Pages:
Author

Topic: Learning is earning! - page 6. (Read 3922 times)

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
November 12, 2018, 10:08:51 AM
While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

Do you believe me? What do you say?

Definitely yes, you will not get anything if you are not knowledgeable in this industry. You have to learn and adapt the system first. Eventually, if you get use to it, later on you will gain something.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
November 12, 2018, 10:04:07 AM
My words of support in relation to this topic today will be all the same, and of course I support everything that was said today about learning. I am sure that today the best thing you can think of is training because you can earn only through learning new things.
Activity: 493
November 12, 2018, 09:55:06 AM
yes I agree with you because when humans are born they don't understand anything. but God has given a perfect gift of reason and body so that we can understand something. we have to be obliged to learn so that we can produce the knowledge and knowledge that we can later find useful in fulfilling the needs of human life. all advanced technology is generated from science and science resulting from the learning process.
Activity: 37
November 12, 2018, 09:52:28 AM
Yes, of course. The simplest thing is Earning is Learning. You can earn more and more from crypto. But for that you have to gain knowladge first. Without a proper knowlade about those things you will earn nothing. So i thing you have to learn first, second & Third. Then you can earn.  Smiley
Activity: 686
November 12, 2018, 09:50:35 AM
Well when you learn you can earned just be patience in everything you do in crypto. Once you are learning eventually their is a good reward after all of your determination.

Just need high patience to get what they want later because for now all bounty participants experience the same thing. all work is paid for by unnatural matters.
Activity: 249
Merit: 1
November 12, 2018, 09:50:07 AM
In most cases, people just don’t know where to earn money, and those who try to sometimes fall for scammers!
Activity: 255
Merit: 10
November 12, 2018, 09:47:08 AM
I am sure that now many are trying to earn on cryptocurrencies without any knowledge. But I think it's stupid and there's no need. It will just be a game with a loss of money, and for which you will spend a lot of time. Knowledge is the most important
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
November 12, 2018, 07:42:52 AM
I agree that learning is earnings, this is what makes us become successful in the future, what we learn now may not be felt right now but tomorrow or the day after, don't ever stop learning.
copper member
Activity: 210
KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.
November 12, 2018, 07:25:17 AM
Learning is the engine of everything. People should learn a lot about the crypto space before taking part in it or they will lose a lot of their own money. Always learn from your mistakes and never repeat them again.
Activity: 378
November 12, 2018, 06:03:10 AM
While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

Learning is very important. I am sure that if you do not learn anything and do not study the activities you are interested in, then it will be impossible to earn. Knowledge is a power that only benefits
Activity: 3
November 11, 2018, 11:19:39 PM
Indeed you are right, we should not just spotlight on gaining benefit, we should likewise set aside opportunity to learn new things about digital currency. With the end goal to be effective in something one must need to know the internal parts and outs of it. You should have a considerable measure of learning in cryptographic money with the end goal to end up effective.
Activity: 672
November 11, 2018, 11:50:50 AM
Many times we have said that learning today can bring you to wealth turned out to be justified, because the market today can really bring money as soon as you begin to properly analyze and invest in projects. Therefore, I think that the best thing is probably just to try not to rush and not to panic.
copper member
Activity: 369
simply getting the job done
November 11, 2018, 11:42:28 AM
Of course, if you wanna to earn huge money from crypto then it is easy to earn but without proper skill, Knowledge and experience about cryptocurrency you never can not success from cryptoworld. So you need must learning first after earning without no doubt about it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
November 11, 2018, 11:40:21 AM

In my opinion, it is really hard to learn when you really just into the money. I honestly admit that I only go for money. I know that I will not succeed by only thinking about just earning cryptocurrencies. If I learn there are more opportunities like in trading and investing. But for now I need a starting money to enter those I've mentioned and I think I try my best to also learn while doing some signature campaign. I can see that there are topics I need to read before doing some replies. And by that I could earn a little amount of knowledge which is good for me.
Activity: 649
Merit: 250
November 11, 2018, 11:31:15 AM
Well when you learn you can earned just be patience in everything you do in crypto. Once you are learning eventually their is a good reward after all of your determination.
Activity: 252
November 11, 2018, 11:15:34 AM
People believe that knowledge in the 21st century do not need and they are totally wrong. It is knowledge that can get you out of poverty and make you very rich.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003
November 11, 2018, 04:40:03 AM
Learning is a ever growing process but same is not with earning if you are billgates.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
November 11, 2018, 04:25:40 AM
Knowledge is needed in any business, without them you will make many mistakes and quickly lose interest in what you do. By studying how it works in more detail, you will be able to benefit for yourself and avoid many mistakes.
Activity: 1078
November 11, 2018, 03:45:06 AM
I agree with your opinion, learning is the most important part of earning. Every time you learn something new in a specific area, you become closer to the chance to earn money in this area.
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 11, 2018, 03:17:27 AM
I think learning in cryptocurrency is very important because the market is full of dangers, and continuous learning can improve our trading ability and reduce the possibility of being deceived!
Pages:
Jump to: