Pages:
Author

Topic: [lee group]1980$! the sales of first batch hosted antminer s7(psu included) - page 37. (Read 67946 times)

Activity: 394
Merit: 250
Crypto enthusiast
the host miner fee google doc form has a line item where you can enter an amount to be compensated for downtime. i assume the reimbursement coming on the 01/04/2015 only covers the period up until the 20/03/2015 and the period from 21/03 - 01/04 would fall into next month's refund, unless you can predict the downtime ahead of time from 20/03 - 01/04!
Activity: 294
do we claim downtime compensation up until 20/03/2015 or up until 01/04/2015?

i did up to 20/03/2015 as part of my hosting fee payment for this month. do i need to amend it?

It said very clearly to pay the whole thing and then you would be refunded. Everything is so confusing to people, I hope this gets improved. We paid for a month this time, up to 4/20. Refunds were to come 4/1.

----

For people that are still wondering where we are getting these listouts of offline hours, it's on a site for these miners. It's not much to look at, and you can see this previous post by Lee. Username is your email you used with Lee, and password is your name here.
Activity: 394
Crypto enthusiast
do we claim downtime compensation up until 20/03/2015 or up until 01/04/2015?

i did up to 20/03/2015 as part of my hosting fee payment for this month. do i need to amend it?
neimeng data center have some problem and is proceeding maintenance right now, expect to be completed within 3-4 hours

It is now past 6:30am in Chengdu,China. That's 13 hours ahead of CDT, and only 12 hours ahead EDT. I hope to hear an update as we are past the expected completion time. Problem and maintenance really doesn't tell us much, hope to hear how big the problem actually is, if it is to continue for more hours. It's now almost 11 hours since the update here.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1032
Carl, aka Sonny :)
NeiMeng-1   2015   3   24   40
NeiMeng-1   2015   3   23   21

That is 61 total hours for 8 miners down for me.  According to my miner report from the f2Pool, these 8 have been down for 11 hours and 18 minutes each.  For 8 miners the total should be 90 hours if you round down the fractions.

Per my pool, my miners have been down 11 hours, 38 minutes. This pretty much lines up with yours give or take a few minutes, so we can say they've been down since roughly 5 AM EDT, which I think is 5 PM in China (which has one time zone, as I understand it)

Edit:

My offline status is below. I have 7 miners down, so it is showing under 8 hours per miner. My guess is they went down before the Miner Monitor started counting hours that they were down.

NeiMeng-1   2015   3   24   37
NeiMeng-1   2015   3   23   18

I noticed first thing at 8:00 AM EDT this morning that 8 of my 11 miners had been at 0 GH/s for almost 3 hours.  The last share earned for each of the 8 was at 5:42 AM EDT which was close to 3 hours already.  When I checked our Lee Group Miner Monitor it was showing Green and Alive across the board.  Our first 3 hours of downtime did not show any alarms at all.  I guess the real question is how much longer?

Lee, do we have any updates?

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

That is 61 total hours for 8 miners down for me.  According to my miner report from the f2Pool, these 8 have been down for 11 hours and 18 minutes each.  For 8 miners the total should be 90 hours if you round down the fractions.

Per my pool, my miners have been down 11 hours, 38 minutes. This pretty much lines up with yours give or take a few minutes, so we can say they've been down since roughly 5 AM EDT, which I think is 5 PM in China (which has one time zone, as I understand it)

Edit:

My offline status is below. I have 7 miners down, so it is showing under 8 hours per miner. My guess is they went down before the Miner Monitor started counting hours that they were down.

NeiMeng-1   2015   3   24   37
NeiMeng-1   2015   3   23   18
legendary

Activity: 359
My miners have been down at the NeiMeng site for over 12 hours.  Put in a support ticket but have not heard anything.
Anyone else having a similar problem?

Can you post what you see in the miner monitor offline history for the 23 and 24th, along with how many machines are down to see if you were also affected at 9:30pm their time?

It'll be going on six hours since the first reported time down in several minutes, no idea if that's correct though.

EDIT: That can't be done now, the monitor site has an error. The original section miners are still going.
EDIT2: Miner Monitor site working again. I now show 13 offline hours for tomorrow, but I think it should say 14, maybe it will catch up in another half and hour.

Mine is reporting 2 and 3 hours (for one miner) (It's been over 10 hours)

NeiMeng-1   2015   3   24   3
NeiMeng-1   2015   3   23   2

I am getting similar incorrect numbers for 6 miners at that site:

NeiMeng-1   2015   3   24   24
NeiMeng-1   2015   3   23   16

These have been down at least 10 hours and it's reporting 6.6 hours per miner.

Where you find this reportings?
legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
My miners have been down at the NeiMeng site for over 12 hours.  Put in a support ticket but have not heard anything.

Can you post what you see in the miner monitor offline history for the 23 and 24th, along with how many machines are down to see if you were also affected at 9:30pm their time?

It'll be going on six hours since the first reported time down in several minutes, no idea if that's correct though.

EDIT: That can't be done now, the monitor site has an error. The original section miners are still going.
EDIT2: Miner Monitor site working again. I now show 13 offline hours for tomorrow, but I think it should say 14, maybe it will catch up in another half and hour.

I am getting similar incorrect numbers for 6 miners at that site:

NeiMeng-1   2015   3   24   24
NeiMeng-1   2015   3   23   16

These have been down at least 10 hours and it's reporting 6.6 hours per miner.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

legendary
My miners have been down at the NeiMeng site for over 12 hours.  Put in a support ticket but have not heard anything.

Lee reported the issue in the previous page.

Activity: 359
My miners have been down at the NeiMeng site for over 12 hours.  Put in a support ticket but have not heard anything.

yes same here - all down  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
Yes it's confusing, but I think I'm understanding now. It shows this for me:

NeiMeng-1   2015   3   24   12
NeiMeng-1   2015   3   23   10

I have four miners in that section, and apparently it roughly counts everything together. As it is past 3am now in Chendu, the 12 really makes sense, since it's 4 miners times 3 hours. The 10 hours means some rounding is occurring to make whole hours. So the problem started at sometime around 9:30pm Chendu time.

I do hope it's fixed soon.
legendary
Lee,

I was wondering how the offline hours are calculated.

One of my miner has been down for like 6 hours now and 2 hours are in the offline register. (Current Maintenance)

Also had a miner down for like 2 hours last week and was still showing Online in the monitoring UI but the "last update" information wasn't updated and the unit wasn't hashing  This has not been reported in the offline report.

Thanks you ! :-)

legendary
neimeng data center have some problem and is proceeding maintenance right now, expect to be completed within 3-4 hours

Thanks for the update!  I just sent an email about it but I should have checked this thread first...

same Tongue
legendary

Thanks for the update!  I just sent an email about it but I should have checked this thread first...
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
Hi Lee

The Bitmain price is back down to $340 are you going to change the OP and topic title to reflect this or are you sticking with $419?
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
SafeHaven.Finance
Pages:
Jump to: