Pages:
Author

Topic: [lee group]1980$! the sales of first batch hosted antminer s7(psu included) - page 34. (Read 67946 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
The IP is the same, but the pool setting is changed. And my change request is still hanging, so around 14hrs downtime for that miner already, which is not recorded in the lee monitoring.
I hope lee would clarify what caused such event and how this "forced" downtime would be counted.

Mark down *All* downtime you incur, keep good records. At the beginning of next month, you'll get an email with what Lee thinks your compensation should be, but reply with your notes and the corrected amount and that's what you should get.

I had the following changes compared to just what the offline changes were:
24 hours downtime before the downtime counter on the web started for one machine
10 hours downtime for a miner taken over exactly as yours was
Also two miners were added after the middle of the month, so I adjusted down the 14.4 hours on each and prorated it to be 2% downtime unpaid for those machines only based on the days they were running.

These changes made a huge impact compared to the initial compensation calculation shown.

Those hours of takeover time, really should have been outside the calculation and brought back in at the end for compensation. As it wasn't downtime and it was mining for Lee, I would suggest you do just that. Meaning bypass the deduction of the franchise hours for the hours your machine mines for Lee.
Activity: 266
The IP is the same, but the pool setting is changed. And my change request is still hanging, so around 14hrs downtime for that miner already, which is not recorded in the lee monitoring.
I hope lee would clarify what caused such event and how this "forced" downtime would be counted.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1032
Carl, aka Sonny :)
I read that other people also having this problem sometimes, but now i'm experienced this myself.
One of my miners config is suddenly changed to

stratum+tcp://bj.ltc1btc.com:9999   pcfli.nm
stratum+tcp://stratum.f2pool.com:3333   pcfli2.nm
stratum+tcp://stratum.mining.eligius.st:3334   1GwHVTfV3cGMkZXFF36fhzhNbPhyy7TcQr

From the pool hashrate graph it looks like this event was around 12hrs ago.
I already submitted now the pool settings change request on that miner, but also would like to know how this event would be compensated.

I have concluded that this happens sometimes when the Lee Group team swaps out physical S5s to proactively fix problems.  I saw this on one of my miners last week where pool 1 was correct but pools 2 and 3 were set to something and someone completely different.  When I put in the change request, I noticed the IP address was different than it used to be for that machine.  The good news is my change request was finished and correct within 40 minutes.
Activity: 266
I read that other people also having this problem sometimes, but now i'm experienced this myself.
One of my miners config is suddenly changed to

stratum+tcp://bj.ltc1btc.com:9999   pcfli.nm
stratum+tcp://stratum.f2pool.com:3333   pcfli2.nm
stratum+tcp://stratum.mining.eligius.st:3334   1GwHVTfV3cGMkZXFF36fhzhNbPhyy7TcQr

From the pool hashrate graph it looks like this event was around 12hrs ago.
I already submitted now the pool settings change request on that miner, but also would like to know how this event would be compensated.
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
SafeHaven.Finance
update: the price of hosted S5 re-adjust to 419$ following the bitmain's policy
Activity: 408
I might be interested to buy several S5 from anyone currently hosting with Lee if we reach a good price. Please PM me.

Thx.
legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
I am getting a lot of pool jumping on my miners, most of which are in NeiMeng but also some in Chengdu.  My first two pools are KANO and GHASH as a backup.  No pool issues, but the miners can't seem to stay in one spot for more than 10 minutes without hopping.
Anyone else experiencing this issue?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
If anyone is interested in buying 1 of my S5 hosted with lee just PM me.
Host website is having an error again. I hope that means they are around, I have 2 change requests in there. One for a machine that's mining, but not showing up anywhere.

EDIT: It's back up.

Interestingly though, the cost to buy one on that host website is still $419
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Disregard change notice on Pool, all looks good now. What is the current price if aI want to add another?
Lee can you check Please check Chengdu    192.168.29.66    Ant S5 it is dead or only hashing at 300 gh

Edit - Thanks for fixing so quick.
Activity: 394
Crypto enthusiast
i've had a miner running sub 1THs for over a day now. have emailed li but have got no response. even my request to update my worker details have gone unanswered. anyone else experiencing slow response times lately?

li, that miner is now down. PM sent.

edit: up again Smiley
Activity: 394
Crypto enthusiast
i've had a miner running sub 1THs for over a day now. have emailed li but have got no response. even my request to update my worker details have gone unanswered. anyone else experiencing slow response times lately?
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005
My Chengdu miner is now offline.

Mine also, but hashing at pool.  Shocked  Miner monitor fuzziness?

Mine is now hashing too. yeah Lee said he had around a two hours delay on the offline/online status
Activity: 736
Merit: 262
Me, Myself & I

Mine also, but hashing at pool.  Shocked  Miner monitor fuzziness?
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005
Activity: 142
Merit: 60
It seems the deepest swings in hashrate were when the miner monitor website was also very unresponsive. So DDOS attack or what?

My guess would be some type of firewall issue.  However, the problem seems to have worked itself out while I was sleeping.  So hopefully we are back to the usual flawless performance we are used to. 
It looks like it's coming down to how much data these machines are using. I don't mind so much about varience, so most of my machines are mining at 1344 diff. The problem might be, others machines that are mining at much lower diffs, possibly saturating the internet connection somehow. I would love to know how much data is actually being used. I sure hope there is no one using the pool's internet for other things, giving us higher latency and more invalids.

It seems the deepest swings in hashrate were when the miner monitor website was also very unresponsive. So DDOS attack or what?
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
I am on Slush. I had two of my miners at NeiMeng have wide swings Last night in hashing on the pool side.  Mostly around 50% or less.  When I checked Lees interface everything was fine showing normal hash rate.  I would guess the trouble is in the network.  Lasted about 10 hours.

All my other miners are fine

Barbara
Pages:
Jump to: