Pages:
Author

Topic: [lee group]1980$! the sales of first batch hosted antminer s7(psu included) - page 28. (Read 67946 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005
Am I far off if I say that this whole mining business as an uptime of around 90%? On average?

The last 30 days are been the worst from my experience so far, it was more solid months before.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1007
Am I far off if I say that this whole mining business as an uptime of around 90%? On average?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I still have three miners down, and the host's miner monitor is behind now. It shows everything as down, and no hours have been counted. Lot's of miner down notifications in my email. And F2pool, which is the 3rd pool setup on these miners, hasn't seen much of anything. Why these constant problems? I would like one week without an issue.
legendary
Yeah I have one down now ...
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Looks like 5 out of 12 are up for me now.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1032
Carl, aka Sonny :)

3 of my miners are back up somewhat...we are starting to get some activity...
legendary
Mines are back at full speed as we speak.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
All my Chengdu miners have been down for 2 hours now.
But the monitor still shows them hashing away like nothing is wrong.

Same here.

legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
All my Chengdu miners have been down for 2 hours now.
But the monitor still shows them hashing away like nothing is wrong.
Activity: 868
Yep all of mine are down as well.
legendary

At first some of my miners switched to 2nd or 3rd pools but now most have dropped off of all 3 pools...just showing all 3 pools as being dead.  And how is it that the AntPool has hit 5 blocks in the 2 hours since this outage started after being slow all morning?  It's as if they are taunting me!
legendary
One unit has all his pools flag as Dead, the other one Alive and looks like to be hashing  around 200-100GH at my third pool ...
legendary

Same here, all of my servers in Chengdu are down.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Same here, 3 of 11 partially working
legendary
Chengdu is down for me since like 10-15 minutes
Activity: 394
Crypto enthusiast
The power supply was cut off in neimeng data center, the engineer already working to find the reason and resolve the issues, it should be restored within 12 hours. sorry for the trouble it bring, we will compensate as usual

li,

a suggestion i already provided via the online feedback is for better communications. i sent numerous emails and filled out the miner down form but received no reply so i'm left wondering whether anyone received the email and whether any action is being taken to resolve my problem.

at least i have an answer now.

thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1006
SafeHaven.Finance
The power supply was cut off in neimeng data center, the engineer already working to find the reason and resolve the issues, it should be restored within 12 hours. sorry for the trouble it bring, we will compensate as usual
legendary
issues seem to be spreading to neimeng dc. my miners at neimeng have been down 7 hours and counting!

edit: 20 hours and counting and no comms from these guys!

They should be just starting their day there now...hopefully something will happen soon.  It is Saturday morning in China though...I'm pretty sure they have responded on weekends before.
Activity: 394
Crypto enthusiast
issues seem to be spreading to neimeng dc. my miners at neimeng have been down 7 hours and counting!

edit: 20 hours and counting and no comms from these guys!
Activity: 266
Previously sometimes it was also switching like this, but not for so long as it is now. Mostly it was working fine. Sometimes that problem was caused by a packet loss to my proxy host, sometimes proxy restart was needed. But what is now is something different, somehow related to the unit movement / maintenance.

Also, right now everything is working fine already even without restart of a stratum proxy or anything. Maybe Lee has fixed something.

Pages:
Jump to: