Pages:
Author

Topic: [lee group]1980$! the sales of first batch hosted antminer s7(psu included) - page 27. (Read 67946 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 500
I'd like to pick up a few.. Pm me if interested in selling for $350
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005
All is back to normal on my part. Mining at 100%.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1032
Carl, aka Sonny :)

It looks like the Chengdu data center is back on-line right on schedule...good job Lee Group team and thanks.
legendary
The torture never ends! Now electrical problems! All my miners are down. What is going on?

Here's the update on the host website:

Code:
Chengdu DC will perform electrical maintenance on 8:00 AM, 2015/4/13, the maintenance will last for 12 hours,
 sorry for the trouble it bring and we will cover the lose of mining earning as usall

Notice what it says in the last few words. If that were true, we would get both the host fee credit and what we would earn if they were running.

that's a bit much. they'll compensate us as usual based on the $/per day/per GHs beyond the 14.4h per miner downtime per month. whilst this may be less than what you can get mining i consider it reasonable. these downtimes would be hurting li's operations more than ours i would surmise so i think he'd be wanting to do everything he can to get us and him back up and running.

I saw that earlier but I read 2015/4/13 and thought it was in April.  Is this coming up now?  Yep, all of my miners went down an hour ago...
Activity: 394
Merit: 250
Crypto enthusiast
The torture never ends! Now electrical problems! All my miners are down. What is going on?

Code:
Chengdu DC will perform electrical maintenance on 8:00 AM, 2015/4/13, the maintenance will last for 12 hours,
 sorry for the trouble it bring and we will cover the lose of mining earning as usall

Notice what it says in the last few words. If that were true, we would get both the host fee credit and what we would earn if they were running.

that's a bit much. they'll compensate us as usual based on the $/per day/per GHs beyond the 14.4h per miner downtime per month. whilst this may be less than what you can get mining i consider it reasonable. these downtimes would be hurting li's operations more than ours i would surmise so i think he'd be wanting to do everything he can to get us and him back up and running.
Activity: 294

Code:

legendary
Li,

Can you have a look at Chengdu ? Miners are still under performing by 20-35% at my pool. Looks like an internet connection issue

Thanks
legendary
for most of the time, chengdu is very stable, but seems like the internet was re-start for one time this moring
should restore immidiately

Thank you Li...could you provide some information about NeiMeng for all the folks that are struggling with that data center?  What's the problem over there and do you have an estimate of when you think the repairs will be done?
Crypto enthusiast
for most of the time, chengdu is very stable, but seems like the internet was re-start for one time this moring

anymore news on neimeng? down 3.5 days so far!

li,

the news and notification section on the management console page has been updated with all mention of neimeng repairs removed. does that mean the problem has been fixed? if so, all my miners there are still down. can you clarify what is happening at neimeng?
Activity: 359

Its still down plus you know that there are no records for the downtime in the log (Neimeng downtime on my miners is 4 d, 6 h)?

Thanks for an answer!
Crypto enthusiast

anymore news on neimeng? down 3.5 days so far!
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
SafeHaven.Finance
legendary
It looks like all my miners at Chengdu are down again....

Li, please communicate with us!  What is going on this time?
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
They are all sold, I am sorry sacskate they sold before you posted

Barbara
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
Okay,
I am wanting out of this deal.  I have three S5's with Lee, I will sell them all for 300.00 each and hosting is paid until the 20th
Barbara

I'll take them.. Pm sent
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Okay,
I am wanting out of this deal.  I have three S5's with Lee, I will sell them all for 300.00 each and hosting is paid until the 20th
Barbara
legendary

It would not be so bad even running on pool2 or pool3 if they would just run at full speed.  The total hashrate of all of my miners together is barely breaking 200 GH/s...

Looks like I have one down atm and the other one just jumping around pool ...
legendary

It would not be so bad even running on pool2 or pool3 if they would just run at full speed.  The total hashrate of all of my miners together is barely breaking 200 GH/s...
legendary
My online unit is now on my third backup pool. His internet is bumpy at the moment.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Am I far off if I say that this whole mining business as an uptime of around 90%? On average?

Up until that first big snafu last week I was up and running just about all the time. Since they switched all my miners to this location it's been hit or miss.
Pages:
Jump to: