Pages:
Author

Topic: Learning is earning! - page 4. (Read 3922 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 263
November 25, 2018, 05:45:11 AM
While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

Do you believe me? What do you say?

Well said! I totally agree with you and from every crisis a new opportunity is born
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 25, 2018, 05:39:59 AM
In this market, I would not sell anything
Activity: 268
Merit: 10
November 25, 2018, 05:38:32 AM
While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

Cryptocurrecny trading is not so different from usuall trading, so you shoudl polish your trading skills and then you try to enter the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
November 25, 2018, 05:11:36 AM

Of course, just investing in BTC and waiting for the wealth to fall on you is stupid. At least you need to read the latest news and be in the price list for TOP 10 coins. And ideally, invest in altcoins and scroll through the BTC to increase them. And all this needs to learn, long and hard.
Activity: 272
Merit: 11
www.becent.com
November 25, 2018, 05:08:10 AM
It was much easier to develop and learn, when blockchain was on the rise, but now it is hard to define fakes, so it takes much more time.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
November 25, 2018, 03:09:44 AM
Yeah, without learning you won't learn.
Now I realised that 100% per year is a huge ROi and at the same time most of crypto enthusiasts want to receive 1000%

Probably, you meant you won't earn? Yes, that is true. I cannot even imagine a successful trader who bets on his luck only and who is not eager to get much information about his business and crypto.
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
November 24, 2018, 06:05:00 AM

I totally agree. This is the basic principle of Andreas M. Antonopoulos - famous Bitcoin evangelist and very smart guy. This is what he wrote few days ago on his Twitter:

I'm no market expert. Invest in skills and education. Skills are hard to earn but also hard to lose. I'm still learning every day and that's the greatest benefit I have found.

You can follow him here: https://twitter.com/aantonop
Activity: 396
November 24, 2018, 04:12:31 AM
This is the most correct way. This is a rational investor. Such an investor is suitable for cryptocurrency investment. Knowledge is very important for investment, otherwise bankruptcy often occurs in the cryptocurrency market.
November 24, 2018, 12:58:47 AM
The very moment to buy?
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
November 23, 2018, 10:22:05 PM
absolutely, With this long bear market everyone should have get great understand about the importance about learning. Only the people who have great knowledge about this field have chance to survive when market crashes.   
November 23, 2018, 09:22:15 PM
Just HOLD
Activity: 336
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 23, 2018, 07:56:46 PM
We learn a lot to increase knowledge and insight, we become smart and smart by learning. Seeing this development, we learn bitcoin and by appearing to act to be able to produce. Learning has been obtained so that it requires evidence to be able to produce the learning, and the results can be extraordinary according to our abilities.
Yeah that's right, our learning makes us grow stronger and even in this technology this is applicable as we need to learn first before we can earn because if you have no learning or experience you will easily get panic. Learn first before earning.
Activity: 29
November 23, 2018, 04:51:23 AM
I believe that the author of the topic is right that training directly affects earnings. People who poorly understand the situation and their place in this situation are always the victims of circumstances and not the masters of the situation. This should be obvious to anyone.
Activity: 35
November 23, 2018, 04:45:27 AM
When you get experience from your mistakes, one way or another, you learn how to get better in future situations, this is learning, but if you don’t want to make mistakes, you can learn from others and analyze your knowledge.
Activity: 196
November 23, 2018, 04:29:59 AM

I believe and i agree with you. We are losing our money nowadays but we are learning a lot of thing about the cyrptocurrencies and investment. Learning always first step but this lesson very expensive for us Smiley
Activity: 23
November 23, 2018, 04:25:54 AM
Learning is easy but earning is not! If you could learn the right skill and have the applicable knwledge of cryptocurrency , you would have empowered yourself to earn regardless of market condition in cryptocutrency and I am sure you will be happy for it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
November 23, 2018, 04:19:31 AM
I agree
Learning should be the first step before people dive into the search for profit crazyness... learning is the most dificult part and it allows you to have good judgement when investing/trading/analysing scams...
there is also experience that it is needed to use the things that were learnt the best way possible.... experience will come during the learning process, by doing things one step at a time...
cheers
Activity: 434
SESSIA
November 23, 2018, 04:13:42 AM
I am agree. With earning you make your portfolio larger, but with learning you make your brain bigger and in future your learning converts in earning.
This is how I feel it
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
November 23, 2018, 04:05:22 AM
There are so many people who wants to join cryptocurrency because they want to earn money from it.
But if you really want to earn on this currency you dont need much money to start.
all you need to have is a great knowledge and the will to research.
Brain with full of information will get you rich.
Activity: 26
November 23, 2018, 04:04:15 AM
Yes I agree with you. Experience is Expensive and from learning you will get the Experience. When learning you will something new and sometimes it can upgrade your skill so learning until you die. Its my motto.
Pages:
Jump to: