Pages:
Author

Topic: [lee group]1980$! the sales of first batch hosted antminer s7(psu included) - page 33. (Read 67946 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1032
Carl, aka Sonny :)
It seems like it eventually caught up on the Miner Monitor...I have this in the Offline History:

Area            Year   Month     Day    DTHours
NeiMeng-1   2015         4       15             13

Everything seems to be delayed by about 3 hours in this system but it usually catches up to somewhere close after the event is over.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
This is getting weird. Miners are now mining, the website is working again, but the Neimeng update times are still static and I got no credits listed for today.

For example, a Neimeng miner last update: 2015/4/15 8:22:53
For Chengdu: 2015/4/15 11:44:33

Looking at one miner, it seems it was down for 2 hours 10 minutes, with a whole mess of short downtime spans before that.

The website seems to have just added a client feedback page. I don't think I've seen it earlier.

------
Update: 2015/4/15 12:20AM CDT
Even more weird now. The website shows all my Neimeng miners as offline, but they are mining where they should be.

Final Update:
Neimeng miners are showing online and they are mining, and back being checked on the website. Sadly, there was no automatic count of the hours down. So everyone needs to make a note of today and include your calculations, if needed, when it comes to the monthly refund if the downtime exceeds 2%.
legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
Three out of four NeiMeng miners down.  Even though the monitor says they are up.
The miner monitor website is now having troubles as well. I wonder if Neimeng down causes that or the repair process makes it have errors. Really wish we had more updates here.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1032
Carl, aka Sonny :)
All 8 of my NeiMeng miners are down also.  I would say that NeiMeng-1 is down across the board.  Let's hope it is a short-lived issue.
I now lost all Neimeng miners Sad They went mia at 8:42 CDT, but the web portal doesn't say they are down. However, the last update is delayed for these miners, with the last time being before the downed time.
Activity: 248
Are we there yet?
Lee,

I have 2 miners down at neimeng. Can you please check?

Thanks.
my 3 hosted s5's are down.  Anyone else hoaving issues? Is it planned maintenance? at Chengdu.

Thanks

I only have one miner at Chengdu, and it reports 4 hours down. Unusually though, I don't see the whole four hours down anywhere, so that's a bonus. However, it was below it's normal levels and with gaps you can see in the image.

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
my 3 hosted s5's are down.  Anyone else hoaving issues? Is it planned maintenance? at Chengdu.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 4158
Merit: 8049
'The right to privacy matters'
looking to sell 5 of my miners for $385. the hosting fees are all paid up to the 20th of this month and all hashing consistently around 1153ghs. PM me if you're interested and we can ask Li to escrow if he's willing.

You want to sell them for 385 each.  Not all for 385.  Grin
I was wondering if we could have our machine's cgminer upgraded. I'm mainly asking to enable the extranonce subscription for Nicehash
legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
I have two miners down at NeiMeng that I sent a ticket in for.  The odd thing is that they show up on the monitor as hashing with the pools Alive.  This has happened before.  Makes me wonder what the monitor is reading.
Activity: 394
Crypto enthusiast
looking to sell 5 of my miners for $385. the hosting fees are all paid up to the 20th of this month and all hashing consistently around 1153ghs. PM me if you're interested and we can ask Li to escrow if he's willing.
To get more new people onboard, maybe calculate the psu as part of the new people's hosting fee? That way maybe you'll sell out of machines quicker and get us lower hosting fees.

Were you losing money selling at $340? Also if you are currently mining with the machines you are selling as new, you are deprecating their value(as time also does), and you could pass that savings along.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
update: the price of hosted S5 re-adjust to 419$ following the bitmain's policy

What new policy? I see individual miners still being sold for $340 + shipping which comes to around $390 for shipping to the US.

That discount price on the 1600 units is pretty sweet.
the price they offer for me is 360$ for miner only, however, the miner they provide donot include  psu. the golden psu will cost me another 45$(include shipment fee).
so basically if all miner is fine, i can earn 14$ for each miner.However, that is ideal situation,  there are always one or two miner is problematic in one batch. so our profit is usually not as good as expect. i also donot count the fee we need pay to the extra worker to set up the miner.

Ok, thanks for the explanation.
legendary
Activity: 1006
SafeHaven.Finance

What new policy? I see individual miners still being sold for $340 + shipping which comes to around $390 for shipping to the US.

the price they offer for me is 360$ for miner only, however, the miner they provide donot include  psu. the golden psu will cost me another 45$(include shipment fee).
so basically if all miner is fine, i can earn 14$ for each miner.However, that is ideal situation,  there are always one or two miner is problematic in one batch. so our profit is usually not as good as expect. i also donot count the fee we need pay to the extra worker to set up the miner.
legendary
Activity: 1006
SafeHaven.Finance
I read that other people also having this problem sometimes, but now i'm experienced this myself.
One of my miners config is suddenly changed to

stratum+tcp://bj.ltc1btc.com:9999   pcfli.nm
stratum+tcp://stratum.f2pool.com:3333   pcfli2.nm
stratum+tcp://stratum.mining.eligius.st:3334   1GwHVTfV3cGMkZXFF36fhzhNbPhyy7TcQr

From the pool hashrate graph it looks like this event was around 12hrs ago.
I already submitted now the pool settings change request on that miner, but also would like to know how this event would be compensated.
will count to your downtime, it is my own mining setting, it is also the mining setting before give the miner to you
maybe they automatically back to the initial setting by accident
I'm wondering if people that have miners listed under both Chengdu and NeiMeng-1 have seen the following:

Chengdu machine runs better than the average in NeiMeng-1
Chengdu machines have roughly half the invalids of machines in NeiMeng-1

This really doesn't make much sense, unless the machines are actually better. Since Chengdu should be all filled up, it's miners may have to compete for internet, but the stats say otherwise.

Lee, is there any hope for machines in NeiMeng-1, to make that tiny statistical* jump to be on par for what I see with Chengdu?

* in accepts it's 0.229% or for invalids it's 43% less than averages, in the limited sample set I have calculated.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

Kind of bad for you Sad
Activity: 868

Pages:
Jump to: