Pages:
Author

Topic: Learning is earning! - page 5. (Read 3922 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
November 23, 2018, 04:03:27 AM
While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

Do you believe me? What do you say?

There are a lot of different guides and tutorials, but the truth is that you need to check information in any of it, because there are too many fakes.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
November 20, 2018, 11:42:31 AM
While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

I work on different information about cryptocurrency very hard for a long time yet. For me it seems very important. And I am responsible for every my decision. So it should be reasonable, with arguments.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
November 20, 2018, 07:02:46 AM
Yes, absolutely before starts to earning make sure you need to learning. And in the crypto market without knowledge and experience, you cannot achieve your goals. And you can get these things only when you start learning. So always give first priority to the learning. And after learning you will become able to earn as much you want.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
November 18, 2018, 11:12:22 AM

I agree learning is earning in some way, however it is more to earning knowledge and not what the mass public referring to the earning. For example if you are hungry no matter how much you earn from learning it will not fill you, learning is more like a tool that can help you when you are moving on in life.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
November 18, 2018, 10:44:10 AM
What differentiate between success and failure is knowledge, beyond crypto,even in everyday life,it is your knowledge that will determine how much you can earn to yourself.Your knowledge will not only open your eyes to opportunity but will also make people to subscribe into you.
Activity: 445
November 18, 2018, 10:16:00 AM

Indeed true. Many investors have made a bad decision before but are now making use of the thing that they've learned from those downfalls. The application from one's mistake is what would result to success. Therefore, at times like this that downtrend is dominant, you may use the things that you've learned from the past such as knowing that dumps are not permanent and recovery will always have a chance to occur.
Activity: 267
Merit: 10
November 18, 2018, 10:09:25 AM
Very true, I totally agree with you. For one to earn in this crypto space, you have to learn. One thing is when you are into it, you keep learning new things, ideas everyday which makes you get better in what you do. My first bounty here was a total scam, I put all my efforts into it but it didn't pay,at the end of the day I wasn't really upset because that bounty opened my eyes to a lot of things. The experience made me know how to do bounties and know more about Cryptocurrency because the scammer was putting people through when we make mistake. So funny
copper member
Activity: 153
Merit: 4
CCECOIN
November 18, 2018, 09:40:24 AM
This is quite true, some people claim to be cryptocurrency enthusiasts but they do not know a single thing about how blockchains really work, I started as a novice but now I am very experienced in the Blockchain Sphere.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
November 18, 2018, 09:24:23 AM
I totally agree with you. Without learning or having any knowledge in crypto, you will earn nothing. You have to research all about cryptocurrency, of course you can also ask. That’s why, these forums are here, to guide and teach us. Also, nothing beats experience. For me, experience would be the best teacher.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
November 18, 2018, 09:17:19 AM
learning is very necessary to get positive and satisfying results because in this forum there are very large sources to learn, so by learning we can find out market movements and also have predictions to take advantage later.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
November 18, 2018, 09:14:40 AM
I spend most of my time researching people even considering investing here. Too many people get burned by following others advice
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
November 18, 2018, 09:10:06 AM
Yes! I bought my first bitcoin last year. Now I am working in Blockchain company and at crypto currency exchange support. And today is just begining of the industry. A lot of Blockchain companies hiring ))
Activity: 490
November 18, 2018, 08:11:43 AM
Not everyone has the desire, time or ability to learn these new methodolgies, simple though they may be. The masses don't accept a trend until it's already dominated the niche it inhabits.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
November 18, 2018, 05:31:29 AM
I agree that learning to make money. as I noticed in this forum, there are many users who are chasing gifts and drops without understanding what blockhain and cryptocurrency are. therefore I am very enthusiastic to learn and to improve in reading ...
Activity: 434
November 18, 2018, 05:29:17 AM
Yeah, without learning you won't learn.
Now I realised that 100% per year is a huge ROi and at the same time most of crypto enthusiasts want to receive 1000%
Activity: 352
November 18, 2018, 05:25:37 AM
You are really so right bro. If you wanna earn some money from this market or somewhere, firstly you have to follow information about that work. It is like a principle for life. Actually we can share our basic informations about this market.
Yes, added on experience it can be more on earnings .It's not too late to develop more our learnings in crypto so we must continue to learn the key towards our success. This kind of technology we must wise and not greedy everything to avoid in risks.
Activity: 350
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 16, 2018, 04:52:02 PM

I agree with this, a lot of people do not seem to understand that the more you know, the better choices you can make and with making better choices, you stand to make more money from the market. If you want to be able to earn coins and money from the market then you have to be willing to do research and learn, because that is where all of the power lies
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
November 15, 2018, 01:50:29 AM
Yeah, that's exactly right. A small monetary threshold of entry into this industry, made it possible for all the ragamuffins to come here, but they did not take into account that the brains here are also necessary to have.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022
November 12, 2018, 10:25:37 AM
Many years has gone from the moment i joined the crypto sphere, and i still feel the need to get new knowledge. It is definetely important
Activity: 297
November 12, 2018, 10:17:37 AM
Yes . The world is constantly moving, new technology and lots of new information that we analyze every day and make conclusions. We are always learning, we need more knowledge. In the electronic money world you need a lot of experience to be able to anticipate any risks there. When you experience from your mistakes. From there you learn how to do better in future situations
Pages:
Jump to: