Pages:
Author

Topic: Learning is earning! - page 3. (Read 3922 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
November 28, 2018, 09:30:02 AM
Absolutely right. Most people enter crypto just for the sake of getting money out of it but they don't actually know how it works. The hard part is that, most of them failed because they don't know what they're doing. You have to learn first the nature of cryptocurrency in able for you to get the best out of it.
Activity: 308
November 28, 2018, 08:46:25 AM
There isn't one without another. Only education and knowledge can bring you further. Educate yourself well so the earnings bring you happiness!
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
November 28, 2018, 06:00:13 AM
And you are able of earnign even more, if you know how to learn on mistakes of other people. It shoudl be clear for everybody in this topic.
You are right, then your knowledge and experience are the perfect combinations for success in the world of cryptocurrency. Knowledge is power, that means lack of knowledge = lack of power.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
November 28, 2018, 05:53:49 AM
I think now when the market is falling, all crypto investors learned a lof of new lessons. They believed that bitcoin would grow forever but it's the same active like in classic economy.

Believe me, this situation is not repeated the first time, and as practice shows, no one ever learns anything. During the next growth, everyone will still believe that it will last forever.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
November 28, 2018, 05:52:56 AM
Some effort are required to earn from anything in this life, i don't think it is realistic to earn without possessing any skill, nothing is totalling free in this life, that is why learning come first before earning, even the so called scammers learn how to steal from people.
Activity: 322
November 28, 2018, 05:44:29 AM
And you are able of earnign even more, if you know how to learn on mistakes of other people. It shoudl be clear for everybody in this topic.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
November 28, 2018, 05:41:24 AM
Yes you should LEARN first before you EARN,
It is important to Learn something in order to earn specially in crypto currency.
If you are only going to receive some airdrops and doesn't know how to make some profit from it then it would be a waste,
Unlike if you know how to make a profit from trading if you receive some airdrops you could use it as a start for trading.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 28, 2018, 05:32:17 AM
yes yes yes absolutely learning is the best and only way to get money in crypto. If we know nothing about crypto means   we can't survive in this world.
copper member
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
November 28, 2018, 05:23:51 AM
Learning is a continue process from the human birth to till death. We never neglect  it. If we ignore the same then it it will be hard to face future challenges and the competitions in every sector. If we focused our discussion herewith on crypto every aspect then we need to learn about crypto market new updates. It is really so because crypto gives an opportunity to learn and to earn as well.

Activity: 378
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 28, 2018, 05:00:59 AM
This is true, more learning can effectively provide us with the benefits of investment and reduce the possibility of being deceived! More study can also let us do more work!
Activity: 182
November 28, 2018, 04:57:42 AM
While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

Do you believe me? What do you say?

Moreover, you should not enter market untill you do not have enough knowledge, because you will not be able of making good descisions.
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
November 27, 2018, 04:04:58 PM
I think now when the market is falling, all crypto investors learned a lof of new lessons. They believed that bitcoin would grow forever but it's the same active like in classic economy.
Activity: 707
November 27, 2018, 03:56:19 PM
Yes I agree with you, it is through learning that we acquire knowledge, with the right knowledge we can then apply it properly  earn and change our lives.
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
November 27, 2018, 03:52:52 PM
When you get experience from your mistakes, one way or another, you learn how to get better in future situations, this is learning, but if you don’t want to make mistakes, you can learn from others and analyze your knowledge.

In case of failure, I prefer to analyze my act and understand what I did wrong. This is necessary in order to prevent similar mistakes in the future.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
November 27, 2018, 03:50:46 PM
While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

Do you believe me? What do you say?

I totally agree. This is the basic principle of Andreas M. Antonopoulos - famous Bitcoin evangelist and very smart guy. This is what he wrote few days ago on his Twitter:

I'm no market expert. Invest in skills and education. Skills are hard to earn but also hard to lose. I'm still learning every day and that's the greatest benefit I have found.

You can follow him here: https://twitter.com/aantonop
I agree with this expression. Experience and skills can not be lost or forgotten. With more experience and skills, you can naturally earn more.I love to learn something new. And I want everyone to strive for knowledge. At the same time, new cryptocurrency and new technologies are an immense horizon for cognition.
Activity: 490
November 27, 2018, 08:48:23 AM
The more you learn, the more you earn! It is the law and somebody who hopes to achieve great profit in this industry without spending tons of hours by investigating projects and learning about the industry in general will lose their money.
On another perspective, we could say that "how much you can earn , thats the value of your knowledge and ability." So increase your knowledge and ability and your income will follow.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.
November 27, 2018, 08:36:30 AM
The more you learn, the more you earn! It is the law and somebody who hopes to achieve great profit in this industry without spending tons of hours by investigating projects and learning about the industry in general will lose their money.
Activity: 475
November 27, 2018, 08:30:53 AM
right while you are learning you can earn in cryptocurrency. but for now it is a torture to earn due to the fallen market and the low price of those coins.
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
November 27, 2018, 08:19:25 AM
before we think about earning and thinking about whether we have enough time to study and do things that need to be learned about cryptocurrency. not all will be earned immediately because you must first learn and become acquainted with entering crypto.
Activity: 476
November 27, 2018, 07:24:49 AM
It is hard to find reliable and free information about blockchain, because there are thousands of "experts", who do their best ot make money on these people.
Pages:
Jump to: