Pages:
Author

Topic: [lee group]1980$! the sales of first batch hosted antminer s7(psu included) - page 32. (Read 67946 times)

legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
SafeHaven.Finance
neimeng data center have issues, already ask them to check, seems like one switch broken and some miners is effected, should be restore soon
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1032
Carl, aka Sonny :)
All of my NeiMeng-1 miners are showing red Ofline in the Miner Monitor but all but one is still hashing away on my pool so far and I've waited 15 minutes to make sure. 

Edit: Now the Minor Monitor is back to normal...all of my miners (except 1 which was down before this) are showing Green again.
Activity: 394
Merit: 250
Crypto enthusiast
all my miners are down in NeiMeng. PM sent
legendary
For the past 3 days I have had problems with 4 of my miners dropping to near zero hash rate off and on for stretches of several hours each.  Two of them ran that way for about 8 straight hours with "0" highlighted in RED the whole time in the Miner Monitor.  They never actually said Offline so there is no entry in the Offline Hours report.  The Lee Group team replaced both of those miners with different S5s and then they ran great for about 6 hours until I called it a night.  Right after I shut my PC down (about 11:00 PM my time) they both switched to mining for pcfli and they both have been that way for 18 hours each now...no resolution yet.

I saw this had happened to someone else in this forum a while back.  How did it turn out for you?  Was there any compensation?  Since they have been earning BTC for pcfli and not me for close to 24 hours so far I feel I should also get back 1 day of host fees x 2 miners.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005
No downtime here since April 18.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
4 offline for 15 hours

Everyday there is a problem
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
Probably because its hot there, ambient was 27°C or 80°F today.

http://www.weather.com/wx/today/?lat=30.57&lon=104.07&locale=en_US&temp=f

You can see the setup on the first page of this thread, its not someone's bedroom
Activity: 294
I had my first miner that I got, go offline yesterday. Lee sent me a picture of the web interface status page after it was restarted... Take a close look at those temperature numbers. I had another miner, the second one I purchased, go offline today! What happened to the dusting out? Why is it so hot? The questions are piling up.

I believe everyone will have miners going offline due to overheating. This needs to be fixed. If overheating, it must be like a dry desert in the building that's being mined in. I hope they aren't all piled one on top of each other in someone's garage. Yep, that's what I'm picturing now.
Crypto enthusiast
li,

thought you were going to change the payment cycle to 01 - 30 of the month?
Activity: 248
Are we there yet?
Miner down for a few hours and one not at full speed.

googledoc filled up a few hours ago and pm sent
This is interesting, all my Neimeng miners are shown as offline. If the miners were a horse, I would have shot them by now.

I'm using miningrigrentals to change where the miners are pointed as often as needed, and they are just doing horrible with holding a connection to the Asian node. And I wasn't paying attention, but they said the us-west01 server was down, making them jump to the third pool listed often.

I truly hope the internet connection gets better. I really need the ability to ping and traceroute from the mining location to understand what's happening.
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
The downtime calculation is automatic, and it will start to calculate when your miner is shown as offline on monitor system, whether it is real offline on pool side
legendary
Now that the maintenance is completed, I see no improvement in what I see as internet issues.

It's been more than 20 hours after the downtime, and still nothing was automatically calculated for me in the offline history log.

This is just speculation but I wonder if the downtime chart is being updated manually and yours is being missed each time somehow?  The only reason I say this is last night my pool chart showed that all 3 of my Chengdu miners went down for about 3 or 4 hours each for about 9 hours total.  When I checked the Miner Monitor this morning, I had a new entry listed as NeiMeng-1 4/17 for 9 hours.  The amount was good so I'm happy but how did it get listed as NeiMeng-1?  That's not something an automated system will do.  It may be purely coincidental but it is interesting.  I would send your downtime list to Li (email and PM) and ask him to check into it to make sure it gets listed in the chart.
Crypto enthusiast
Now that the maintenance is completed, I see no improvement in what I see as internet issues.

It's been more than 20 hours after the downtime, and still nothing was automatically calculated for me in the offline history log.

Must be specific to your account. Mine has updated.

legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
sorry for the trouble the maintenance bring, i should post in the thread as well, but i am on a travel yesterday, and canot visit bitcointalk forum without vpn
so i only update it on monitor system, the maintenance should no happen every month
Just so no one is surprised by this but there will be more NeiMeng-1 downtime about 8.5 hours from the time of this post.  This notice was posted on the News and Notification screen of the Miner Monitor.

"2015/4/15 23:31:20   The neimeng DC will proceed maintenance for 12 hours   

The maintenance will start at 8:00 AM and end at 8:00 PM, 16th Apr(Beijing Time, GMT +8), total 12 hours, the downtime will be counted on customer account . Sorry for the problem it bring and thanks for using our service. we will clean the dust during this time to make miner running more stable after maintenance."

I surely hope we don't have extended downtime every 15 days. I'd love to make it through a whole month without downtime. Hopefully they fix the internet, something seems to be wrong.

And I still never got an update for the downed hours earlier. You can't always rely on just what is automatically calculated. Looks like I'll get to put all the hours down in the month to use...sigh.
legendary
Just so no one is surprised by this but there will be more NeiMeng-1 downtime about 8.5 hours from the time of this post.  This notice was posted on the News and Notification screen of the Miner Monitor.

"2015/4/15 23:31:20   The neimeng DC will proceed maintenance for 12 hours   

The maintenance will start at 8:00 AM and end at 8:00 PM, 16th Apr(Beijing Time, GMT +8), total 12 hours, the downtime will be counted on customer account . Sorry for the problem it bring and thanks for using our service. we will clean the dust during this time to make miner running more stable after maintenance."
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005
It seems like it eventually caught up on the Miner Monitor...I have this in the Offline History:

Area            Year   Month     Day    DTHours
NeiMeng-1   2015         4       15             13

Everything seems to be delayed by about 3 hours in this system but it usually catches up to somewhere close after the event is over.

Lee already told us that it's the case. The Offline/Online is off by 2-3 hours.
@clgrissom3, no update of downed hours for me, the last downtime entry I have is for Chengdu for the 14th.

Thankfully this is the first event I have to make note of, and I hope not to make the 2% down, for it even to count.

------

Wow, the 9th to the 11th things were running great across the board, then the start of the 12th and after it's been pitiful. I wonder what's changed.
Pages:
Jump to: