Pages:
Author

Topic: [lee group]1980$! the sales of first batch hosted antminer s7(psu included) - page 36. (Read 68088 times)

legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
bitmain drop the price a little, so i can set the price as 390$ right now
however, the miner will be shipped out tomorrow and will be online on 3 Apr
BTW, Chengdu DC will perform yearly maintenance on 28th or 29th March, so will power off for one day or two day

Did you buy miners at a higher price before they dropped them back to $340? I'm just trying to figure out how you sold them for $340 before.

my guess for his 340 price is he grabbed a ton of them at 310 or less when the bottom dropped out in jan on btc at 180 usd.

He passed the lower price on to sell his first 500.  He never got to make the same deal since then.

If you purchased s-5's in jan at just the right time they were cheap.

My only regret was I purchased only 4 from him and not 10 when he sold them at 340 each.
Activity: 394
Merit: 250
Crypto enthusiast
li, will the compensation payout from 01/04 cover downtime up until 20/03 or up to 01/04?
Activity: 294
BTW, Chengdu DC will perform yearly maintenance on 28th or 29th March, so will power off for one day or two day

Did you buy miners at a higher price before they dropped them back to $340? I'm just trying to figure out how you sold them for $340 before.
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
SafeHaven.Finance
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
one of my friend have a batch of used s3, who want to sell at the price of 130$, if anybody have interest, pls let me know
the neimeng data center is fine and the offline history should record under your account
we do set an account for each customer
now we also add one function to let you to submit pool change request
you can find it by click miner configuration tag, just below miner monitor tag
i already find two customer use this function, seem very useful

Thanks for adding this feature!

I've been waiting to make changes, so I have requests waiting Smiley
Now I'll dream about real time changes..
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
the neimeng data center is fine and the offline history should record under your account

Thanks for adding this feature!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1032
Carl, aka Sonny :)

Very nice...I like they way it's laid out.  It will come in handy for making future pool changes.  Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

Great Thanks !
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005
Lee,

I was wondering how the offline hours are calculated.

One of my miner has been down for like 6 hours now and 2 hours are in the offline register. (Current Maintenance)

Also had a miner down for like 2 hours last week and was still showing Online in the monitoring UI but the "last update" information wasn't updated and the unit wasn't hashing  This has not been reported in the offline report.

Thanks you ! :-)

if the miner donot submit new data after 2 hours, we will mark it as offline so the offline hour will be a little delay, however, it is the same thing when it is online, so the accuracy of our record is 2 hours.

Understood, thanks
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
Lee,

I was wondering how the offline hours are calculated.

One of my miner has been down for like 6 hours now and 2 hours are in the offline register. (Current Maintenance)

Also had a miner down for like 2 hours last week and was still showing Online in the monitoring UI but the "last update" information wasn't updated and the unit wasn't hashing  This has not been reported in the offline report.

Thanks you ! :-)

if the miner donot submit new data after 2 hours, we will mark it as offline so the offline hour will be a little delay, however, it is the same thing when it is online, so the accuracy of our record is 2 hours.
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1032
Carl, aka Sonny :)
Where you see the downtime calculations (Lee`s site)?

If you can log into the Miner Monitor site, http://www.sprocess.com:10000/Bitcoin/Login.aspx, it's the Offline History table right below your list of miners.  If you have not logged in to this site yet, your Username is your email you used with Lee, and password is your Lee Group forum username.  Lee sets this up for you and It's not clear if he does this for everyone automatically or if you have to ask for it.  Once you log in, click on the Miner Monitor link on the left hand column of links to get to your list of miners and status.  I had trouble using Internet Explorer when I first tried; none of the links would do anything.  Lee suggested trying a different browser and it worked with FireFox.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

In Mr Lee's portal. Best to get him to send you the link and set you up with a login and password
Activity: 248
Are we there yet?
One of my miner is down again... Sad
Activity: 359
16 hours, 18 minutes of downtime now ... and my pool has had its luckiest day in weeks  Sad

I think we are mining on the same pool  Wink
Activity: 359
Activity: 248
Are we there yet?
I emailed to get an update, 30 minutes ago I got this response:

"Neimeng in repairs, we have been urging them, will handle this as soon as possible"

But now the miners are up!!!!!! YAY
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
16 hours, 18 minutes of downtime now ... and my pool has had its luckiest day in weeks  Sad
Pages:
Jump to: