Pages:
Author

Topic: [lee group]1980$! the sales of first batch hosted antminer s7(psu included) - page 31. (Read 67946 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1032
Carl, aka Sonny :)
My credit email actually has negative numbers in it as if I owe them money for downtime.  I'm still scratching my head over that one.  I know downtime happens as it is right now but every new block that the AntPool finds causes me to cringe.
legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
thanks for the trust, now both neimeng data center and chengdu is stable like before, we will send compensation list as soon as possible
good thing is that both the difficulty  and btc price keep the same as before, so we have got a lucky 14 days again

The problem for me are the following:

- The miners are getting too hot. You have not told us your plan to rectify this.

- We need lower host fees, but your current cost for new miners is holding people back. I know these machines still ready to sell are being mined, so I don't understand this high cost.

- We need more data in the host website. Whatever you are currently using to monitor the machines needs to do more, like show current blocks accepted for the pools, etc, and the temperature of the blades.

- The miners connectivity is generally poor. They jump pools too much and can't keep solid connections. Any plans to make this better?

- It would be wonderful to have an ability to ping and traceroute from the host login. That way we can pick better pools or nodes to use.

Thank you, and good luck with getting back on here more often.

-------

Additionally, I see all my miners moved to Chengdu, and have different IPs. Did I keep the same machines or what happened there?

i wouldn't mind more stats on the monitoring page.

i don't seem to suffer from pool hoping at all. i point mine to either f2pool or antpool pools. most of my miners are in the neiming dc.

I run my 12 all on f2pool and they are rock solid. 4 in one location 8 at the other. I've run S5s at home averaging around 74c on one and it ran solid for 5 months until I sold it. I'm not worried about temps so much. You're list is a lot of bitching. Sure things could be cheaper but they are already a hell of a lot cheaper than running them in my basement.

F2pool does not payout highest rates available most of the time, but it is an excellent last fallback pool. When I have to report a different miner down almost daily, I worry. I manage to get a respite occasionally, but here's the days of the last eight reports: 19th, 21st, 24th, 24th(2nd miner later), 26th, 26th(2nd miner later), 27th, and today.

Significant progress has been made on the comm issue.  My miners (10 total) have not pool jumped for over a week now.
Additionally, the down time has improved quite a bit over the past week.  With the exception of a an hour or so last night when all were down.  But the hashrate has been steady and I have only reported one miner hashing slowly in the past 5 days.  And that one popped back up in 5 minutes, so it may have been cycled prior to my seeing it.
I would love a lower cost, more robust access and a ringside seat to tonight's fight.  But on balance, I'm a lot better off with my S5's this week than the past few weeks.
Spoke too soon. Major issues the past 18 hours.
And the credit email for April makes no sense.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
It looks like all of my Chengdu miners have gone down within the hour.  I see now that with having them split between the two data centers I would have some still up and running.  One strange note, the Miner Monitor is showing pools 1, 2, and 3 as being dead on most of my machines rather than being offline.  It's too early to tell because it hasn't been 3 hours yet.

Exactly the same for me, but they all had down issues twice before this last one over night.

Their English is very bad, but it seems everyone that switched from Neimeng miners to Chengdu, you ended up with different machines. Maybe someone can better translate? "Your machine in Neimeng at that time, the maintenance of neimeng, not in time to chengdu, this machine is not good"

It does appear they changed the miner for me, but with things being down, can't see if it improved. Since we bought these miners and power supplies, you would think we would stay owning the same machines. Maybe that's not how it works in China.

I hope someone emails Lee, and puts the info here. I doubt I'll be able to reply for a while here today.
legendary
It looks like all of my Chengdu miners have gone down within the hour.  I see now that with having them split between the two data centers I would have some still up and running.  One strange note, the Miner Monitor is showing pools 1, 2, and 3 as being dead on most of my machines rather than being offline.  It's too early to tell because it hasn't been 3 hours yet.
Activity: 248
Are we there yet?
My miners have gone to Chengdu too.

And now 2 miners are down....

I just realized that all 10 of my NeiMeng-1 miners have been switched to the Chengdu Data Center to join my 5 already there.  I do not see any blips or dips in my pool charts so it must have been a Ninja swap!

I don't like the idea of a ninja swap and the change in IPs. It could mean the affected machines are different now. I did see blips of hash increases, this could have been a hand-off period of that we got new old machines and lost our originals. I've just discovered an issue with my third miner, that I will wait to hear what Lee says about it.
legendary

I just realized that all 10 of my NeiMeng-1 miners have been switched to the Chengdu Data Center to join my 5 already there.  I do not see any blips or dips in my pool charts so it must have been a Ninja swap!
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
SafeHaven.Finance
thanks for the trust, now both neimeng data center and chengdu is stable like before, we will send compensation list as soon as possible
good thing is that both the difficulty  and btc price keep the same as before, so we have got a lucky 14 days again

- The miners are getting too hot. You have not told us your plan to rectify this.
    that is why i move miner to chengdu, where the data center is more stable

- We need lower host fees, but your current cost for new miners is holding people back. I know these machines still ready to sell are being mined, so I don't understand this high cost.
   sorry, canot get new price from farm owner, so i have to keep the same host fee now

- We need more data in the host website. Whatever you are currently using to monitor the machines needs to do more, like show current blocks accepted for the pools, etc, and the temperature of the blades.

- The miners connectivity is generally poor. They jump pools too much and can't keep solid connections. Any plans to make this better?
    most of such issue comes from bad connection from data center to pools, i suggest you use three following pools, which is very stable, they are, antpool, f2pool and bw pool

- It would be wonderful to have an ability to ping and traceroute from the host login. That way we can pick better pools or nodes to use.

-------

Additionally, I see all my miners moved to Chengdu, and have different IPs. Did I keep the same machines or what happened there?
legendary

Agreed...my 15 have been solid for 8 straight days except for one small glitch about a week ago.  It's been great to see smooth hashing.
legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004

-------

i don't seem to suffer from pool hoping at all. i point mine to either f2pool or antpool pools. most of my miners are in the neiming dc.

I run my 12 all on f2pool and they are rock solid. 4 in one location 8 at the other. I've run S5s at home averaging around 74c on one and it ran solid for 5 months until I sold it. I'm not worried about temps so much. You're list is a lot of bitching. Sure things could be cheaper but they are already a hell of a lot cheaper than running them in my basement.

F2pool does not payout highest rates available most of the time, but it is an excellent last fallback pool. When I have to report a different miner down almost daily, I worry. I manage to get a respite occasionally, but here's the days of the last eight reports: 19th, 21st, 24th, 24th(2nd miner later), 26th, 26th(2nd miner later), 27th, and today.

Significant progress has been made on the comm issue.  My miners (10 total) have not pool jumped for over a week now.
Additionally, the down time has improved quite a bit over the past week.  With the exception of a an hour or so last night when all were down.  But the hashrate has been steady and I have only reported one miner hashing slowly in the past 5 days.  And that one popped back up in 5 minutes, so it may have been cycled prior to my seeing it.
I would love a lower cost, more robust access and a ringside seat to tonight's fight.  But on balance, I'm a lot better off with my S5's this week than the past few weeks.

-------

Activity: 868

-------

Activity: 394
Crypto enthusiast

-------

-------

legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
i have moved shanghai office right now, the vpn i used in home donot work on shanghai office, that make me impossible to visit forum, already try to find another vpn, but got no lucky, hope i can resolve this problem soon, then i can keep active on forum
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
good thing is that both the difficulty  and btc price keep the same as before, so we have got a lucky 14 days again
legendary
I really hope this thread doesn't die; it's a valuable resource for all of us.  It's also one of the best ways we can keep up with what's going on within the Lee Group.  I would like to see the host fees drop a little also but after the Lee Group promotion jumped to $419 it doesn't seem likely.  It will probably take some outside influence like the price of BTC climbing back up to the $290 range for it to become a reality.
Crypto enthusiast
li,

are we any closer to getting the discount on the power costs?
Probably because its hot there, ambient was 27°C or 80°F today.

http://www.weather.com/wx/today/?lat=30.57&lon=104.07&locale=en_US&temp=f

You can see the setup on the first page of this thread, its not someone's bedroom

I'm sorry no, I have a miner in the room I am in. It exhausts to outside, but the room temp is 84F, the miner boards aren't over 45C. I'm wondering if the pictures can be believed. Those pics certainly don't seem like the miners could overheat like they are. Would like a video tour of the Neimeng section/area.

neimeng data center have issues, already ask them to check, seems like one switch broken and some miners is effected, should be restore soon

What about the overheating issues?
Crypto enthusiast
neimeng data center have issues, already ask them to check, seems like one switch broken and some miners is effected, should be restore soon

thanks for keeping on top of things.
Pages:
Jump to: