, no one has ever earned without learning first
Activity: 8
November 10, 2018, 07:08:39 AM
If you want to make money in such a cruel market, then learning is a must. At least we have to understand the situation in this market from the beginning. This is also a learning process. we have to do some research for investing our money and for researching we need knowledge , with knowledge only earning can be done
Activity: 370
November 10, 2018, 07:06:25 AM
Yes i do believe so if you learn you can earn a lot of experience and whenver happen next you know what you are going to do and also you can earn a lot of profits if you know what younare going to do so learning isnt a waster
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
November 10, 2018, 06:59:52 AM
Pour réussir dans la crypto-monnaie, vous devez naturellement apprendre et beaucoup, sans apprendre, il n'y a pas de sens d'entrer dans ce monde.
Pages:
Jump to: